What's new

Aik Din Geo K Saath with Maulvi Burka and his goons (Must watch).

Everyone should respect this man today for saving Islamabad (tho full job still needs to be done) despite Huge pressure from Media and people..

If it wasn't for him, Islamabad would've been a Jihad Ghar right now.

What slandering? Aren't you still reluctant to speak against this terrorists and instead making all sorts of excuses from religious principles to the benefit of doubt? Neighborhood watch by these stick armed burqa warriors!

I will not answer any questions from a lying-hypocrite like yourself. You have again been selective in my quote and ignored where I have said on post 99. I wrote:

I don't support terrorists, or ANYONE who advocates violence against innocent people or against the State. This very clear and has been clear in my posts.

I await an apology from you for yet again being manipulative and being selective in quoting me.

Innocents sisters of Jamia Hafsa pledge allegiance to ISIS.

We can't view youtube without going through the trouble of finding a proxy that works. It is obvious from your title the sisters are misguided and need to be re-educated.

Were you not the one who said you are with a thareekah? What does your Sheikh say about cowards insulting Muslims women not matter they're misguided?

I suggest you read up on Mufti Fazal Ahamad Chisty, who is a Brelvi-Sunni scholar. This is OUR ideology!

For those who call women ''bitches'', whether those women are Muslim or Non-Muslim are cowards. They are the ones who would not have the courage to talk to a man in the face and yet abuse their woman at home!

I don't support terrorists, or ANYONE who advocates violence against innocent people or against the State. This very clear and has been clear in my posts.

And yet make religious excuses for this filth and his students (with weapons or sticks). How does that work btw? You say you don't support terrorism yet you declare them on haq in your earlier post, retract that and replace with "I can't look inside his heart" and I was unaware of his actions and finally see nothing wrong with stick laden burqa women roaming in an area? Is there something wrong with you that you aren't consistent with your statements?

And yet make religious excuses for this filth and his students (with weapons or sticks). How does that work btw? You say you don't support terrorism yet you declare them on haq in your earlier post, retract that and replace with "I can't look inside his heart" and I was unaware of his actions and finally see nothing wrong with stick laden burqa women roaming in an area? Is there something wrong with you that you aren't consistent with your statements?

Again, you have deliberately ignored the progress of my posts and been manipulative as expected.

NOW READ CAREFULLY!

1). ''declare them on haq''

Without I knowing the background of the person in the footage of OP, pointes to NOTHING wrong Islamically! That point still stands! The pictures later added by the M.Saad shows a more sinister side to the Molanna which points he wants to bring change through violence. This is totally wrong!

2). "I can't look inside his heart"

It is not my fault that you don't understand husna zan and have a suspicious heart. You are a perfect candidate to come to our retreat to correct yourself spiritually.

3). ''stick laden burqa women roaming in an area''

Again you have a problem with empowered sisters in buqah and I will answer the picture and the rest of your comments once i receive and apology.

I trust now with humility you will apologise to me for calling me ''terrorist sympathiser''. I will give you time to re-read all my posts on this thread on others. I have been totally against anyone targeting civilians of Muslims and Non-Muslims alike.

I await your apology!

You need to consult his mufti as he said he is brelvi, so consult brelvi mufti as it is Haram to hurt ummah of Hazrat P.B.U.H, deleting his post means he is hurt. Ask his mufti before you reply him. :sarcastic::buba_phone::buba_phone:
Terrorist apologists are only terrorist apologists, terrorism is their sect and their school of thought. Why defaming Barelvis?

@WebMaster Please do something about this @Azad-Kashmiri terrorist apologist. Thanks.

My posts are there for all to see. And yet like your LYING friend @Secur who owes me an apology for making slanderous comments and can't back-up his complaints.

As far as you're concerned, I don't think too much of coward men who call names at women, irrespective if they're Muslim or Non-Muslim. Yes, the sisters are misguided and you call them ''bitches''.

If I was a nasty low life like you, i would say start with your mother, sister, daughter and call them ''bitches'', however, I'm not a low-life coward like you as they're my sisters too.

Go an run to @WebMaster and tell him your lies!

Terrorist apologists are only terrorist apologists, terrorism is their sect and their school of thought. Why defaming Barelvis?

Terrorising women is your sect and nothing but a coward threatens women and abuses them verbally and physically. Why malign all men with one coward?

@WebMaster I want to report syedali73 for making an extremely-sexist and abusive comment against women. No wonder Indians make statements about Pakistanis being sexists when you have a coward like him. He is also lying in an attempt to defame and accusing me of supporting terrorists. I suggest you look at ALL my post on this thread and in others and take appropriate action against the liar.

LOL! Just gave me a negative rating. Go home you wife-beater!

Last edited:
Chill people it's Ramazan. There is no point in proving each other terrorist and traitors. Re read each other's comments and afford some space to each other's views no matter how much you disagree with each other.

Peace. Say I am fasting and end this debate if you are feeling hotheaded.

Eid Mubarik to all in advance.

And Sorry really very off topic but I have to do this before I leave

@WAJsal Mubarik bahi sahib......................... treat to banti hai..................... so what do you say a free trip to Hunza at your karcha? :enjoy:

Congrats again and well done. :tup:

Women holding sticks challenging state writ or showing support to a terrorist like maulana lal masjid, isnt women empowerment. It is terrorism.

And we are taught a hadees that tells muslims to stay obedient to state. And here they are standing up against state not for a just cause but to terrorise ppl.

And calling someone wife beater shows bright side of one's character.

It's so disgusting to see media promoting such filthy scums to get some TRP.
U know i thought the same way. But i also have to say one thing that if after 16.12. media hadnt shown his statements we wouldnt have known that he is soooooooo toxic and the mass awareness that had spread abt him and his madrassah wudnt have happened. This was one thought that always used 2 come to my mind.

I wud say the madrassah he is running has many many innocent souls in it that cud be turned toxic by this man, badly need to save those ppl.

Women holding sticks challenging state writ or showing support to a terrorist like maulana lal masjid, isnt women empowerment. It is terrorism.

And we are taught a hadees that tells muslims to stay obedient to state. And here they are standing up against state not for a just cause but to terrorise ppl.

And calling someone wife beater shows bright side of one's character.

U know i thought the same way. But i also have to say one thing that if after 16.12. media hadnt shown his statements we wouldnt have known that he is soooooooo toxic and the mass awareness that had spread abt him and his madrassah wudnt have happened. This was one thought that always used 2 come to my mind.

I wud say the madrassah he is running has many many innocent souls in it that cud be turned toxic by this man, badly need to save those ppl.
That is how they are taught in their sectarian madrassahs. Nothing to worry; No matter what you throw at them, they'll remain who they are and the only just answer to their nastiness is to send them 6 feet under the round, just as our wonderful troops are currently doing.

Last edited:
That is how they are taught in their sectarian madrassahs. Nothing to worry; No matter what you throw at them, they'll remain who they are and the only just answer to their nastiness is to send them 6 feet under the round, just as our wonderful troops are currently doing.

Such madrassahs shud be shutdown, this brainwashing is too scary,what the hell are they teaching there??

I mean i am so surprised...that islam nay yeh bhi tau kaha hai kay apna dimagh istaemal karo, so while watching the interview if someone finds some statements of that person in conformity with islam (lets suppose), does that mean you shoud entirely forget his character, his past, his recent statements...

i am actually speechless and i am more concerned abt saving the students who are admitted to such places. These students are our wealth ,human capital of pakistan, this way it will only get wasted.

اس طرح کی باتیں تو کشمیر پر ہمارا
بھی ویک کریں گی stance

This mullah is exactly the kind of ppl who we call, 'deen kay chor'. I remember learning the definition of munafiq as the person who purposefully engages in acts that damage islam....

2). "I can't look inside his heart"

It is not my fault that you don't understand husna zan and have a suspicious heart. You are a perfect candidate to come to our retreat to correct yourself spiritually.
The man exposed his heart when he had justified killings of those kids. Have some shame dont misuse these words husn e zan etc here.

Yeh baat yaad rakhni chaheay kay is tarah kay mullahs , jab kisi ko marnay pay atay hain tau apnay followers ,students kisi ko bhi nahi chortay.

What this burka guy had done??? Bhaag raha tha sab ko chorkay burqa pehan kay. Yehi himmat thee bas.

Back
Top Bottom