What's new

Ah memories! :D

Sure.

But please if you don't mind answer my question. :cool:

Where in pakistan you use to live? your age? since when you are living in U.S?

Brother if a guy says he is Pakistani - to me thats enough. I think one should respect ones right to privacy on the forum if VC wishes to remain that way we should respect his wishes. His efforts have been appreciated even though sometimes i may not agree with him!
Thanks

Brother if a guy says he is Pakistani - to me thats enough. I think one should respect ones right to privacy on the forum if VC wishes to remain that way we should respect his wishes. His efforts have been appreciated even though sometimes i may not agree with him!
Thanks

His thank on your post actually gave me the answer of my question. :)

If he do not want to answer me that's ok but i was just asking these questions because there are too many false flagers here.

His thank on your post actually gave me the answer of my question. :)

If he do not want to answer me that's ok but i was just asking these questions because there are too many false flagers here.

Like I said, my flags are 100% correct.

Thanks
Thank your post............

And I remember my introduction thread too.

Not many people welcomed me.

I can only remember Jana, f16 and there was another girl can't recall her name.

And look at you now, Mod and all! :P

Try posting with a big TARGET painted on, like I do! :D

and i never started introduction thread bcz of this fear

should i do it now?

Hey Vcheng- i got another email from you yesterday- this time you have increased the offer- is it still on?-

My intro thread got only 3 replies- and the forth one was of the mod- he warned me and closed it :devil:

I remember my Intro thread . I just said two lines and gave my greetings to all the members. About 20 members responded. :) Kind of dull.

I notice some members post in every single introduction thread. :)

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Hey Vcheng- i got another email from you yesterday- this time you have increased the offer- is it still on?-

My intro thread got only 3 replies- and the forth one was of the mod- he warned me and closed it :devil:

:rofl: What did you post as introduction bro ?

How do you think I afford the Vette? ;)

Vcheng, From your posts I gather, you have worked or work in some influential post, Like in some defense organization of Pakistan or America? Like to elaborate on this

I remember my Intro thread . I just said two lines and gave my greetings to all the members. About 20 members responded. :) Kind of dull.

I notice some members post in every single introduction thread. :)

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

:rofl: What did you post as introduction bro ?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-introduction/53551-too-much-liberty-2-indians.html

see for yourself :angel:

Sorry i stand corrected- the third reply was of the mod not the fourth one- :partay:

Back
Top Bottom