What's new

After Saudi Arab and UAE (Dubai), Awami League destroying manpower market in Qatar

No need to blame anyone check the crimes committed on daily bases by ur fellow country men(Bangladesh) in UAE,Saudi,Qatar............
Don't even go there.....
Few hoolums in millions of hard working people.But if we are comparing? Should we go down the road calling illiterate, uncivilized ,uncouth employees of the world.middle east takes the cake...

Guys, don't know about other countries, but in Dubai BD ppl created problems for themselves as too many were caught in all kinds of crimes. Home break-ins particularly.

For these states law and order is ultra-important. So they act in a knee-jerk way.

And what is this jamaati third class idiocy bringing in ''anti muslim this and that'' crap. Why so much rona dhona? Use your brand new unused brains and understand if they wanted ''non muslim'' or ''anti muslims'' banned, then according to you who is more so than indians? Are indians banned??? Fact is an indian can go to a bank in dubai and he will get a loan, but a bangladeshi, almost never. Thats because statistics do not favor you guys. Its the failure of your people, accept it.

Guys, don't know about other countries, but in Dubai BD ppl created problems for themselves as too many were caught in all kinds of crimes. Home break-ins particularly.

For these states law and order is ultra-important. So they act in a knee-jerk way.

And what is this jamaati third class idiocy bringing in ''anti muslim this and that'' crap. Why so much rona dhona? Use your brand new unused brains and understand if they wanted ''non muslim'' or ''anti muslims'' banned, then according to you who is more so than indians? Are indians banned??? Fact is an indian can go to a bank in dubai and he will get a loan, but a bangladeshi, almost never. Thats because statistics do not favor you guys. Its the failure of your people, accept it.
Ahemm..does any one you know work in any bank in Dubai?I think before posting random thoughts, you better consult someone who knows something

Ahemm..does any one you know work in any bank in Dubai?I think before posting random thoughts, you better consult someone who knows something

You mean someone who wrote the credit policies of the third largest bank in entire GCC? Yes I know someone like that. As a finance professional based in Dubai, let me also tell you indians accounted for 60 pct of loans from that bank and accounted for 16% defaults.

All i'm saying is you are exporting the wrong kind of people. Have you though about it?

You mean someone who wrote the credit policies of the third largest bank in entire GCC? Yes I know someone like that. As a finance professional based in Dubai, let me also tell you indians accounted for 60 pct of loans from that bank and accounted for 16% defaults.

All i'm saying is you are exporting the wrong kind of people. Have you though about it?
Are we? There are hundreds of white collar job holders in Dubai from Bangladesh. No problems there.Highly reputable jobs,good pay ,good working environment. Because most of these establishments are run by well trained European or Americans.Talk about blue collar jobs.god help us...we hear about bad pay,inhuman living conditions, misbehave, food shortages, reportedly abuse physical and verbal. Because these workers are manged by local Arabs or people from our subcontinent. So what do you think is wrong in this picture?

Are we? There are hundreds of white collar job holders in Dubai from Bangladesh. No problems there.Highly reputable jobs,good pay ,good working environment. Because most of these establishments are run by well trained European or Americans.Talk about blue collar jobs.god help us...we hear about bad pay,inhuman living conditions, misbehave, food shortages, reportedly abuse physical and verbal. Because these workers are manged by local Arabs or people from our subcontinent. So what do you think is wrong in this picture?

Sir, lots of things are wrong with this picture. Agreed. But what has that to do with hinduuuus or haseeena??? Or the stats?

Saudi Arabian's and dubai are serious offenders when it comes to harassing poor migrant workers working in there countries. Less people would be harassed and humiliated by these racists now. Sooner the petro dollars stops flowing there way the sooner that peninsula will start butchering each other.
If they humiliate poor labour then why dont they send them to europe america or Australia.
People just not thankful what they have.
India makes billions of dollars rametence from arab but they hate arab world

Why this anti India and anti AL propaganda??

BD muslims are better off in ME working for their dear Arabians than become pole vaulters and create problems in India.

Jamaat will not come to power, either BNP or AL will come to power, both are pro India and also like to work with India for peace and prosperity of South Asia.

This jumping up and down will not achieve anything for sure !!

Hail Hasina, sister of Mogambo..Now India will dominate the "manpower exports" market.

Back
Top Bottom