What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody got stuff to troll on..

Anyway, You need a sound knowledge of Islam to understand what is the issue over here with Ahmedies and just bringing up a video to troll won't bring any fancy without even knowing what it is all about is senseless.

Ahmedies as per their name consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as their last Prophet and he himself declared to be a Prophet or to be precise he called himself the awaited Prophet (Imam Mehdi, who himself is not Propeht but the 12th Imam), who will appear just before the day of judgement and will support Hazrat Essa (Jesus Christ) on his Return to fight against Dajjal (Anti-Christ). And time has proved itself that a person announced himself as Imam Mehdi and during his life time neither Christ nor Anti-Christ appeared so he is a lawyers.

Ahmedies follow him as a Prophet when this itself denies the very basic definition of a Muslim and the basic concept of Islam.

And this definition of Muslim, using which this guy in video is trying to bash Ulema's is:

A Muslim is a person who considers Allah as the one and only God and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) as the last prophet.

And here their faith denies Islam.

Also, Islam asks Muslims to provide non-muslims with equal rights but people like these who have tried to alter the very fabric of this religion are have bear consequences and a person or a group carrying such acts are not only considered as other non-muslims instead such a person/group is considered traitor of the religion.

Somebody got stuff to troll on..

Anyway, You need a sound knowledge of Islam to understand what is the issue over here with Ahmedies and just bringing up a video to troll won't bring any fancy without even knowing what it is all about is senseless.

Ahmedies as per their name consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as their last Prophet and he himself declared to be a Prophet or to be precise he called himself the awaited Prophet (Imam Mehdi, who himself is not Propeht but the 12th Imam), who will appear just before the day of judgement and will support Hazrat Essa (Jesus Christ) on his Return to fight against Dajjal (Anti-Christ). And time has proved itself that a person announced himself as Imam Mehdi and during his life time neither Christ nor Anti-Christ appeared so he is a lawyers.

Ahmedies follow him as a Prophet when this itself denies the very basic definition of a Muslim and the basic concept of Islam.

And this definition of Muslim, using which this guy in video is trying to bash Ulema's is:

A Muslim is a person who considers Allah as the one and only God and Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) as the last prophet.

And here their faith denies Islam.

Also, Islam asks Muslims to provide non-muslims with equal rights but people like these who have tried to alter the very fabric of this religion are have bear consequences and a person or a group carrying such acts are not only considered as other non-muslims instead such a person/group is considered traitor of the religion.

So according to you if one differs with you he should be persecuted, what kind of sick mentality is this.

Have some shame and let others live peacefully while allowing them all the rights that one should have in a country.

As for this disgusting traitor remark, people like you would never consider the damn taliban and other such Islamic extremist groups to be traitors when there actions are much worse and have caused many so much grief. They are in complete violation of the laws of Islam but no one ever said that these people are not Muslims.

It would be best if you leave such stuff out of your discussion and we do not need people like you who spread hate and sectarian differences.

Here are the links to prove my words,

Ahmadiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now how can you prove his words ?? What is his authenticity? Who is he ?? Just a random personality trying to bash on Pakistan!! What proves his words right, what is the proof that this guy is not a propagandist?

This is just frustration when of a person who gets kick backs on his wrong doings. And the timing is also perfect, just as Taliban attacked Ahmedi's worship place they started again with Anti-Pakistan propaganda.

These guys are not still satisfied even after using their political influence against Pakistan's interests in UK.

To the thread starter, Yeah we have some issues in our country too (Happy now!!) just as you have issues regarding religions in your country.

We never claimed that we are a perfect country but yet we wish to be one and we strive too.

Pakistan has 100's of such problems just as India has thousands of these.

This thread is nothing but a time wasting, mind screwing and a failed attempt to troll using someone's sensitive issues.

Ahmedis Chirstians,Hindus,Aryans and other minorities are Pakistanis and should be treated in context of Pakistaniat. They should be given equal rights in all domains of Pakistan.
This is what happens in West, Take example of US, they have jews,chiristians(of different beliefs) and Muslims in there congress too.
And Recently in UK elections a Muslim Pakistani women was elected in the house of commons(Did anybody there cried " hey shes a Muslim " Noee).We need to grow up as a nation. That is what tolerance and liberty is. Regardless of the personal beliefs all should contribute for the well being of state.

another indian with another pathetic thread :lol:

you guyz love to pull your legs in internal affairs of Pakistan by digging up these kind of controversial threads

its an open forum.. its good that they point out the evils. The best we can do is to debate it logically. Would be helpful for both sides..

Though it makes me uncomfortable too, sometimes, but its best to accept the fault and try to correct it. That is where good lies..:agree:

Ahmedis Chirstians,Hindus,Aryans and other minorities are Pakistanis and should be treated in context of Pakistaniat. They should be given equal rights in all domains of Pakistan.
I agree that everybody should be given equal rights and all those minorities are Pakistanis as much as we are.

This is what happens in West, Take example of US, they have jews,chiristians(of different beliefs) and Muslims in there congress too.
And Recently in UK elections a Muslim Pakistani women was elected in the house of commons(Did anybody there cried " hey shes a Muslim " Noee).We need to grow up as a nation. That is what tolerance and liberty is. Regardless of the personal beliefs all should contribute for the well being of state.
So does it not happen in Pakistan? in fact we have reserved seats for Minorities unlike western countries :cheers:

Here are the links to prove my words,

Ahmadiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahdi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now how can you prove his words ?? What is his authenticity? Who is he ?? Just a random personality trying to bash on Pakistan!! What proves his words right, what is the proof that this guy is not a propagandist?

This is just frustration when of a person who gets kick backs on his wrong doings. And the timing is also perfect, just as Taliban attacked Ahmedi's worship place they started again with Anti-Pakistan propaganda.

These guys are not still satisfied even after using their political influence against Pakistan's interests in UK.

To the thread starter, Yeah we have some issues in our country too (Happy now!!) just as you have issues regarding religions in your country.

We never claimed that we are a perfect country but yet we wish to be one and we strive too.

Pakistan has 100's of such problems just as India has thousands of these.

This thread is nothing but a time wasting, mind screwing and a failed attempt to troll using someone's sensitive issues.

You moronic hate inciter, the ahmadies have done more for the creation of Pakistan than you can imagine, certainly more then these Jamaat-e-Islami guys and other fundamentalist parties who opposed Pakistan.

Also there is hue and cry now because clearly something is at fault here, why discriminate against someone based on their beliefs.

What you call anti-Pakistan propaganda is the reality that you cannot face, all we need is to give credit where it is due and our minorities are excellent.

But it is people like you that will cause hindrance in achieving the goals of a fair and balanced Pakistan.

All the condemnation against these attacks is coming from well known and respected people from Pakistan not ahmadies themselves.

I even saw their press meet, one person asked them that why do they not leave Pakistan, he said it is my country and I will do whatever I can for it, why should I leave it.

Certainly it is people like you that overlook others excellent qualities and characteristics, shut up and increase you own faith so that it does not feel inadequate.

You need to get the hate out of you, the hate built in you from you upbringing and the subsequent discrimination you force on others is something that needs serious attention.

Funny how you did not condemn the taliban and label them as non Muslims when I clearly asked you for it, tells you all doesn't it.

As for this disgusting traitor remark, people like you would never consider the damn taliban and other such Islamic extremist groups to be traitors when there actions are much worse and have caused many so much grief. They are in complete violation of the laws of Islam but no one ever said that these people are not Muslims.

LOL HOW ON EARTH, can u say that I do support Taliban, just because you din't like my comment ???? thats really stupid. I do say they are extremist and im against all their actions and yeah I consider their actions to be un-Islamic as well.

But tell me how can you say that I support Islam???

My comment on Ahmedies was not my personal opinion and on my personal opinion I consider Talibans and other extremists out of Islam.

And about that traiter thing, im not giving a title to Ahmedies and thats why I have mentioned it in regard with believes made against the teaching of Islam and moreover even after having a faith in Islam.

In Islam a non-muslim cannot be forced to follow Islam or switch his religion but once a person has start to follow it with the faith he is not allowed to make or form any believes which are not in parallel with Islamic teaching specially if they are already prohibited because then its considered as not only Un-Islamic but something like anti-Islamic.

Traitor, as per my knowlegde
When a person follows a religion or lives in a country and does something which intersect with it, is considered a traitor.

For being a traitor one must belong to it and must go against it.

LOL HOW ON EARTH, can u say that I do support Taliban, just because you din't like my comment ???? thats really stupid. I do say they are extremist and im against all their actions and yeah I consider their actions to be un-Islamic as well.

But tell me how can you say that I support Islam???

My comment on Ahmedies was not my personal opinion and on my personal opinion I consider Talibans and other extremists out of Islam.

And about that traiter thing, im not giving a title to Ahmedies and thats why I have mentioned it in regard with believes made against the teaching of Islam and moreover even after having a faith in Islam.

In Islam a non-muslim cannot be forced to follow Islam or switch his religion but once a person has start to follow it with the faith he is not allowed to make or form any believes which are not in parallel with Islamic teaching specially if they are already prohibited because then its considered as not only Un-Islamic but something like anti-Islamic.

Traitor, as per my knowlegde
When a person follows a religion or lives in a country and does something which intersect with it, is considered a traitor.

For being a traitor one must belong to it and must go against it.

First of all stop using bold for your posts, its distracting me, secondly if you disagree just leave it at that. Why bring in your propaganda material to entice more divide.

We need to work together and you are trying to create more rifts, you know my mother is from Qatar, I know what that place is like and the people that dwell there. The hypocrite rulers of that state are the real traitors.

Do me a favor, do not write anything further, we need to work together not against each other.

You are either with us or against us.

Zaki, I think it is mutual. How many times is Gujrat riots brought into every thread?
:cheers:

In another words this thread has been created to take revenge?

@ topic

There is no second thought that the Ahmedis are Non-Muslim. It is a truth that has been accepted by all Muslims, be it from any sect but it has been declared by everybody that they are Kafir. I just watched for few minutes of the first part and its nothing but a B.S.

So according to you if one differs with you he should be persecuted, what kind of sick mentality is this.

Have some shame and let others live peacefully while allowing them all the rights that one should have in a country.

It would be best if you leave such stuff out of your discussion and we do not need people like you who spread hate and sectarian differences.

Yes dear, materialistic is spot on, and any so called muslim, who thinks or believe the Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) was not the last Prophet is a TRAITOR, and is considered murtid, and punishment of murtid is Death in islam.

And if any one has any other defination of murtid, pls share.

You moronic hate inciter, the ahmadies have done more for the creation of Pakistan than you can imagine, certainly more then these Jamaat-e-Islami guys and other fundamentalist parties who opposed Pakistan.

Also there is hue and cry now because clearly something is at fault here, why discriminate against someone based on their beliefs.

What you call anti-Pakistan propaganda is the reality that you cannot face, all we need is to give credit where it is due and our minorities are excellent.

But it is people like you that will cause hindrance in achieving the goals of a fair and balanced Pakistan.

All the condemnation against these attacks is coming from well known and respected people from Pakistan not ahmadies themselves.

I even saw their press meet, one person asked them that why do they not leave Pakistan, he said it is my country and I will do whatever I can for it, why should I leave it.

Certainly it is people like you that overlook others excellent qualities and characteristics, shut up and increase you own faith so that it does not feel inadequate.

You need to get the hate out of you, the hate built in you from you upbringing and the subsequent discrimination you force on others is something that needs serious attention.

Funny how you did not condemn the taliban and label them as non Muslims when I clearly asked you for it, tells you all doesn't it.

better have a control on your tongue, your words show the real extremism and have respect for other person's views and when i have already mentioned that im not giving a personal opinion.

Your replies shows the excellent qualities of ur up bringing and the frustration and hatred that you have to just unleash on others.

You need to show tolerance if you dont agree with me fine show tolerance i dont agree with this video but im not abusing any one neither the guy in video nor you.

You are doing nothing but showing your true colors, what you are kinda accusing me of is what you are doing yourself.

Isn't that funny that you cannot take any other person's words !! Stop these idiotic replies and try to come up with some thing strong or atleast bring some counter facts if you care so much to reply to the subject rather then a war of words.

I DO SAY AND LOUD AND CLEAR, TAKE IT ONCE, I CONSIDER TALIBAN AND OTHER RELIGIOUS EXTRIMISTS AND ANTI-ISLAMIC AND THEY ARE THE REASON THAT THE WORLD GIVES EXTRIMISTS THE WORD ISLAMIST WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN IN A POSIVITVE SENSE TO RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS. THEY ARE THE REASON FOR EVERY CARTOON OR FUN MADE OF OUR PROPHET (P.B.U.H) WORLDWIDE.

I think its big enough even for a blind or a sh** head to read.

NOW TELL ME WHERE IN MY POST AM I SAYING TO TAKE ACTIONS AGAINST AHMEDIES !! ALL IM SAYING IS THAT THIS IS PROPAGANDA AGAINST PAKISTAN SINCE HE HAS MENTIONED EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO HAS HURTED HIM AS PAKISTANI, WHAT DOES THIS ALIENATION BETWEEN AHMEDIES AND PAKISTAN MEANS.

All ahmedies are Pakistani and we are all suffering on the hands of extrismists we all die every day, there is no distinction when a Muslim no matter sunni or shia, a hindu or a chirstian dies in a bomb blast. Then how can he alienated Ahmedies from Pakistan and say that Pakistan as a country and Pakistanis as a nation are doing something against them ???????

Yes dear, materialistic is spot on, and any so called muslim, who thinks or believe the Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) was not the last Prophet is a TRAITOR, and is considered murtid, and punishment of murtid is Death in islam.

And if any one has any other defination of murtid, pls share.

:angry:

So you are saying that they should all be killed, are you out of your mind or what.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Who let this TTP guy in here, your limited knowledge is insulting, Murtad is someone who leaves Islam, Ahmadies are born Ahmadies so when did they leave Islam because you do not consider them Muslim in the first place.

This is the reason why we are suffering today and rest assured all the people who call for death of others will meet their fate on this planet or in the here after.

How stupid and shameless of you to call for the death of a group based on your differences.

First learn Islam then comment on it.

Last edited:
better have a control on your tongue, your words show the real extremism and have respect for other person's views and when i have already mentioned that im not giving a personal opinion.

Your replies shows the excellent qualities of ur up bringing and the frustration and hatred that you have to just unleash on others.

You need to show tolerance if you dont agree with me fine show tolerance i dont agree with this video but im not abusing any one neither the guy in video nor you.

You are doing nothing but showing your true colors, what you are kinda accusing me of is what you are doing yourself.

Isn't that funny that you cannot take any other person's words !! Stop these idiotic replies and try to come up with some thing strong or atleast bring some counter facts if you care so much to reply to the subject rather then a war of words.

I DO SAY AND LOUD AND CLEAR, TAKE IT ONCE, I CONSIDER TALIBAN AND OTHER RELIGIOUS EXTRIMISTS AND ANTI-ISLAMIC AND THEY ARE THE REASON THAT THE WORLD GIVES EXTRIMISTS THE WORD ISLAMIST WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN IN A POSIVITVE SENSE TO RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS. THEY ARE THE REASON FOR EVERY CARTOON OR FUN MADE OF OUR PROPHET (P.B.U.H) WORLDWIDE.

I think its big enough even for a blind or a sh** head to read.

NOW TELL ME WHERE IN MY POST AM I SAYING TO TAKE ACTIONS AGAINST AHMEDIES !! ALL IM SAYING IS THAT THIS IS PROPAGANDA AGAINST PAKISTAN SINCE HE HAS MENTIONED EVERY OTHER PERSON WHO HAS HURTED HIM AS PAKISTANI, WHAT DOES THIS ALIENATION BETWEEN AHMEDIES AND PAKISTAN MEANS.

All ahmedies are Pakistani and we are all suffering on the hands of extrismists we all die every day, there is no distinction when a Muslim no matter sunni or shia, a hindu or a chirstian dies in a bomb blast. Then how can he alienated Ahmedies from Pakistan and say that Pakistan as a country and Pakistanis as a nation are doing something against them ???????

Everything that is critical of Pakistan is propaganda, you need to learn how to confront our problems and not sideline them as propaganda, if we could do that we would achieve breakthrough in solving our numerous problems.

Listen wahabi, this community has produced many great sons of Pakistan, people like you are in a country where they had a major role in creation of it and subsequent wars in which they saved the country.

You are openly creating rifts, if you have a problem with these people, let them be. Why jump in and start writing things which had nothing to do with the topic.

One guy said something and you are all against them, why, its because your view of them makes you think this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom