What's new

Al Qaida takes responsibility for Reyhanli and threatens Turkey

They have more proxy groups in almost every ME country, but if you compare:

2000s attacks in USA, England, Spain
2013 attack in Kenia.

If you ask me they lost power and now they are attackig poor countrys to say ''we are not finished yet''.

Can’t really know, too much conspiracy theories about them.

I just mean quantitiy is not equal to power.

I know, but they can make a mess with guerilla warfare and bombings, that’s why spread they are even more a danger then powerfull in 1 country, if they would show up they’d get defeated easily.
Nevertheless depends on what goes on in Syria as they are pretty good established there.

Can’t really know, too much conspiracy theories about them.

Well we could fix that issue of ours since our only drawn borders are with unihabited desert areas, though only an idiot would try to annex empty unihabited desert. Already explained in the thread : http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/280649-imagining-remapped-middle-east-how-5-countries-could-become-14-a-5.html

Well......I'm going over-board and jumping on everybody recently these days (some **** happened in real life). Forgive me lets take back to topic.

You are absolutely right bro but its too late for turk inshallah they will suffer the same way they made syrian suffer .
Blast in turkey every day then they will realize their mistake they supported the same terrorist destroying life of innocent people in Iraq on daily bases .after turkey i like to see same Saudi bodies flying in the air :D.

You should know that Syria supported the PKK in the 90's. Thousands of Turkish citizens died, whether directly or indirectly at the hands of Syria. Syria finally stopped after having been threatened by war by Turkey. So, you could say that this is Turkey's revenge against Syria as well, yet i, personally, am not low to wish terrorism to the syrian people, unlike you.

This must be a joke.....the MI reports i've seen suggest Turkey is shipping these terrorists in by the bus load through their arab Hatay province......I know this because the SAA and NDF are camped out close to that border in Latakia and Idlib......and the SAA is having a turkey shoot....these wahabi terrorists get bused in and not even a day goes by and they are fertilizer........SAA is confiscating all the Turkish Israeli and sowdi weapons and boxes full of sowdi Captagon.....it seems these wahabis are becoming addicted to the meth and cant do their terrorist activities without it...........

I hope Turkey stops enabling these terrorists soon.........they are going to have hell to pay sometime soon............and its really a lost cause.......every day there are piles of dead wahabi terrorists..........libyans, turks, sowdis, jordanians, tunisians, algerians, qataris, the occasional somali and pakistani, some iraqis, although not as many...............but in the mean time............the militias thank you and bandar for all the free high tech weaponry..........and the field hospitals thank you for all the drugs............i dont think the terrorists are thanking you for sending them to their deaths though...........

I have seen no confirmation from ISIS of them being behind this attack or Al-Nusra. This must be cheap propaganda. Those bombings looks like the work of the Syrian intelligence which historically conducted such bombings or helped facilitate them since the 1980's (during the Lebanon civil war, in Israel, Iraq etc.)

Syrian Intelligence Officer Captured in Iraq Orders Slaughte - YouTube

And trust me they would make it clear that they were behind this as they always do. Since such attacks are a success for them.

Besides Turkey has been one of the most vocal if not most vocal supporter of the Syrian opposition. Since the very start of the conflict. The most important battles are fought right next to the Turkish border. It would make no sense.

Also let us not forget that the Syrian regime actually have killed Turkish civilians (mostly Turkish Arabs but still Turks obviously) in the border region. Those missile attacks 1.5 years ago or so.

Also if this was correct then it would be news everywhere while I have not seen it on Arab media or Western media (BBC, CNN etc.).

Hi , I was following pk def for a long time and registered right now just to reply on this false news.

I have seen no confirmation from ISIS of them being behind this attack or Al-Nusra. This must be cheap propaganda.

Yes bro , as you said there is no OFFICIAL confirmation from ISIL , this news was published by SNC related Medias with low credibility.

It is so hard to believe , attacking turkish civilians (+ most of them are muslims) sounds more related with PKK and Syrian Intelligence :what:

Arabic speakers can check this : بيان مزوّر ضد تركيا باسم "الدولة الإسلامية" نقلته وسائل إعلام عربية in google (I don't have the right to post a link :pissed:)

Hi , I was following pk def for a long time and registered right now just to reply on this false news.

Yes bro , as you said there is no OFFICIAL confirmation from ISIL , this news was published by SNC related Medias with low credibility.

It is so hard to believe , attacking turkish civilians (+ most of them are muslims) sounds more related with PKK and Syrian Intelligence :what:

Arabic speakers can check this : بيان مزوّر ضد تركيا باسم "الدولة الإسلامية" نقلته وسائل إعلام عربية in google (I don't have the right to post a link :pissed:)

Exactly.

7abibi welcome to the forum. Always a pleasure to have a fellow Muslim and Arab brother around. We already have two great Tunisian members here. I have a special likeness for Tunisians in general after having encountered a lot when I lived in Paris. They were the friendliest of all the Arab communities in France in my opinion.

I also made a thread about photos from the great and ancient Arab world on this forum and I most lately posted some photos from Tunisia. You can take a look and contribute too if you like.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/280918-arabian-peninsula-arab-world.html

All the best to our brothers and sisters in Tunisia. A great country and people.

Exactly.

7abibi welcome to the forum. Always a pleasure to have a fellow Muslim and Arab brother around. We already have two great Tunisian members here. I have a special likeness for Tunisians in general after having encountered a lot when I lived in Paris. They were the friendliest of all the Arab communities in France in my opinion.

I also made a thread about photos from the great and ancient Arab world on this forum and I most lately posted some photos from Tunisia. You can take a look and contribute too if you like.

All the best to our brothers and sisters in Tunisia. A great country and people.

LoOoL :lol: ..it is just the same pleasure for me seeing you and the other Saudi members (like Arabian Legend :D) doing really very well :tup: on the forum , was always saying 'these Saudis are really doing well despite the fact that pdf is full of arab haters' :angry:

As for now I can't contribute so much due to my commitments :sad: , anyway many thnx to you and to all Saudis/Tunisians/Arabs members :D

LoOoL :lol: ..it is just the same pleasure for me seeing you and the other Saudi members (like Arabian Legend :D) doing really very well :tup: on the forum , was always saying 'these Saudis are really doing well despite the fact that pdf is full of arab haters' :angry:

As for now I can't contribute so much due to my commitments :sad: , anyway many thnx to you and to all Saudis/Tunisians/Arabs members :D

You are very welcome bro. I have 3 exams coming up and I am moving to another apartment this Saturday so I will be busy. At least I SHOULD BE. Trying to limit my presence here also. If this forum was a drug it would be considered as a mild stimulant. Man, it can be addicting from time to time. Especially if you encounter trolls which there are quite a few of - unfortunately. Anyway I am happy to see another Muslim and Arab brother on this forum. Especially Tunisian.

Well pretty much the majority of Turkey is against al-Assad and al-Q. However the opinion which is divided is actually, whether we should have stuck our nose in Syrian affairs or not.

Good to see Turkish are realizing AQ is bad news for them. Assad had done many bad things but making change in Syria, Turkey could have taken different route, work with Iran and Russia. That is what I have argued from very beginning. After all these blood shed and complete destruction of Syria, end result is noting but embolden Syrian population who once hated Assad now hate AQ and FSA terrorist more. Chance of making REAL change in Syria has dissipated if not gone completely. Hope Turkish leadership take this new found realization and work in the right direction.

Good to see Turkish are realizing AQ is bad news for them. Assad had done many bad things but making change in Syria, Turkey could have taken different route, work with Iran and Russia. That is what I have argued from very beginning. After all these blood shed and complete destruction of Syria, end result is noting but embolden Syrian population who once hated Assad now hate AQ and FSA terrorist more. Chance of making REAL change in Syria has dissipated if not gone completely. Hope Turkish leadership take this new found realization and work in the right direction.

Realising? Turks was allways against religious extremism!

Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Turkic countrys in Central Asia + Balkan muslim countrys like Bosnia, Albania and Kosovo dont have extremist islamic groups.

In fact all sunni countrys of Hanfi School which are influenced by Turks are not involved in religious fanatism.

Muslims_schools.png

This is what AKP gets from supporting Alqaeda... many Turkish people will die, because of AKP support to Alqaeda...

Back
Top Bottom