What's new

Ahmadis in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secular state is the only way to provide safety to Ahmedis and other minorities in Pakistan. Moreover, secularism will pave the way for better human resource development ( more productivity as well) and enhanced national security. Pan Islamic jihadists will gradually disappear as soon as the state stops tolerating them directly or subtly ( which is the case now).

Hey man....It is in Hadith " La nabiyya baadee" is Ayat. which means that " there is no nabi after me (Muhammad)...Plz go and read Quran with its meanings not just to recite it for sawaab only.... evrything is written and explained in Quran for the conditions of being a Muslim...

Thanks ..peace out...
:pakistan::pdf:

I had requested a respected moderator to please correct this post. Previously where now "Hadith" is written in red font,,, the word used by this user "Khurasaan" was "Quran" ... which was factually wrong. Correction of error is good. But not good so silently. Author of this post should expressively know his mistake. Words in blue font still can tell what word Mr. Khurasaan had used.

There is nothing called freedom in this world. The only freedom i imagine could be, where people used to live scattered and alone. Where there is no government, no society.. otherwise no freedom can be in place, there will be always a law, under which people need to live. Without Laws there can't be social system. and with laws there can't be freedom.

So those who speaks about freedom are actually stupid, who thinks they are free still, favor arresting a person who harm other(s).

Why is this thread still open ? There are posts being added that have nothing to do with Qadiani cult.

Secular state is the only way to provide safety to Ahmedis and other minorities in Pakistan. Moreover, secularism will pave the way for better human resource development ( more productivity as well) and enhanced national security. Pan Islamic jihadists will gradually disappear as soon as the state stops tolerating them directly or subtly ( which is the case now).

Islamic state can be a secular also, minorities can live with freedom in Islamic state but anti Islamic elements dont have any space in Pakistan.

Remember no Faith no Unity no Decipline :agree:

There is nothing called freedom in this world. The only freedom i imagine could be, where people used to live scattered and alone. Where there is no government, no society.. otherwise no freedom can be in place, there will be always a law, under which people need to live. Without Laws there can't be social system. and with laws there can't be freedom.

So those who speaks about freedom are actually stupid, who thinks they are free still, favor arresting a person who harm other(s).

Sum total of all the due and undue restrictions is THE SOCIAL SYSTEM. Whereas the process of gradually eliminating undue restrictions is THE SOCIAL PROGRESS.

BTW you raised exact relevant base point of all the conflict.

anti Islamic elements dont have any space in Pakistan.

That is so obvious from the pious leadership we have; political, religious and otherwise. Also the whole system is nearly completely honest, lives and property is so safe too, and so on...no need to elaborate everyone gets the idea...

Why are you preaching sitting in kafir Canada if Pakistan is such an Islamic state? Somehow you don't mind secular Canada which allows all sort of anti-Islamic stuff if it helps you to go live there.

It's the bigots like you who have ruined Pakistan by their extremism and now everyone is suffering for it.

What we need to outlaw in Pakistan are the religious extremists elements and religious bigots if ever we want to progress like developed countries.

“Sir, can I offer you a free ‘Muslims for Peace’ brochure?” Mr. Rashid, 28, a law school student at the University of Richmond, asked the first passer-by.

“I’ll take one,” the man replied, “because I’m not racist.”

So began the latest sally in the month-old effort by the Ahmadi Muslim community in the United States to present Islam as a religion that abhors violence.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/07/us/07religion.html

That is so obvious from the pious leadership we have; political, religious and otherwise. Also the whole system is nearly completely honest, lives and property is so safe too, and so on...no need to elaborate everyone gets the idea...

Why are you preaching sitting in kafir Canada if Pakistan is such an Islamic state? Somehow you don't mind secular Canada which allows all sort of anti-Islamic stuff if it helps you to go live there.

It's the bigots like you who have ruined Pakistan by their extremism and now everyone is suffering for it.

What we need to outlaw in Pakistan are the religious extremists elements and religious bigots if ever we want to progress like developed countries.

Non sense,

Pakistan was established on basis of two nation theory , muslims are one nation and Islam is our religion and law of state.

Islam dont allow extremisim but also dont allow anti islamic movements , agenda and propoganda.

I had requested a respected moderator to please correct this post. Previously where now "Hadith" is written in red font,,, the word used by this user "Khurasaan" was "Quran" ... which was factually wrong. Correction of error is good. But not good so silently. Author of this post should expressively know his mistake. Words in blue font still can tell what word Mr. Khurasaan had used.

Yes I corrected it in my post ..that is in Ayat " La nabiyya baadi"
thnx for correction..

Hey man....It is " La nabiyya baadee" is Ayat(Hadith). which means that " there is no nabi after me (Muhammad)...Plz go and read Quran(Hadith) with its meanings not just to recite it for sawaab only.... evrything is written and explained in Quran for the conditions of being a Muslim...

Thanks ..peace out...
:pakistan::pdf:

Khurasaan ...

It's your open heart that you made correction. But red font text as highlighted above still need correction with suggested words in brackets.

evrything is written and explained in Quran for the conditions of being a Muslim.

Your above quoted sentence is correct. Yes everything / every condition has been explained in Quran.

And ... there is NO express provision of "Last" Prophet-hood in Quran.

Imran Khan on discriminatory laws;

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no question about that Mirzayee group was created under protection of British Raj with goal to disintegrate Muslims. And since its formation Gora has given them all the protection and funding required to help achieving their objectives.
Whole Muslim Ummah knows what they believe on, therefore kicked them out of Islam long ago and labelled them non-muslim without any hesitation.
So I request all to please dont waste time here on this useless discussion.

they are non-Muslims - Agreed, but as a Muslim state are we protecting the right of the minorities? are we taking care of them as per the teaching of Islam? Islam also says even if a dog dies of hunger under your rule, u'll be questioned and we are talking about human being here regardless of what religion they belong to.. for GOD sake we need to follow the real teaching of Islam. As Muslims its our duty to protect the right of minorities ..... Fighting with each other is taking us no where....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom