What's new

Air strikes on a hospital in Kunduz were "tragic, inexcusable and possibly even criminal" : UN

Didnt you hear ? . Pakistani ISI Official named Billa Lahori , a mole embedded in the ANA provided faulty cordinates for the attack . :ph34r::devil:

Obviously.... Who else than Pak army and ISI can be responsible for the attack? Its a sin to consider otherwise... Can it be a coincidence tht Gen Raheel Sharif was in UK...for 3 days and in Germany before tht? I am telling u... He was there to pass on to the message to NATO leadership, while they had already set a mole in ANA billa lahori for the ground work... How can Ashraf Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah not see the obvious? After initial shock and grief... I am sure ..once they come back to their sense...they will see everything..and will come up with an effective response soon.... But this time, their efficiency was less than previous times... I am sure indians will do the needful and make sure tht Ashraf Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah are never inefficient like this, ever again....

Hatts off to nato and uncle sam.
These idiots cant take care of talibans and now doing preicision strikes on hospital. Well done.
What else you expect from nato and their allies.

I hope they will blame pakistan for this utter nonsense.

I am sure Ghani govt suggested nato to blame this on Pakistani air force, but they said no its too obvious.

Wasn't it USA lecturing about civilian casualties in Syria, by Russian bombing?

This is a very grave incident. My condolences to the victims. !! :(

This is a very grave incident. My condolences to the victims. !! :(

The investigation will reveal the cause of this tragedy. It would be wrong to speculate before that is complete.

The investigation will reveal the cause of this tragedy. It would be wrong to speculate before that is complete.

I sincerely hope that protocol deficiencies are worked out so that such freak incidents never happen !:(

I sincerely hope that protocol deficiencies are worked out so that such freak incidents never happen !:(

"Never" is a tough standard to achieve in war, but the chances can be reduced, sure. How far inside the hospital did 15 terrorists hide in the heat of battle will be an important issue to examine in this present incident.

Talibs have overrun Kunduz?
images

BOMB THE HOSPITAL!

"Never" is a tough standard to achieve in war, but the chances can be reduced, sure. How far inside the hospital did 15 terrorists hide in the heat of battle will be an important issue to examine in this present incident.

What I am effectively pointing at is the standards have slackened. That should reverse visibly !

What I am effectively pointing at is the standards have slackened. That should reverse visibly !

That is yet to be determined Sir, whether standards were followed or not, and whether those standards need to be revised.

Quite a cavalier attitude - US forces have been known to shoot first and ask questions later.

Let an independent inquest determine whether the act was committed in cognizance of the fact that it was an hospital or not.

If it was known that the target was an hospital with likely presence of civilians then the bombing was unpardonable criminal criminal act.

Convenience is never an excuse.

Many military forces around the world has been known to shoot first and ask questions later. This is nothing new.

The most technological advanced/sophisticated military in the world couldn't tell if it was a hospital? This is worrying.
Really ? Can you find the nearest hospital in your area and see if there is a huge red cross on the roof ?

I did a g-map search for one of the most famous hospitals IN THE WORLD: John Hopkins.

Without g-map labels, there is no way I would know that the building, from an aerial view, is a hospital, let alone THE world famous John Hopkins hospital.

But now we have an aircrew that is in a foreign land relying on indigenous ground forces for information on where to shoot. The reality is that visually speaking, it is easier to tell if a building is a church or mosque by virtue of prominent structures, like a sharply angular structure call a 'steeple' or standalone cylinder (mosque), and even that is difficult enough already. So do tell US what are the architecturally unique structures common around the world that would clue the aircrew in that what they are looking at is a hospital -- without relying on ground forces.

Instead of worrying about US, how about worrying on why it is so common for Muslim fighters to use civilians as human shields and/or civilian structures as combat centers ? After all, the Afghanis were fighting around the hospital.

Really ? Can you find the nearest hospital in your area and see if there is a huge red cross on the roof ?

I did a g-map search for one of the most famous hospitals IN THE WORLD: John Hopkins.

Without g-map labels, there is no way I would know that the building, from an aerial view, is a hospital, let alone THE world famous John Hopkins hospital.

But now we have an aircrew that is in a foreign land relying on indigenous ground forces for information on where to shoot. The reality is that visually speaking, it is easier to tell if a building is a church or mosque by virtue of prominent structures, like a sharply angular structure call a 'steeple' or standalone cylinder (mosque), and even that is difficult enough already. So do tell US what are the architecturally unique structures common around the world that would clue the aircrew in that what they are looking at is a hospital -- without relying on ground forces.

Instead of worrying about US, how about worrying on why it is so common for Muslim fighters to use civilians as human shields and/or civilian structures as combat centers ? After all, the Afghanis were fighting around the hospital.

Since the coordinates were given by the ANSF being on the ground themselves, so the blame firstly lies there.

But still, suggesting the USAF to be as clueless as the layman on the street is a lame excuse.

General John Campbell, Commander of US and NATO forces in Afghanistan, already stated before a Senate Committee that such requests go through, what he termed a, "rigorous" US procedure.

If so, its unthinkable how a Western charity hospital (which was probably operating for quite a while now) wasn't identified and instead pounded with precision strikes for 90 minutes.

It seems likely that this decision was rushed and procedure not applied.

General Campbell also appears to hint towards this by saying the decision to fire was a "U.S. decision made within the U.S. chain of command".

Back
Top Bottom