What's new

After Waar Comes Moor By lollywood

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
In Past Few Decades Pakistani Filmy industry havnt achieved any thing big , Only Few Pieces are worth talking But 2013 is more like a promising year for the Pakistani industry they are giving back to back hits
BOL
Main Hoon shahid afridi
Zinda baagh
Waar
here comes a new Movie Trailer Unlike Bollywood Filmmakers who are Stuck with Hollywood Copies
Pakistani Film makers are trying to get out of Bollywood circle they are using their national problems to show people whats really happening.Pakistani nation is desperate because mostly Pakistani Media don't have any thing positive to talk about and the most common and cheap entertainment for Pakistanis are Indian tv shows and bollywood movies which are mostly anti Pakistani.They are fed up from it
And Waar is the perfect example for this

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to appreciate the movie and the actors in it, but observing how i got restricted from the previous WAAR thread. I would just sit on the side and look at the beautiful prospect this particular movie has to offer.

Wow, I mean simply WOW!

Yeah i know

I would love to appreciate the movie and the actors in it, but observing how i got restricted from the previous WAAR thread. I would just sit on the side and look at the beautiful prospect this particular movie has to offer.
Dude i m not the one who restricted you if you have something postive you can say if you have some thing negative which is for the good they you can also but if you just wana troll then you will wasting your time :D

Dude i m not the one who restricted you if you have something postive you can say if you have some thing negative which is for the good they you can also but if you just wana troll then you will wasting your time :D

Bruv i am not complaining and I definitely didn't said anything negative...... but alas being a guy I got myself too overly engrossed into a beautiful lass and said few things in her praise. which I guess were frowned upon in Pakistan.

Bruv i am not complaining and I definitely didn't said anything negative...... but alas being a guy I got myself too overly engrossed into a beautiful lass and said few things in her praise. which I guess were frowned upon in Pakistan.

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :D Well its Human nature to praise the beauty if you know what i mean :cheers:

Do you guys always see fit too mention India? But congratulations to Pakistan, hopefully there will be some good movies.

Do you guys always see fit too mention India? But congratulations to Pakistan, hopefully there will be some good movies.

This movie Moor has nothing to do with india, just clarifying.

I dont get anything from this trailer, is the movie about snow or perhaps the tragic story of the train ?

Going to see " Waar " the day after tomorrow - I am told about the effects de visuale :D

So , what is this one all about ?

In Past Few Decades Pakistani Filmy industry havnt achieved any thing big , Only Few Pieces are worth talking But 2013 is more like a promising year for the Pakistani industry they are giving back to back hits
BOL
Main Hoon shahid afridi
Zinda baagh
Waar
here comes a new Movie Trailer Unlike Bollywood Filmmakers who are Stuck with Hollywood Copies
Pakistani Film makers are trying to get out of Bollywood circle they are using their national problems to show people whats really happening
.Pakistani nation is desperate because mostly Pakistani Media don't have any thing positive to talk about and the most common and cheap entertainment for Pakistanis are Indian tv shows and bollywood movies which are mostly anti Pakistani.They are fed up from it

how do you figure that bollywood movies are copy of Hollywood movies? actually pakistani movies are copy of bollywood movies.

BOL
Main Hoon shahid afridi
Zinda baagh
Waar
Pakistani Film makers are trying to get out of Bollywood circle they are using their national problems to show people whats really happening
.Pakistani nation is desperate because mostly Pakistani Media don't have any thing positive to talk about and the most common and cheap entertainment for Pakistanis are Indian tv shows and bollywood movies which are mostly anti Pakistani.They are fed up from it

how do you figure that bollywood movies are copy of Hollywood movies? actually pakistani movies are copy of bollywood movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, looks excellent. Music sounds so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom