What's new

Airbus Wins Largest Single Order for H160 Helicopters from China's GDAT

This is indeed an achievement. A helicopter is very different, so your analogy is simply invalid. It is like wondering if China can make a space station, its cuisine should be able to make good desserts easily. But no, not really applicable. :D
China has numerous models of both civil and military choppers, and they don't crash as much as US and Japanese ones.

9 soldiers killed after 2 Black Hawk helicopters crash in Kentucky during training mission, Army says​

By Alisha Ebrahimji, Tina Burnside, Chloe Liu, Haley Britzky and Dave Alsup, CNN
Sat April 1, 2023

Indeed. So how is the joint aviation project between Europe and the Gambia going?

About the same as China's deals about potato farming in Africa, I suppose.

China has numerous models of both civil and military choppers, and they don't crash as much as US and Japanese ones.

Yes, they do, but none of them have engines that perform as well.

(The number of crashes is meaningless without knowing the total numbers of hours flown, BTW.)

About the same as China's deals about potato farming in Africa, I suppose.

Yes, they do, but none of them have engines that perform as well.

(The number of crashes is meaningless without knowing the total numbers of hours flown, BTW.)
Mr. I have seen u jumping up and down in a lot of China related thread, what is your problem, how does it feel like when act like a clown.

I respect your good intentions and charity in trying to educate the uneducatable.

But surely time is limited and you eating into the other good things in life.

Be like me. Chuck the idiots and uneducatable into ignore

They going where sun and moon never shine and cockroaches roamed feasting on used toilet papers and crawling on your face and eyes and mouth and other orifices.

As said, I go enjoy my coffee and roses
:D

:omghaha:

giphy.gif

and smell roses
red-rose-rose.gif
Bro, its his literal job to be here.
He was able to support his entire family due to 13 years of making, on average like 8 posts EVERY SINGLE DAY for those 13 years.
Seriously, do the math, take his post count, divide by number of years he's been here, then divide again by 365 days in a year.

Bro, its his literal job to be here.
He was able to support his entire family due to 13 years of making, on average like 8 posts EVERY SINGLE DAY for those 13 years.
Seriously, do the math, take his post count, divide by number of years he's been here, then divide again by 365 days in a year.

Please do not forget to correct for the nearly 10,000 posts deleted during that time period, not that anyone is keeping score here. :D

While the actual worth of chinese helicopter technonology is a topic for the subject experts, the white-washing by this VCheng is just nauseating.

@beijingwalker @renhai We describe such people in our local language as "Kaalay Angraiz" or "Whites but with Brown skin". Like a coconut, brown on the outside and white on the inside, and with a thick skull. Just affects of a nation being fed the bastardized version of history.

While the actual worth of chinese helicopter technonology is a topic for the subject experts, the white-washing by this VCheng is just nauseating.

@beijingwalker @renhai We describe such people in our local language as "Kaalay Angraiz" or "Whites but with Brown skin". Like a coconut, brown on the outside and white on the inside, and with a thick skull. Just affects of a nation being fed the bastardized version of history.
We are calling Asian with white mental "banana".
Also I dont understand what is there to explained, its totally normal for the civilian heli contract or even military cooperation (though it is impossible), especially to this kind of troll.

you guys are wasting your lives arguing with a troll.
if you like debating, debate with those who are worth it.

what do we call people like you who simp to atheist communists Chinese?
Twinkies? Brown on the outside, yellow on the inside.

what do we call people like you who simp to atheist communists Chinese?
Twinkies? Brown on the outside, yellow on the inside.

But how does that help China catch up in jet engine technology, or even helicopter technology? It think it does not matter. Actual achievements are better, methinks.

But how does that help China catch up in jet engine technology, or even helicopter technology? It think it does not matter. Actual achievements are better, methinks.
100%
But funny enough, godless commies and mullahs are basically the same thing. When asked for evidence, they come back with personal insults and incredulities.

May something to do with this:

This coloring of race came from White race which was a offshoot from the church propaganda that was generated during crusades and reconquista wars.
I am not sure how your link answers my question of what do you call hardcore Allah worshiping Pakistanis who simp for hardcore atheist Chinese commies?

When asked for evidence, they come back with personal insults and incredulities.

SOP on PDF, sadly, for a majority. Enough said.

Back on topic, the key to the best aero engines are metallurgy and integration with flight controls, including fuel management. Check out the soot levels in an F35 exhaust nozzle compared to just about any jet engine from even a few years ago, as a small example.

100%
But funny enough, godless commies and mullahs are basically the same thing. When asked for evidence, they come back with personal insults and incredulities.

I am not sure how your link answers my question of what do you call hardcore Allah worshiping Pakistanis who simp for hardcore atheist Chinese commies?
you got to go where the money is :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:

I think this thread is talking about airplanes, not gods.

Back
Top Bottom