What's new

Aircraft Models Shop

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1762267 said:
wats the problem???????????????????

Yaar the size it states actually i never had this prob before kahir i will try again ... i just finished the model a week ago.

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1761965 said:
u mean use chloroform as cement to glue my scale model????????????????????

Have you used any of the so-called 'liquid glues' ? Oh well, they all work
on the same principle: they dissolve the plastic surrounding the joint and
then evaporate, leaving the plastic around the joint welded together.

The liquid glues are either aromatic or aliphatic solvents, ketones or chlor-
inated hydrocarbons. Aside the commercial brands (f. eg. Humbrol, Testors or
Super Weld) the following chemical substances can be used:

- Xylene (slow evaporating, thus leaving long working time)
- Toluene (similar to the previous)
- Acetone (evaporates very, very quickly, not recommended)
- n-Butanone (methyl ethyl ketone, MEK) (good and very popular, but has
very strong intoxicating fumes, which are very odourous)
- Ethyl isopropyl ketone (expensive, not recommended)
- Benzaldehyde
- Benzyl alcohol
- Dichloromethane (my own favourite)
- Chloroform (excellent, but have a good ventilation)
- Trichloroethane (very good, recommended)
and so on.

rec.models.scale FAQ part 5

TOPGUN me really getting excited to see your model,when are you posting the pics??????????????????????????

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1764107 said:
TOPGUN me really getting excited to see your model,when are you posting the pics??????????????????????????

Soon brother as iam usually busy with work... i will do it in the meanwhile go to my profile page and see my PAF f-16 C model i hope you like it go in to pictures.

I didnt liked it but LOVED THEM,what scale was it 1/48?????????where and how much did u bought it for and even loved that small gold helmet where did u bought that from,u a lucky dude to have those models,:cheers:

Bro glad you love them... :) umm by the way i didn't buy the F-16 model i made it and i also made the f-104 model the rest yes have been ought like the f-7pg and the golden model i bought those a few years ago from PAF musem in karachi will try to upload the f-15 E strike eagle soon.

P.s and yes the viper is 1:48 model scale made :pakistan:

ok bro take uor time now,i will also upload the pic of my F-16E Desert falcon as soon as i get it,and i want to know how did u paint your F-16,and can u also post some pics of the gold helmet????plzzzzzzzzz,and when u say you made them do u mean you bought the kits ot sumthing else??

TOPGUN me seriously losing patience to,when are you uploading the pics????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1767900 said:
TOPGUN me seriously losing patience to,when are you uploading the pics????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Array yaar relax... i will iam t work boss it is day time here in the US i wil relax karo baba and rem one thing don't ever losse patients in life.

I replyed to all your post Hassan... kay karo hou lala?

I want to know how should i paint my scale model(its an F-16E Desert Falcon),and can u also post some pics of the gold helmet????

MILITARY FREAK[HASSAN];1767953 said:
I want to know how should i paint my scale model(its an F-16E Desert Falcon),and can u also post some pics of the gold helmet????

I paint my models with testors paint and airbrush it but you need airbursh machine for that anyhow go to any hobby shop and buy the paint try and see if you can get testors paint kit if not something else and i will also upload few more pics of the helmet you love so much lolz :)

P.s Also testors paint kits can be bought from ebay as well :agree:

Would you reccomend humbrol paint and which cement do u recomend??????????

Back
Top Bottom