What's new

Aircraft Models Shop

I don't know about this paint yaar sorry as i have always and only used testors.. and you can use any cement examples for the ones i use and have used testors, tamiya, academy and ross glue and even super glue in some cases good luck ;)

Chalo ok.My F-16 will arrive in some days,then I will upload the pics as soon as i complete it
thanks for the help

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1768035 said:
Chalo ok.My F-16 willa rrive in some days,then I will upload the pics as soon as i complete it
thanks for the help

Anytime bro np enjoy your modeling :)

but try to upload the pics as soon as possible,i'll be waiting
Cheers:cheers:

Errrm......i don't know if i am late but for Model Planes and R/C planes in Karachi, you can go to Hobby World.

Tel: +92-21-5882292, +92-321-8244320

The guy's name is Ahad Wali, and he is a trainer for R/C planes.....i used to go to him for servos for robotics.

He might have paint and stuff as that is also needed in R/C modeling.

Yea man i was planning to go to him i also live in pHASE 2 AND HIS SHOP IS 5 MINS AWAY FRoM MY HOME

TOP GUN yar also tell me how should i paint the cockpit,?????????????????

yar i live in lahore and liquid poly at hobby lobby is not available till the end of this month -- ive no idea about its shops n karachi--

pilot figures are one of the accessories which ive rarely found in stores in pak-- pilot sizes might also depend on type of plane/type of cockpit/scale of kit etc

if this is your first model--i'll advise you to take baby steps-- buy a kit which is cheep , try to keep finishing of the glue neat , try to attach decals without breaking them, try to assemble landing gear yourself rather that attatching the premade optional landing gear, try to keep canopy clear of glue and finger prints--

you are bound to make mistakes in the first 2 kits , so dont waste much money on them and the accessories

AFTER that you can ventour into more details

so you have seen pilot figures in Pakistan????????????????????

DM0526_4.jpg
DM0526_5.jpg
DM0526_7.jpg
DM0526_9.jpg
dm2004.jpg
dm0402.jpg

if the kit is from a good company , then the scales for pilots might be interchangeable among different fighters---- just like some parts of bronco jf17 are used by enthusiasts in the making of trumpeter jft kit

i'm not well versed in buying online-- but scroll down the company from which you bought the kit and see what pilot options it offeres in that scale----- no ive not seen pilots and other accessories at 99? of the stores in lahore

If any one has any pictures of there models plzzz post them here

Guys need some help here,how should i paint the cockpit of a scale model????????????????///

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1777120 said:
Gus need some help here,how should i paint the cockpit of a scale model????????????????///
you should paint cockpit with brushes or airbrush if u have one and detail with fine brush and dry brushing , thats what u do 1st before u put togathert the fuselage

do u have a tutoriol video on how to paint the cockpit ???????????????

Back
Top Bottom