What's new

AH 1Z Cobra Awaiting delivery to Pakistan Army

Yes, the AH-1Zs are coming because Pakistan paid for them out of their own funds, not US military aid.

remember the 36 F-16 ? they can still halt if they want .. Americans are bullies but i think these Copters will make their way to PA cause US know that they will be used for Roasting TTP and ISIS in the region . they cant let go of Pakistan as an ally, if they block it, we have T-129 and Z-10's waiting .. both are almost equal to Zulu .

When is the delivery date?

by end of 2018, we will have all of them ..Inshallah

remember the 36 F-16 ? they can still halt if they want .. Americans are bullies but i think these Copters will make their way to PA cause US know that they will be used for Roasting TTP and ISIS in the region . they cant let go of Pakistan as an ally, if they block it, we have T-129 and Z-10's waiting .. both are almost equal to Zulu .

T-129 will have US components in it, including the engine. So Pakistan won't escape sanctions there unless Turkey can use its own engine and components.

T-129 will have US components in it, including the engine. So Pakistan won't escape sanctions there unless Turkey can use its own engine and components.

Sanctions are not the same thing as Indian Lobby working against Pakistan, Sanctions will hit if there is something big happen , until than we are ok with Uncle sam but Turkey is working hard to get a Domestic Engine and wont be long they get, T-129 and Z-10 both are at our disposal , in fact i still believe that T-129 will become the back bone of PA Attack helicopter fleet .

Sanctions are not the same thing as Indian Lobby working against Pakistan, Sanctions will hit if there is something big happen , until than we are ok with Uncle sam but Turkey is working hard to get a Domestic Engine and wont be long they get, T-129 and Z-10 both are at our disposal , in fact i still believe that T-129 will become the back bone of PA Attack helicopter fleet .

I believe Pakistan wanted the T-129 before placing the order for A1-HZs, but for some reason or another, the deal was never made. I agree that once the details are worked out, including ToT, the T-129 will become the backbone of PA's attack helicopter fleet.

I believe Pakistan wanted the T-129 before placing the order for A1-HZs, but for some reason or another, the deal was never made. I agree that once the details are worked out, including ToT, the T-129 will become the backbone of PA's attack helicopter fleet.

Not really Pakistan always have their eyes on Zulu, cause of the experience with cobra's fleet ..T-129 came out and attract PA attention , but having 20-30 Zulu and 50+ T-129 will be a Good Fire power .

I hope Pakistan can increase the quantity of AH1Z Cobra, as they are heavy weight helicopters & is what PA needs. T129 & WZ10 both are mid weight helicopters & Pakistan is still confused on what to do on which one to go for as they are interested in heavy weight helicopter.

MI28, KA55 & KA52 are one of the best platforms which PA has not even thought about or have not even looked into it so far. I hope PA will choose the best.

Finally AH-1Z delivery has started. I remember in 2010, US also offered us Apaches but we requested them AH-1Z over them.

I have not heard or read the news about US offering Apaches to Pakistan.

Trust me Brother, Pakistan and Turkey already resolved that problem and India soon will have heart attack because of these solutions and Pakistan one will be different model and different options

:lol::lol::lol:

It probably is a blessing in disguise for not having to rely on US aid anymore. For 70 years it gave US an enormous leverage on Pakistani politicians and military.
Its great as long as the hardware that has been paid for comes! They can find alternative routes to afghanistan as well while they are at it!

Its great as long as the hardware that has been paid for comes! They can find alternative routes to afghanistan as well while they are at it!
I am not sure if corrupt Pakistani politicians will take a stand on that. If they dare, a message will be delivered to them very quietly by west related to their overseas properties and bank accounts.

Back
Top Bottom