What's new

Agent Vinod banned in Pakistan

maybe u shud look into the collections of 3 idiots, ra.one, and bodyguard :lol:

SAIFOO now needs to get married and become a stay-at-home husband of kareena. :argh:

you mean to say that this huge collections are because of Pakistanis...indirectly pakistanis are the biggest fans and source of income of Bollywood ? Am I right ??

well at this place i feel ashamed .......
actually thanks to poor quality lollywood movies that makes people to watch bollywood movies...
the day lollywood will start making quality movies no one will bother about indian movies that are mostly filled with venom against PAKISTAN..

how many movies of that kind u have watched so far ?

you mean to say that this huge collections are because of Pakistanis...indirectly pakistanis are the biggest fans and source of income of Bollywood ? Am I right ??

how many movies of that kind u have watched so far ?
well i don,t like bollywood movies and the fact i have told u..... i am not responsible for other PAKISTANIS but i can't tolerate any such bullshit .....

well at this place i feel ashamed .......
actually thanks to poor quality lollywood movies that makes people to watch bollywood movies...
the day lollywood will start making quality movies no one will bother about indian movies that are mostly filled with venom against PAKISTAN..
Watched too many sunny deol movies?

no i'm just saying that exploiting anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistani sentiments will not get you far in this day and age. the indians on this forum represent a small minority of that anti-Pakistani sentiment that prevails. the rest of the world would rather watch entertainment than propaganda when they buy a movie ticket.

pakistanis arent the biggest fan source but remember in business every customer is important... every dollar counts...

well i don,t like bollywood movies and the fact i have told u..... i am not responsible for other PAKISTANIS but i can't tolerate any such bullshit .....

Good for you .. :tup: but I do feel sorry for your countrymen

no i'm just saying that exploiting anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistani sentiments will not get you far in this day and age. the indians on this forum represent a small minority of that anti-Pakistani sentiment that prevails. the rest of the world would rather watch entertainment than propaganda when they buy a movie ticket.

pakistanis arent the biggest fan source but remember in business every customer is important... every dollar counts...

which anti muslim movies we have made ? anti muslim is not anti pakistan ...don't forget we have so many muslim customers in India also.

Anti pakistan movie is not a bollywood formula (unlike love triangle, rich girl poor boy, revenge for abuse in childhood) etc.
It will only work if there is a war like situation (kargil or 26/11).
The movie is supposed to be a spy thriller, and he could not find a better enemy than pakistan.
Thinking out of box is not considered a virtue in bollywood, so I wont hold a grudge aginst jr Khan.

like SAIFOO...u seem to be neglecting the huge overseas pakistani diaspora in UAE, UK and N.America and Australia with huge purchasing power. SRK is the most popular star on the Planet because he is smart and not exploiting anti-Muslim or anti-Pakistani sentiments. MNIK did huge business overseas. even SRK and Salman's shitty films gross 100 crore at the BO. At a time like this where SAIFOO desperately needed a superhit in his kitty he goes on to do an out and out anti-pakistan movie. thats surely going to help him enter the 100 crore club :rofl:
You know Rajnikant Sir is the highest paid Indian Actor....and i don't think Pakistani's make a much difference to his Publicity....

whose this rajni dude. the last time i checked srk is the biggest star on the PLANET ahead of even Brad Pitt.

whose this rajni dude. the last time i checked srk is the biggest star on the PLANET ahead of even Brad Pitt.
See i told you for Pakistani's Indian Film Industry starts and ends with Bollywood but too frank Bollywood is just the cover page of Indian film industry...we also have
Tollywood
Malluwood
Kollywood,
Punjabi Movies,
Kannad film Industry,
Punjabi film Industry,
Bangla film Industry,
Marathi Film Industry,
Gujrati film Industry,
Bhojpuri Film Industry

And believe me most of them has much higher standards then lollywood....or you can even say standard wise most of them are on par with bollywood

hehe ya all his fans r sitting on jupiter :lol:
forget about jupiter his fans can even sit on sun and can still watch his movie....

i'm well aware that all these regional industries exist. but bollywood is the most relatable for most pakistanis because of the language commonality. i'm not going to sit there and watch a bhojpuri or marathi movie that i dont understand. same goes for the indian audiences. most audiences go to watch a film in a their language. thats why south films are constantly remade in bollywood.

i'm not delusional...i know bollywood and some other regional industries have higher standards than lollywood.. whose denying that. but it wud be farfetched to say that the other regional industries are more advanced than bollywood. i know that bengal has produced some internationally acclaimed films. but again, i wouldn't watch them unless they were dubbed or remade in hindu/urdu.

See i told you for Pakistani's Indian Film Industry starts and ends with Bollywood but too frank Bollywood is just the cover page of Indian film industry...we also have

forget about jupiter his fans can even sit on sun and can still watch his movie....

Talked like a true rajani fan. lol. What do you think about vijayakanth and balakrishna. :)

Back
Top Bottom