What's new

Ah memories! :D

I remember mine. JonAsad, Zaki and others praised me and gave a warm hearted welcome. :)

Thank your post............

Have a little think. If I wanted thank you i would have gone against VCheng. There are more people hunting against VCheng than for him. If he doesnt want to disclose where he is from whats the issue? Does he have to reveal exactly where he is from?

.......................There are more people hunting against VCheng than for him. If he doesnt want to disclose where he is from whats the issue? Does he have to reveal exactly where he is from?

Why "hunt" me? :P

People who need to know do know who I am, exactly and completely. ;)

I feel i also need to introduce myself before i get banned or its too early lol

For those who are still curious for whatever reason, here is one of my old PMs, with only a few details removed:

I would like to formally request you to propose my name as a member of the Think Tank,

I would like to specifically point out that my love for Pakistan is unchanged, undying, and above any criticisms that may be leveled by certain members of PDF.

Sincerely,

VCheng.

About me:

My (family member) was in the PAF for 34 years. My (family member) is a PAF shaheed......................................(I) have a multidisciplinary education, including medicine, mathematics, engineering and image processing, at the graduate, post-graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral levels. Presently I am serving in ...................................... maintain an active interest in a variety of areas, including cars, photography, airplanes, economics, politics and science.

My views:

My posts on PDF speak for themselves, if taken together and not in isolation or out of context. To me, being pro-Pakistan does not mean being blinded by patriotism, but to be critical where needed, supportive elsewhere, with an aim to provide improved tangible outcomes, whether by counter-argument, or direct support. Thus, I can lock horns with .............. or ................ on occasion, but then turn around and support the legal defence of Mr. Fai in very tangible ways (as an example).

What I would bring to the Think Thank:

I believe I can bring my unique mix of experiences and knowledge bases to enrich not only the discussions in the Think Tank, and PDF generally, but also potentially develop ways to benefit Pakistan tangibly, if allowed to do so.

What was the result?

I lost the TT election UNANIMOUSLY. :D

Sometimes silence speaks volumes. ;)

I remember my intro thread - Rafael do you remember mine? :P

Less traffic on an intro thread is a good omen I guess :lol:

Do you believe in omens? :)

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Sometimes silence speaks volumes. ;)

I remember my intro thread - Rafael do you remember mine? :P

Links to both Intro threads please? :)

PS: Volumes about what does this silence speak of is the question. :D

For those who are still curious for whatever reason, here is one of my old PMs, with only a few details removed:

What was the result?

I lost the TT election UNANIMOUSLY. :D

uh, you have to request to be inducted into a specific post, like Mod or TT or Researcher. Elections take place?

Back
Top Bottom