What's new

An American report: Saudi Arabia is the fifth most powerful country in the world ... and the first in the Arab and Islamic world

Weak attempt of revision..

They took all the way to southern France to current day Pakistan (Majority of Pakistan has fallen to them and all the way to the borders of China Kyrgezstan and modern day Tajikistan) Half of Turkey including Georgia, Aremenia and Causasus. Despite taking all this as (Arabs) the ideology went on to conquer another junk of this size in the end it was half of the known world's size

qyk8kejxyrz01.png

Your original comment
"come back to me when you read about the history of the illterate Bedouins who ran over the world literally than we will talk cause at this point you are detached from reality"

The first map has most of the known world not under Arab rule - India, SE Asia, China/Japan/Korea, most of Europe, parts of Africa

They conquered southern provinces of Pakistan. They is no record of any attack on Pakistan portion of Punjab.

Your original comment
"come back to me when you read about the history of the illterate Bedouins who ran over the world literally than we will talk cause at this point you are detached from reality"

The first map has most of the known world not under Arab rule - India, SE Asia, China/Japan/Korea, most of Europe, parts of Africa

They conquered southern provinces of Pakistan. They is no record of any attack on Pakistan portion of Punjab.

Not Punjab but Balochistan, Sindh and parts of KPK. Yes they held most of the known world in that time. That is some extreme expansion the map I showed you despite being 1/2 size of the original expansion of Islam which the turks later added alot of territories on top of these and another groups have also contributed and added huge territories on top of that but just counting the amount the Arabs expanded is larger than the Romans or Alxanderia's expansions by a good margin. So yes they overran the world and it didn't stop just there but continued even post their golden era period via influence. Anyone who can fight in South france and in the battle of Tales at the same time which is near the chinese border against Tang Dynesty while simultaneously fighting and campaigning inside france that is just ridiculous not even the Romans could do that but illiterate bediouns could manage that logistics

Indonesia is doing good with the economy but I recall them signing a lucractive submarine deal with Indonesia where Indonsia will build submarine in Saudi Arabia including ToT

As far as I know that is MOU on cooperation between PT PAL and Saudi shipyard, no concrete deal has been signed yet but it is good to start possible cooperation in the future in shipbuilding/submarine MRO

Indonesia is doing good with the economy but I recall them signing a lucractive submarine deal with Indonesia where Indonsia will build submarine in Saudi Arabia including ToT
Correction.. the submarine training deal was with Malaysia..

Turkey is now the largest Islamic power, the first power in the future is Indonesia.
As for Saudi Arabia, I used to think Saudi Arabia was very strong. But their War with Houthi movement changed my mind.

@Battlion25

Just found it, just interest so far

Saudi SAMI, cooperation with PT PAL Indonesia on submarines
Indonesias-PT-PAL-Launched-its-First-Locally-Built-Submarine-for-TNI-AL-1.jpeg

credits

The Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI) is said to be looking to expand its relationship with shipbuilders from Islamic countries that have expertise in the production of military vessels and submarines.
In this regard, there is talk that the SAMI board recently approved the establishment of contacts with the Indonesian Ministry of Defense to cooperate on the transfer and localization of technologies used in the production of submarines and underwater systems.

Which Indonesian-made submarine is SAMI particularly interested in?

Practically we build submarine under South Korean deal and the deal is likely to continue until 6 submarines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

But we have prepared to make a midget submarine which is our own design that can launch torpedo, the design look like have been completed, just need money and will to make it. This is official BPPT Youtube channel, BPPT is one of government research agencies.

Turkey is now the largest Islamic power, the first power in the future is Indonesia.
As for Saudi Arabia, I used to think Saudi Arabia was very strong. But their War with Houthi movement changed my mind.
warzone is an extremely hot region...if I would be Suadi solder, I won't come out from my AC jeep to get roasted. War goes to hell...give me a Switzerland ticket.

Not Punjab but Balochistan, Sindh and parts of KPK. Yes they held most of the known world in that time. That is some extreme expansion the map I showed you despite being 1/2 size of the original expansion of Islam which the turks later added alot of territories on top of these and another groups have also contributed and added huge territories on top of that but just counting the amount the Arabs expanded is larger than the Romans or Alxanderia's expansions by a good margin. So yes they overran the world and it didn't stop just there but continued even post their golden era period via influence. Anyone who can fight in South france and in the battle of Tales at the same time which is near the chinese border against Tang Dynesty while simultaneously fighting and campaigning inside france that is just ridiculous not even the Romans could do that but illiterate bediouns could manage that logistics

I showed the parts of the world they did not control - India, Russia, SE Asia, East Asia, Byzantine Empire, Europe minus Spain, Africa minus North Africa. That is 3/4 of the known world at the time.

It took a 2nd rate petty European King Charles Martel to repulse Arab attacks easily

to pay money to trash websites for Arab propaganda is so easy but the real World is so difficult for S.Arabia

S.Arabia is nothing without the US protection and S.Arabia can not match with even Houtsis in Yemen

Today , Turkiye and Iran easly can invade S.Arabia who can not develop even Guided Bomb

since 2013 , Turkiye fighting the US,Israel,France,Greece,Russia,Iran and their puppet Arab Dictators and Terrorists ASSAD , HAFTAR , MBS , MBZ , FETO , PKK/YPG , HEZBOL in Syria , Iraq, Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

also the US attacked Turkish Economy ....... still Turkiye won everywhere

even S.Arabia+Egypt+The Uae lost in Qatar,Yemen and Libya even with American-French-Russian support

puppet S.Arabia can not go to toilet without the US permission ..... and pathetic S.Arabia is nothing for international politics who can not protect even Arabs in Palestine and Syria which were killed by Israel and Iran

MASTER The US-Israel says jump and puppet Arab Dictators says how long Sir
You've been banned twice and you still,still...post the exact same stuff in the exact same manner and with the exact same attitude. I'm starting to think you're a robot sent from the future to spam constantly. I can't believe this. Last time you called Pakistan and China the heaviest words and you're back doing the same posting.
the Arabs expanded is larger than the Romans or Alxanderia's expansions by a good margin.
But look how fast the Arabs fractured into different sultanates and emirates that often warred against each other and their advance stopped very fast.

That guy is a blatant revisionist you even showed a map where the Arab expansion being way larger than the Romans themselves and his still at it trying revision attempts. The Arabs even stopped the Vikings after the British and French were overrun entirely by the Vikings but than they ran into the Arabs in Spain where the Viking age came to an early end after meeting the arabs

Last edited:
Since Saudia is a Supar Pawar , why are Pakistani Battalions Stationed there?

That guy is a blatant revisionist you even showed a map where the Arab expansion being way larger than the Romans themselves and his still at it trying revision attempts. The Arabs even stopped the Vikings after the British and French were overrun entirely by the Vikings but than they ran into the Arabs in Spain where the Viking age came to an early end after meeting the arabs

The British were never overrun by the Vikings. Vikings conducted hit and run raids on British coastline.

If you see the current boundaries of the Arab world the Arab Caliphate was restricted to that.
Arab Caliphate conquest of India, Iran, Afghanistan lasted 150-200 years. Christians in Europe made steady progress defeating Arabs in Spain before expelling them for good

To kick off 2015, we present our take on who the real “G-7” countries are: the world’s seven great powers, ranked by their ability to shape both their immediate environments and the broader world.

Why does the report say SA is fifth in the "ARAB World", but the title says "Arab and ISLAMIC World" in a violation of PDF rules and a display of intellectual dishonesty?

Why does the report say SA is fifth in the "ARAB World", but the title says "Arab and ISLAMIC World" in a violation of PDF rules and a display of intellectual dishonesty?
I think the reports says the "world" and the title says the first in the arabic and islamic world.

Back
Top Bottom