What's new

Al Qaida takes responsibility for Reyhanli and threatens Turkey

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Al Qaida takes responsibility for Reyhanli and threatens TurkeyOctober 1 2013 at 4:13 PM

El Kaide'den tehdit! | GAZETE VATAN

ISIL Threatens Erdogan: Watch Your Back, Our Suicidal Bombers Will Hit Ankara and Istanbul

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) organization has threatened to initiate a series of suicidal attacks against the Turkish government, and have also demanded it to open Bab al-Hawa and Bab al-Salameh crossing points, that the Turkish authorities closed after ISIL seized control of the town of Azaz.

According to a statement attributed to the radical extremist Al Qaeda-linked group, which was posted online by websites that publish ****** news, ISIL declared that the feet of lions of ISIL The feet of our lions are so close to tread on the land of Islam in the Turks country in order to spread the message of goodness and purify its land from infidels.
ISIL has given the government of the Justice and Development a maximum deadline no later than next Monday to open the border crossings, addressing through its words Recep Tayyip Erdogan: "you and your fellow men should watch your backs; you tyrannized the country and the people, so God's laws must applied upon transgressors."
Finally, the statement included the claim of responsibility by the ISIL for al-Rayhaniya and Bab al-Hawa bombings, and warned that the suicidal attacks would afftect Ankara and Istanbul in order to target the interests of the Turkish government.
Powerful blasts had hit the city of al-Rayhaniya south of Turkey a few months earlier and harvested the lives of 40 Turks, but no party claimed responsibility for the attack.

ISIL Threatens Erdogan: Watch Your Back, Our Suicidal Bombers Will Hit Ankara and Istanbul

High tech terrorist mullahs..

242343.jpg

syrian-rebels-are-using-ipads-to-fire-off-mortars.jpg

Isnt it a little bit too late for taking responsibility?

Well if they want a war they are welcome, we are not Afghanistan or Iraq, we have enough experience with counter terrorism, thanks to PKK.

Naah...al-qaeda threaten as much as he wants. TAF already has the approval for Iraq and Syria. And currently, the Turkish Parliament thinks to longer the date of the approval for cross-border operations to Syria given to TAF. They better watch their six. Assad on the south, the army ladies on the north and the Republic Fleet on the East Meditteriean...if the government has still brain cells, they'd increase the so called "high alertness",

Why is there no link to the original publishing website?

Looks like distancing Turkey from these house of saud supported AQ group is well under way, very much in line with what Turkish FM said about seeing light end of the tunnel on Syria matter. Very late but necessary adjustment expected from Turkey.

Looks like distancing Turkey from these house of saud supported AQ group is well under way, very much in line with what Turkish FM said about seeing light end of the tunnel on Syria matter. Very late but necessary adjustment expected from Turkey.

As if Turkey never had dealt with terrorists before. Your logic makes me LoL.

Why do you keep repeating the same phrases every time you get into similar topics?

Learn how to use critical thinking skills first and come back.

You are absolutely right bro but its too late for turk inshallah they will suffer the same way they made syrian suffer .
Blast in turkey every day then they will realize their mistake they supported the same terrorist destroying life of innocent people in Iraq on daily bases .after turkey i like to see same Saudi bodies flying in the air :D.

You are absolutely right bro but its too late for turk inshallah they will suffer the same way they made syrian suffer .
Blast in turkey every day then they will realize their mistake they supported the same terrorist destroying life of innocent people in Iraq on daily bases .after turkey i like to see same Saudi bodies flying in the air :D.

There's a saying in Turkish.

If the prayers of dogs would be fulfilled, then bones would be falling from the sky.

The biggest mistakes of our enemys was allways underestimating Turks.

Al-Qaida vs. Turkey? :lol: Do you mix up Turkey with Afghanistan? :cuckoo:

If the prayers of dogs would be fulfilled, then bones would be falling from the sky.

Clowns clowns :lol:

The biggest mistakes of our enemys was allways underestimating Turks.

Al-Qaida vs. Turkey? :lol: Do you mix up Turkey with Afghanistan? :cuckoo:

We have enough weapons to wipe out all of our enemies bro! Al-Qaida poses %0.0.0.0.0.0.1 threat to Turkey.

Your wishful thinking is hilarious!

if wishes were horses beggars would ride :lol:

So, how many times did you lash yourself last week?

Ohh i c thats why too much dog in Istanbul praying now days :chilli:

Breaking News City of istanbul is drowning in bones :rofl:

“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and Al CIADA.”
― Czar786

You guys have tried to bite off more than you can chew .Poor turkey :disagree:

Again to all the nutjobs.
Can someone please share with us the link , web page where the İSİ is makşng this statement?
Not some bogus syrian news agency, but the original statement.

Thanks in advance.

“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and Al CIADA.”
― Czar786

Hmm, an İndian talking about sanitation on the streets of İstanbul :). Thx mate you really made my day.
Anyways try to comprehend the difference between being "against Assad" and being "for al-qaeida". At least İ can speak on my part that İ'm as well aganst Assad as al-Q .

Ooh,
İf their would be truly a punishment for supporting terrorists, then İ can pretty much assume that the situatin in Syria is their punishment for supporting terrorism for years on Turkish soil.

Now peace out and cool off.

― Czar786

Hey dude you are living in USA, watch your mouth, or you will ''disappear'' someday, NSA is watching you,
thank to our CIA-NSA-JEW-NATO allys. :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom