What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ LOL...I am not Indian Muslim and so as many other Indian members on PDF, But still we want peace..!! why ??

EPIC FAIL!! :lol:

Because we're soooooo scared of the Jazba-e-Mard-e-Mujahid. :fie:

You know, the morale of a Hindu soldier cannot stand one blow from a Muslim soldier delivered at the right time.

You'd also do well to recall how one Pakistani Muslim soldier is equal to 10 Indian Hindu soldiers.

No peace does not mean fighting war. War is never a good thing.

A country should be in its own business and that is all i ask for...
If we are always pro India, then we loose our culture and nationalism. At this point, a country becomes impotent.

This is India's way of breaking Pakistan internally. Rest of you hindus and others want peace because of this... so you can do your job quietly!

If we are always pro India, then we loose our culture and nationalism. At this point, a country becomes impotent.

That's so true.

Pakistan has no identity of its own. Pakistan is just 'not India'.

What anti-Christ is to Christ, Pakistan is to India.

...or so the Generals of your country have always billed your country as.

You're only parroting the line and I so agree with ya.

@ CaptainJackSparrow...

Kyu apna time waste ker raha hai, sab chaley gye is thread ko chor ker iski bakwas suntey hue(Including pakistani's) :lol:

Leave it bro, let him live in Hatred :enjoy:

Because we're soooooo scared of the Jazba-e-Mard-e-Mujahid. :fie:

You know, the morale of a Hindu soldier cannot stand one blow from a Muslim soldier delivered at the right time.

You'd also do well to recall how one Pakistani Muslim soldier is equal to 10 Indian Hindu soldiers.

LOL...:lol:

That's so true.

Pakistan does have its idently on its own. But the point is, we are slowly moving away from this.

in fact Pakistan and Afghanistan are probably the two countries in the world that wear their traditional clothes 'shalwar kameez'
excluding Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad.

Some of you will say Arabs, but the is not right because men do but females don't, they wear western clothes under burqa.

We have our own food as well. That is part of the culture as too. Unfortunatley, some of our people are preferring American junk, Italian, and Meditararian instead. This is one another change ...

I hope this man realizes India's part in breaking Pakistan:
- Bangladesh
You brought this about on yourselves! Don't believe me? Ask Yahya Khan and Co who were responsible for butchering millions of Bengalis in then East Pakistan!

- Kashmir
So who invaded Kashmir in 1947 and came almost up to Srinagar when they were thrown out by the Indian Army? Read some history before cackling.

- Pakistan Taliban
PROOF? you've got squat so far because there ain't none!

- Water issue (India builds dams on illegal territory)
But you unashamedly allow your all weather friend, China to do the same in the disputed part of Kashmir? This is double faced hypocrisy of the highest order! But one can't expect better from ppl like you!

So MQM is India's political party playing politics in Pakistan? That's news! You must be from Mars!

That's so true.

Talking of identities, A person named Captainjacksparrow regularly posted in another sister forum 2-3 years back, he claimed he was an american of german descent later become chinese descent later he admitted he was an indian.

Point being is, you are regularly banned for making annoying posts like these, so better refrain yourself.

You brought this about on yourselves! Don't believe me? Ask Yahya Khan and Co who were responsible for butchering millions of Bengalis in then East Pakistan!

So who invaded Kashmir in 1947 and came almost up to Srinagar when they were thrown out by the Indian Army? Read some history before cackling.

PROOF? you've got squat so far because there ain't none!

But you unashamedly allow your all weather friend, China to do the same in the disputed part of Kashmir? This is double faced hypocrisy of the highest order! But one can't expect better from ppl like you!

So MQM is India's political party playing politics in Pakistan? That's news! You must be from Mars!
dont fcuk around, i have already given answers to these. Its your job to find those answers. Sorry but i ant gonna repeat myself here.

Man architect his own Faith, Ali zafar has good voice, we love him, He deserve international intention.
Peace is the only solution in Asia, Wars are not solution, Both counties have many same culture.
No country in the world can become Super power if it has bad relation with neighbor or unrest in neighbor.
Many people want good relation with India on the basis of Peace.
Few people on both sides are successful to to create distance b/w the two countries because of their own interest.
On both sides, In election some politicians uses hate speeches and they does Fire on Oil works just for seats.

I grew up in India - I did not meet a single American or Pakistani or a Chinese till then - heck for that matter havent come across many North Indians. For me, an American is an arrrogant p**ck, Pakistani is enemy - likewise Chinese. I came to US for monetary reasons - made friends with very good americans - understood the sacrifices Americans make - found out their arrogant nature is nothing but cool demeanor, have a pakistani friend who I confide with everything under the sun and work with him on everyday basis - that friend had helped another Indian with hospital equipments in India as that Indian is running non-profit trust, have couple of pakistani employees who is dotted line into me and one of the first ones I lean upon -have a very good chinese friend who I trust my career with and brought me to the current company - another chinese friend who helped me with setting up and running a technology user group site and have been running it for the past 5 years - free of cost and most of all have a Pakistani as my primary care physician and havent changed him though I moved to a place 70 miles away - still travel back to see him now and then.

Now I am immune to all the hate which goes on here in this forum and I do not judge a Pakistani or Chinese or American by what I see in this forum.

For me, it all started with monetary benefits but I have picked up some good pointers on the way. So maybe Ali Zafar is coming to India for monetary reasons but I am sure he had gone through experiences like what I went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom