What's new

Afzal Guru hanged

The govt authorizes those strikes. If I were in charge things would be a helluva lot different but I'm not :meeting:

Any evidence of that ?? Your complete establishment seems to be crying like a baby in front of every world body that cares (or not) to stop these drone strikes.. Frankly this seems like a another conspiracy theory to salvage some pride... Its like saying, "we ourselves authorize the killing of our citizens and its not as if USA can come in and kill them at will "

I have smelled the stench of your dead soldiers though

I have not.. But I see the news clippings almost every day about your dead soldiers though.. But how is that related to the topic.?

The govt authorizes those strikes. If I were in charge things would be a helluva lot different but I'm not :meeting:

I have smelled the stench of your dead soldiers though

Oh yeah?? Govt. authorized strikes? That is the way it is?Well,we all knows about that,people have lost count how many times the Interior Ministry of Pakistan have lodged a formal complaint about violating Pakistani Airspace and killing anybody and everybody.The strike on Osama? Was that authorized too? Also,when you talk about authority,what is the authority in charge in Pakistan?

Those who live by the Bomb and Bullet are doomed to die on the Gallows!
R.I.H. Guru.

Yes, if that is what you want to call him.

Lets honor a simple unsaid rule, to treat terrorists as same, as they kill innocents. They all needs to be damned.

Or apply same rules for everyone. :enjoy:

Oh wait, those who kill innocent Indians are not terrorists, but freedom fighters. Sorry to bother you.

Lets honor a simple unsaid rule, to treat terrorists as same, as they kill innocents. They all needs to be damned.

Or apply same rules for everyone. :enjoy:

Oh wait, those who kill innocent Indians are not terrorists, but freedom fighters. Sorry to bother you.

The rule is simple. Don't celebrate the death of a human being.

Just FYI celebrating the death of any person is against the rules.
If I am not wrong, @Aeronaut was celebrating death of that US Army Sniper.

Aero, kindly confirm. :enjoy:

You bad boy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry I asked you!!

He himself told in interview that he done it for the money!! There are plenty of videos for that..

He has been convicted and sentenced as such for an attack outside of a so called disputed area.. What else do you want to call him.. Because your thoughts on this would be a good guidance towards classifying other such situations in India and Pakistan as well..

The rule is simple. Don't celebrate the death of a human being.

Does that apply to the deaths of people blowing up and attacking Pakistani citizens and military in KP, Balochistan and Sindh ?

He has been convicted and sentenced as such for an attack outside of a so called disputed area.. What else do you want to call him.. Because your thoughts on this would be a good guidance towards classifying other such situations in India and Pakistan as well..

Does that apply to the deaths of people blowing up and attacking Pakistani citizens and military in KP, Balochistan and Sindh ?

Why is this so hard to understand? "The rule is simple. Don't celebrate the death of a human being."

Why is this so hard to understand? "The rule is simple. Don't celebrate the death of a human being."
Because as in dialogue in Shawshank Redemption, Red (Morgan Freeman) tells Andy (Tim Robbins), "They don't qualify as humans" :smokin:

J/K :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom