What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherdil,,

Main priority of Gora Sarkar was to safeguard and prolong their rule. They already had very bad experience of "Mehdi Sudani" movement in Sudan. It was anti Britain Movement and it was a bad experience for Gora ppl. Simply they could not afford another "Mehdi" in the sub-contenent.

So your theory is wrong that Goras created this Mehdi and this jamaat. Right or Wrong ... but this Ahmediyat is the product of ground realities of local sub-continental Muslim culture.

Mirza Ghulam ahmed was anti-Christianity. He did not believe that Hazrat Isa is still alive in Heavens. He did manazaras with Christian Padris/Bishops also. He made predition of death of a Bishop and that Bishop died also. He even claimed of being Hazrat Isa himself...! (In whatever sense right or wrong). So he was anti christianity.

With these facts ... your theory of Goras creating this thing is NOT justified.

And .... what Goras has not created for us...??? Have they not created Muslim League? Goras even gave us Pakistan which was at that time opposed by Muslim religious parties.

they are non-Muslims - Agreed, but as a Muslim state are we protecting the right of the minorities? are we taking care of them as per the teaching of Islam? Islam also says even if a dog dies of hunger under your rule, u'll be questioned and we are talking about human being here regardless of what religion they belong to.. for GOD sake we need to follow the real teaching of Islam. As Muslims its our duty to protect the right of minorities ..... Fighting with each other is taking us no where....

You all are probably not going to under stand this joke. But it is said in Baptist Colleges in the USA they teach a course on how to split the church.

they are non-Muslims - Agreed, but as a Muslim state are we protecting the right of the minorities? are we taking care of them as per the teaching of Islam? Islam also says even if a dog dies of hunger under your rule, u'll be questioned and we are talking about human being here regardless of what religion they belong to.. for GOD sake we need to follow the real teaching of Islam. As Muslims its our duty to protect the right of minorities ..... Fighting with each other is taking us no where....

Thats so true. And we got to remember that we are not God. We cant decide who is and who is not a kaffir. Only god can decide.

Thats so true. And we got to remember that we are not God. We cant decide who is and who is not a kaffir. Only god can decide.

I disagree with u on this . Allah has told this in Quran the basic thing required for being a Muslim. If u believe them then u are Muslim leave a side the acts we do which can actually be judged only by Allah .

It saddens me to see all these sects. Islam just keeps breaking up into more and more peaces and none are for the benefit . Every breakaway group becomes an enemy and seperates from of the rest.

It saddens me to see all these sects. Islam just keeps breaking up into more and more peaces and none are for the benefit . Every breakaway group becomes an enemy and seperates from of the rest.

Its the normal evolution of a religion, happen to Christianity about 500 years ago, it was called the Protestant Reformation.

there is no question about that Mirzayee group was created under protection of British Raj with goal to disintegrate Muslims. And since its formation Gora has given them all the protection and funding required to help achieving their objectives.
Whole Muslim Ummah knows what they believe on, therefore kicked them out of Islam long ago and labelled them non-muslim without any hesitation.
So I request all to please dont waste time here on this useless discussion.

Muslim, non Muslim... Who gives you or anyone else that right to certify people?

Agree. But we dont need a religion to teach all that to us..its basic humanity.

I disagree with u on this . Allah has told this in Quran the basic thing required for being a Muslim. If u believe them then u are Muslim leave a side the acts we do which can actually be judged only by Allah .

What you say is also true but it still does not give us the right to call someone kaffir. If we keep calling people within our own country kaffirs then there shall be no unity. Just call them non-muslims or somthing. We call other religions none muslims dont we? No need to outcast them or else the same as Germany and the nazis shi* will occur. Thats what I believe and I hope you can understand my prespective. :)

Last edited:
Well ... then please do tell us where Quran declares Qadianies as Kafir or Non-Muslim?

Your question has been answered again and again repeatidly but when you don't want to accept you don't listen... you have eyes but may be you can't see that's all I can say because no one wants to repeat the same things again...

People please go and read the 78 pages and point out the questions that have not been answered.
Then asked the questions, when, where etc

What a circus we have over here, ppl taking breaks and then coming back agian to ask the same questions again and again.

I seriously think there is nothing more left to discuss on this topic, so it should be closed.

I have asked this a few times but have received no reply (irrelevant rants aside); What is the definition of a Muslim from the authentic original Islamic text? Somewhere it must say something on the line 'A Muslim is one who…'. Once this definition is out then its easy to see who is a Muslims or not.

I tried to help the process by posting a couple of traditions from Bukhari which gave definitions of a Muslim but apparently the cynics do not think these traditions mean what they obviously appear to mean. Then what is one to believe? If one is to take these hadith-cynics then there is no authentic agreed upon definition for a Muslim. Realising this full well these cynics revolve their argument from 'who is a Muslim' (and then figuring who falls on that definition) to 'who is not a Muslim' (as it takes the seemingly impossible burden of defining a Muslim off their shoulders). But even that depends on who is saying it, anti-Shia will declare Shias kafir and Taliban will declare every one kafir and any shade in between. Pretty comic, just declare whoever you don't like as kafir, as their isn't an agreed upon definition of a Muslim anyways.

Last edited:
Kugga and Supporters,,,,

Fact is that Ahmedis believe in all the authentic basic beliefs of Islam. They recite Kalma Tayyaba with true meanings and with no hidden meanings.

They also believe in Khatam-e-Nabuwat.

They have been declared non-Muslim -- the prime reason told to us is that they do not believe that Prophet of Islam (PBUH) is the last prophet.

Whereas it cannot be proved from (i) basic Islamic Belifs, (ii) Basic Condition of becoming a Muslim i.e. First Kalima, (iii) Quran and (iii) any available definition of Muslim in Quran or Hadith --- that believing in "Last Prophethood" is also a condition of being a Muslim.

There are clear conditions of being a Muslim in Authentic Islamic literature. None of the conditions requires belief in "Last" Prophethood. If it is the clear condition then please show us.

Agree. But we dont need a religion to teach all that to us..its basic humanity.

the same way u don't need maps to guide u when ur lost? Religion is a complete set of guidelines , without guidelines u'll end up no where :)... sorry back to the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom