What's new

Ah memories! :D

Despite all your entreaties , It was ultimately closed down ..what a shame ...:P

Would have been nice to know the other members :)

Let's see how long this thread lasts! :D

Well, as long as this thread meets the Forum rules, it should stay opne, I guess.

"The forum is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community."

I feel more like a target than a member of friendly community, but I still have some time left to try to change that. :D

Well, as long as this thread meets the Forum rules, it should stay opne, I guess.

"The forum is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community."

I feel more like a target than a member of friendly community, but I still have some time left to try to change that. :D

Are you a pakistani living in U.S or american with a false flag?

So why you are very pro american? Most of the time you are so much pro american that you look like anti pakistani. :angry:

Actually, I am very pro-Pakistan, but it is hard for people to realize that, partly because I am forthright, and partly because most people here have very narrowly defined views.

Were you always this impolite or is it something new?

Well, no offence Elmo

But i have seen that many people misunderstand me. :cool:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Actually, I am very pro-Pakistan, but it is hard for people to realize that, partly because I am forthright, and partly because most people here have very narrowly defined views.

Hmmm you mean to say TRUTH hurts. :)

So why you are very pro american? Most of the time you are so much pro american that you look like anti pakistani. :angry:

actually problem is in your lenses which fails to realize or dont want to reliaze the truth.
TheTruthHurts.jpg

Can we please keep this thread friendly? PLEASE?

Back
Top Bottom