What's new

An American report: Saudi Arabia is the fifth most powerful country in the world ... and the first in the Arab and Islamic world

But Saudi Arabia is not even a player in the region anymore. It's just a laughing stock

I guess the definition of achievement or defeat goalpost has been moved in the dictionary because if that is the goalpost everyone should seek an L:partay: Just like how they say Orange is the new black this will be like W is the new L

Lets say the report was real and not paid for by saudis and they are the 5th world power...(yes I have a bucket close by just in case of vomit !).. now here is the reaction of their best friend sen Lindsey Graham during Trump era. @QWECXZ for your files

Sen Graham: Saudis would 'be 'speaking Farsi in about a week' without US support against Iran

“Let me put it this way -- I want to be very blunt with you," Graham told host Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning Futures.""If it weren't for the United States they’d be speaking Farsi in about a week in Saudi Arabia."

Their military can't fight out of a paper bag."
— Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.

not my words...that bucket came handy!..:azn::azn::azn:

Last edited:
Lets say the report was real and not paid for by saudis and they are the 5th world power...(yes I have a bucket close by just in case of vomit !).. now here is the reaction of their best friend sen Lindsey Graham during Trump era. @QWECXZ for your files

Sen Graham: Saudis would 'be 'speaking Farsi in about a week' without US support against Iran

“Let me put it this way -- I want to be very blunt with you," Graham told host Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning Futures.""If it weren't for the United States they’d be speaking Farsi in about a week in Saudi Arabia."

Their military can't fight out of a paper bag."

not my words...that bucket came handy!..:azn::azn::azn:
LOL these Saudis are hilarious. They were barking non-stop against Iran then suddenly 50% of their oil industry went BOOMM. Now they are more mellow.

LOL these Saudis are hilarious. They were barking non-stop against Iran then suddenly 50% of their oil industry went BOOMM. Now they are more mellow.
Their fan boys in PDF need to be reminded of the facts on the ground from time to time...what ever is left of their oil company is going to china and others to pay for MBS high flying dreams and wars.

Their fan boys in PDF need to be reminded of the facts on the ground from time to time...what ever is left of their oil company is going to china and others to pay for MBS high flying dreams and wars.
So many wet dreams and false statements..

What do you want Senator Graham an anti Saudi say ..trying to scare KSA when he saw it getting much more independent.. and having strategic relationships with China and Russia..

You don't control a country by buying 2% of one of its companies..(not even done yet)..unlike the $400 billion deal with Iran who has sold its soul to China.. not my words .. Your opposition words..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom