What's new

After rushing to Qatar's aid, Turkey may have to rethink its Mideast ties

Turkey has no ability to sustain war thousand miles from its border
Turkey doesn't fight with Saudi Arabia. That's just strong support to Qatar from Turkey. Saudi Arabia and Turkey approximately has same power. For me Turkey has chosen right side. Because Qatar is more strategical than Saudi Arabia for Turkey. Turkey is hunger of energy (gas) and Qatar can supply for years. We will see Qatar is trustful ally or not. At the end , We want to have peaceful relations with Saudi Arabia and UAE but we want to be strategical ally with Qatar

Turkey doesn't fight with Saudi Arabia. That's just strong support to Qatar from Turkey. Saudi Arabia and Turkey approximately has same power. For me Turkey has chosen right side. Because Qatar is more strategical than Saudi Arabia for Turkey. Turkey is hunger of energy (gas) and Qatar can supply for years. We will see Qatar is trustful ally or not. At the end , We want to have peaceful relations with Saudi Arabia and UAE but we want to be strategical ally with Qatar

isn't it wishful thinking ?

isn't it wishful thinking
Why wishful thinking ? Then , why does Turkey choose Qatar side ? Because Qatar supply more benefits for Turkey. Especially last two years 20 billions dollars directly investment came from Qatar to Turkey. There are a lot of independent articles about that Qatar will be bore strategical for Turkey than Qatar. Then what Saudis more benefits for Turkey than Qatar ? I don't think it will be end with a war between Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
Why wishful thinking ? Then , why does Turkey choose Qatar side ? Because Qatar supply more benefits for Turkey. Especially last two years 20 billions dollars directly investment came from Qatar to Turkey. There are a lot of independent articles about that Qatar will be bore strategical toe Turkey than Qatar. Then what Saudis more benefits for Turkey than Qatar ?

Saudi Arabia can retaliate by supporting Kurds, Greece and Armenia

Can't you understand what I say ? This movement was not against Saudi Arabia. It is pro Qatar. As you said of course Saudi can support Kurds or Armenians against Turkey as we can support others.

The question is: Is Armenia , Greece or Kurds more important for Saudi Arabia than Turkey ?

Last edited:
Can't you understand what I say ? This movement was not against Saudi Arabia. It is pro Qatar. As you said of course Saudi can support Kurds or Armenians against Turkey as we can support others.

The question is: Is Armenia , Greece or Kurds more important for Saudi Arabia than Turkey ?
The question is whether Saudi Arabia & allies are more important to Turkey than Qatar

why does Turkey choose Qatar side

because saudi arabia is dangerous, this saud family will never ever except anyone who could challange their religious influence..

I can tell you wich countries are threats for them in terms of religios tinfluence .. Egypt is no. 1 why? because they are arabs if egypt would have power and good leaders (no marionette dictators and wicked evil maniacs) it would be a direct and massive threat for saudi arabias influence.. than comes turkey.. if turkey would not have a problem with religion it could lead some of the ME countries and that would threaten SA'S leadership but since turkey has nothing to to with religion and does not support or protect it or let us say promote it.. its a lesser threat- specially they are no arabs thats why egypt is number one .. than pakistan you can say the same to pakistan but since pakistan was never involved in ME politics no one recognises them as a threat.. they are more like being used by SA..

there is nothing left that could challange SA, the most gulf arabs are too small.. SA sugessfully destroyed Iraq, egypt is being dealt with and drown into depts - and Iran is no religious threat because they are the other sect and they also massacred their reputation with syria.. they are now only the other sect..

so you see that SA and turkey will just work together when it benefits them both if not they are just competitors..

Saudi Arabia & allies
you mean saudi arabia and its puppets..

I can easily predict that this saud family will bring war and destabilisation to that region until they will burn themselves.. playing dirty games with qatar, iran, turkey and who know wich neighbor will be involved in the future.. will not go well EU and US will drop them and eat them like they did it with iraq

because saudi arabia is dangerous, this saud family will never ever except anyone who could challange their religious influence..

I can tell you wich countries are threats for them in terms of religios tinfluence .. Egypt is no. 1 why? because they are arabs if egypt would have power and good leaders (no marionette dictators and wicked evil maniacs) it would be a direct and massive threat for saudi arabias influence.. than comes turkey.. if turkey would not have a problem with religion it could lead some of the ME countries and that would threaten SA'S leadership but since turkey has nothing to to with religion and does not support or protect it or let us say promote it.. its a lesser threat- specially they are no arabs thats why egypt is number one .. than pakistan you can say the same to pakistan but since pakistan was never involved in ME politics no one recognises them as a threat.. they are more like being used by SA..

there is nothing left that could challange SA, the most gulf arabs are too small.. SA sugessfully destroyed Iraq, egypt is being dealt with and drown into depts - and Iran is no religious threat because they are the other sect and they also massacred their reputation with syria.. they are now only the other sect..

so you see that SA and turkey will just work together when it benefits them both if not they are just competitors..

you mean saudi arabia and its puppets..

I can easily predict that this saud family will bring war and destabilisation to that region until they will burn themselves.. playing dirty games with qatar, iran, turkey and who know wich neighbor will be involved in the future.. will not go well EU and US will drop them and eat them like they did it with iraq

edit:the only one who benefits there are european countries (US =european ppl)

Kurds, Greece and Armenians are supported by many Western nations but what has been changed in Turkey's position, geopolitic importance or industrial and military activities ? Greece supported by EU and USA went bankrupt cause of investing on shiny military toys cause of Turkish fear. PKK is being crushed (around 10000 terrorists in Turkey and N.Irak are neutralized within 1,5 years) and they can't move inside of Turkey at present and no need to mention Armenia supported by Russia and France which is handled by our brother Azerbaijan fully supported by Turkiye.

Last edited:
Dont talk in vain about the imaginary events that have 1-2% probabilities to be occured....Turkey-KSA tension never depeen to level of enmity...Especially when Turkey ruling by No.1 Arab lover of the world Sheikh Erdogan.....Both countries need each other in many fields.. KSA needs very more.....KSA has no real and frankly allies.....Even Sisi and UAE try to commit a dethronement to end KSA's influence in GCC including partition kingdom between princes......The only allied KSA, Especially king Salman could trust is Turkey and Pakistan.....All other allies opportunist and hypocrisy.... if KSA do a stupidy such as losing Arab lover Erdogan then they deserv every hell..

UAE is the secret hound dog of Israel and Neocons .It has been appointted to carry out its destabilizing role againist almost all muslim countries including KSA, Pakistan, Turkey etc...

Kurds, Greece and Armenians are supported by many Western nations but what has been changed in Turkey's position, geopolitic importance or industrial and military activities ? Greece supported by EU and USA went bankrupt cause of investing on shiny military toys cause of Turkish fear. PKK is being crushed (around 10000 terrorists in Turkey and N.Irak are neutralized within 1,5 years) and they can't move inside of Turkey at present and no need to mention Armenia supported by Russia and France which is handled by our brother Azerbaijan fully supported by Turkiye.

The cold war is over - no need for Turkey to fight Russia
Russia has declined
Shale production in America has reduced importance of Middle East oil

Europe is not too far from shutting down borders to Muslims

Back
Top Bottom