What's new

Agent Vinod banned in Pakistan

So how is this movie is doing on box office. Considering Bharatis obsession with ISI I think it would make a good revenue.

The ban in Pakistan is fine. Pakistanis don't have to watch every Indian movie! That too on cinema theaters!

Not sure why Indian movies should evoke so strong feelings in Pakistan. Their audience is primarily Indian and so are their sensibilities and the culture and society they represent.

There is a large foreign market for Hindi movies in dozens of far flung countries. Pakistan is several rungs down even in the foreign country market list, less than a single large Indian territory out of 20 odd territories.

It should not even be a news.

We allow them to watch our movies. Their choice to watch the ones they want.

Watched that movie in Cinema on 23rd....

well that was a boring movie and I could understand the reason why Pakistan banned it. I thought Kareena Kapoor is working for ISI as an agent but even in this movie there was nothing good for Pakistan or the ISI except one bit in the end when the Pakistani ambassador in India helps RAW to locate the nuclear bomb through his contacts.

It was a poor attempt to copy James Bond series I would say. If they had limited the running time of that movie to below 2 hours with less twisting... may be they didn't have to compromise the quality. Overall i would say... it's ok for time pass but far below my expectations

Watched that movie in Cinema on 23rd....

well that was a boring movie and I could understand the reason why Pakistan banned it. I thought Kareena Kapoor is working for ISI as an agent but even in this movie there was nothing good for Pakistan or the ISI except one bit in the end when the Pakistani ambassador in India helps RAW to locate the nuclear bomb through his contacts.

It was a poor attempt to copy James Bond series I would say. If they had limited the running time of that movie to below 2 hours with less twisting... may be they didn't have to compromise the quality. Overall i would say... it's ok for time pass but far below my expectations

Thinking of watching it the next weekend.

Is it worth it spending 3 hours and 500 bucks?

Thinking of watching it the next weekend.

Is it worth it spending 3 hours and 500 bucks?

For one time, it's ok to watch but it's more like a watch-and-forget movie. I seriously thought this movie would compete the James bond series... but it's not even close

I don't think it should be banned even if they show Kareena as Pakistani Women because we know the reality.We know who was whoring out Indian Women like Madhuri Gupta!A movie could be created on slutty Indian diplomat seduced by Pakistani Men.(And this is real story LOL).

I suggest you guys to watch Kahaani instead of the crap Agent Vinod. At least I won't waste 300 bucks to watch a pathetic copy of Bond.

For one time, it's ok to watch but it's more like a watch-and-forget movie. I seriously thought this movie would compete the James bond series... but it's not even close

lol you have high hopes of Bollywood, my friend. :laugh:

Watch Paan Singh Tomar, guys.

It is a Biopic and a gem of a movie.

I will watch Pan Singh Tomer again and again but Agent Vinod just wasted my money ... But as girls quality they dnt like good movies but Khans

I don't think it should be banned even if they show Kareena as Pakistani Women because we know the reality.We know who was whoring out Indian Women like Madhuri Gupta!A movie could be created on slutty Indian diplomat seduced by Pakistani Men.(And this is real story LOL).

Basically you get presumption that the Terrorists groups are deeply involved in Pakistani agencies and despite the Paksitani ISI being not bad, they cannot do anything about it. ISI chief is killed by a terrorist and Kareena Kapoor was just her informer who was jailed for killing 39 people in London bombing and as per she, she was Innocent and ISI chief believed her and made a secret deal with the Mi6 so Kareena could escape from the prison and work for ISI to obtain secret information from the terrorist groups. Later the ISI chief is killed by terrorist groups and she gets the role of "crying everywhere" alongside Saif Ali Khan who is the main character and the Agent Vinod.

This is just Kareena Kapoori's part... The story of the movie is different

Back
Top Bottom