What's new

After Syria’s partition, will Xinjiang be destabilized?

Even more fake that the video claiming that a Chinese family is murdering a Pakistani student for honor killing. For this piece of paper I can even make one easily.

No, they are twisting them,and Taiwan news is so funny, you should really read them more. very entertaining.

Yeah wonder why the Chinese ambassador had to drop Muhammad from his right when this order came :lol:

QUOTE="ghilzai, post: 10982832, member: 144191"]Why you swearing?, frustrated by the truth are you?.

You can lick those Chinese balls all you like, like you did the British and many before that unfortunately it’s in your genes I can’t help you with that.

How ussr went down by rag tag militia how USA is getting raped by the rag tag militia so will the Chinese.

You can watch and stand with your Chinese friends and the desert nigga Arabs all day and all night.

I am the pure Pakistani you are what Chinese call dark Indian Muslim ooops.

Im not dark skinned . chinese and russians say how come a pakistani is more fair and pale skinned then either of them and i say as Allah wills also i live in kashmir. Ever seen a kashmiri? But then again im ethnically from Bani Hashim progeny of Abraham PBUH. So we look paler and caucasian not that matters im not a racist. U brought up the topic of dark skinned pakis? Dont u think u just offened half of pakistan and india there opps...

I love human beings white black yellow . asian african arab .

I am pretty sure i would not care if i were a balk person or born in a house in south india. I know purpose of life and im Glad God Almighty gave me sanity and wisedom.

I just come here to tell people my side and if u hate china or really think chinese muslims are in trouble. Please take a camera and go visit xinjiang china. It will open ur eyes im sure. Good luck brother its dinner time. Got stuff to do.

To everyone reading my comments if i hurt ur feelings i never mean to hurt u. Instead of seperateism we should focus on abolishing borders and making union blocks . i know china and chinese they are very good people[/QUOTE]

I never called you a dark Indian Muslim that’s what those who you are defending call you.

A Kashmiri for who we gave blood and fought wars and spent all we had has no loyalty to Pakistan, what a waste.

I am not your people, I don’t share genetics, language and culture with you and most importantly I don’t share the courage with you and no one calls me a dark Indian Muslim thank you.

I bet when u and me stand side by side u would be have darker skin not that it matters. But im pale as Scandinavians.... But why do u have a bad image of dark skinned indian or pakistani people?

Do u think they look bad ? I have an uncle who is dark skinned and looks a bit indian and he has the best persoanility and he is one of my favourite people . i don't thimk skin color matters does it?

I said my people cuz u seem to give muslim or turkish vibe. When i among turkish friends they say im one of them so i guess next time i will tell them about what u said.

Even more fake that the video claiming that a Chinese family is murdering a Pakistani student for honor killing. For this piece of paper I can even make one easily.

No, they are twisting them,and Taiwan news is so funny, you should really read them more. very entertaining.

No ones twisting anything. I am quoting directly from the Global times now. The Hui Muslims better watch out or be prepared to be "re-educated".

Zhang Yunsheng, a Communist Party of China chief from Ningxia, went to Xinjiang to study and investigate how Xinjiang fights terrorism and legally manages religious affairs, Ningxia Daily reported on Tuesday.
During his trip, Zhang visited Xinjiang's stability maintenance and counter-terrorism center and local public security bureaus where new technologies like big data have been deployed in the fight against terrorism. The two autonomous regions signed cooperation agreements against terrorism.

Yeah wonder why the Chinese ambassador had to drop Muhammad from his right when this order came :lol:
Muhammad is 买买提 in Chinese, the most popular Uyghur name, I really hope you can read some Chinese when you quote Chinese sources.

No ones is twisting anything. I am quoting directly from the Global times now. The Hui Muslims better watch out or be prepared to be "re-educated".
If it is re education 学习班, it's everywhere in China. Street communities often organize them.

I bet when u and me stand side by side u would be have darker skin not that it matters. But im pale as Scandinavians.... But why do u have a bad image of dark skinned indian or pakistani people?

Do u think they look bad ? I have an uncle who is dark skinned and looks a bit indian and he has the best persoanility and he is one of my favourite people . i don't thimk skin color matters does it?

I didn’t bring the colour in to it, and it’s what your commie friends call you dark Indian Muslim, not me them.

I wouldn’t put your money on standing side by side you might get a shock as you don’t know my ethnicity.

Muhammad is 买买提 in Chinese, the most popular Uyghur name, I really hope you can read some Chinese when you quote Chinese sources.

No new Uyghur babies can be named Muahmmad now, the one's that already exist are the last Uyghur Muhammads !

If it is re education 学习班, it's everywhere in China. Street communities often organize them.

Wow sounds like me me da.

么么哒 my best friends wife use to say this to him on phone :D u know what it means right?

I didn’t bring the colour in to it, and it’s what your commie friends call you dark Indian Muslim, not me them.

I wouldn’t put your money on standing side by side you might get a shock as you don’t know my ethnicity.

Lets post our photos then with id cards . i can bet my life on it. Even if u are Scandinavian there is a 50% chance i will win.

Also to ke u seem very arrogant. Very very arrogant. I feel i will win just because of this fact :) my dinner is getting cold!

U pdf troll u wasted half an hour already.

Lets post our photos then with id cards . i can bet my life on it. Even if u are Scandinavian there is a 50% chance i will win.

Mate I think you have problem absorbing the facts I never called you dark Indian Muslim it’s what your commie slit eye friends call you not me.

I couldn’t care less if you was blue and pink.

You are not even a Pakistani, worry about your own kind don’t worry about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Of course, you do know a lot about China, you even know that cheesy phrase, surprised me indeed.
Hey man my chinese friends say im now half chinese after so many years in china.

Anyways i like ur posts. Im a fan and follower. I hope all the chinesw people best of luck and good wishes to all. Thank you all for being so good a brothers and sisters in time of need.

Mate I think you have problem absorbing the facts I never called you dark Indian Muslim it’s what your commie slit eye friends call you not me.

I couldn’t care less if you was blue and pink.

See how calming tone u are in now. U did call them dark skinned indian the comments are ky quotes as well even if u edit them.

And slit eyed i guess thats a pun at all asians? Japanese chinese koreans . people of gilgit north kashmir east russia . kazakhistan some uyghurs too.

U find something with Asian eyes u got a problem? U think they look ugly or something? cuz to me asian women are extremely attractive. sometimes i can't figure out who i like more smalled eyed asian girls or big breasted Russian chicks.

anyways dont be a racist. there is no such thing as superior race . But then again if u are a Muslim you should already know this.

i sincerely suggest for you to visit china and especially western xinjiang region , you seem to care alot about them , show us you really care do visit and let us know what u find there with proof :) see you happy talking.

Back
Top Bottom