What's new

Aircraft Models Shop

Ready made one will cost more. At what cost do need? The performance and size depends on cost.

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1758484 said:
Which cement and paint should i use to make a scale model???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

liquid poly rs800
as well as some cutting/smoothening/holding instruments-- i used to use my biology dissection kits back in the day lol
paints are relatively cheap-- under rs200--u need good painting brushes from book store
accessories not availble in lahore

i'm sure karachi has far more hobby shops as compared to lahore

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1758590 said:
F-16 block 52 pakistan airforce 1/48 scale

i think paf blk52+ will be very close to this kit-- only have to swap the decals..
KIN72002.jpg
f16d10801paki11102009a.jpg

f16a_pak.jpg

Pakistani F-16s are overall FS36270 with FS36118.

at thread starter, dont start 2 simultanous threads about the same thing-- you will get infarcted/banned

yar i need to know for painting wat shall i use airbrushe,sparay paints,or painting brushes and is this liquid pollt available in karachi pakistan and where can i get it

Hey dont buy f-16's ull get spares problem.
Better if u make your own like me.

Buy the parts make ur own r/c aircraft.

Buy the parts make ur own r/c aircraft.
Make fuselage with aluminium. Attach landing gears.
Now using servos make rudders, elevators,flaps using aluminium only.
Place connections at canopy part of plane.
Use >3000 rpm motors with good torque as engines. Better to have 4 engines if u r a beginner.
Place the battery at such a place that it will not be damaged when the plane is crashed and make sure that centre of mass is at back part of fuselage.
Buy ready made transmitter and reciever . This is difficult to make as we cant make it in small size.

are pilot figures available only with kits or can we buy them seaperately?????????????

Plz,answer this questio,how should i paint a scale model?????????????????????????

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1758876 said:
Plz,answer this questio,how should i paint a scale model?????????????????????????

use sprays for it. Normal spray paint is enough. They ll be available in good paint shops.
Use 3 coats. First one black,next white and the last one color choice is yours. Since you are saying f-16 its better to go for ash colour finally.
Black and white combo helps to make aircrafts heat and radiation damage less.

i am getting a F-16E desert falcon of the UAEF and I dont think they have black in there paint job they only got light and dark grey no black,so i will paint it according to the Aiforces livery,so if i paint it according to the original paint scheme will there be nay damage to the model?????

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1759119 said:
i am getting a F-16E desert falcon of the UAEF and I dont think they have black in there paint job they only got light and dark grey no black,so i will paint it according to the Aiforces livery,so if i paint it according to the original paint scheme will there be nay damage to the model?????
The top layer white is to make the radiation heat effect low on the plane . Else it would heat u rapidly.
The black layer ensures that the extra radiation is lost sooner.
If u use balck u can make the plane stealthy!!!:yahoo:

so before spraying it grey would u recomend to spray a layer of white paint over the aircraft????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom