What's new

After rushing to Qatar's aid, Turkey may have to rethink its Mideast ties

I understand your real frustration. It is not your tears for what happened to the Ottomans 100 years ago. It is the huge discomfort and pain you get when you realize that many of your countrymen come to lift bricks for the comfort of Arabs (when its 48 C temperature). It is simply the picture below that is burning you alive and will continue to do so in your lifetime. It is perhaps the very understandable racist treatment you have had by some Arabs who thought that you are not really different than those who lift bricks. You have never wondered why is it your countrymen, and not some other countries' countrymen that do lift bricks to build a resort for the Arabs? Simply others have earned their respect while you loudly demand it.

View attachment 404006

Here in england arabs tried to play the big hard guy trying to intimidate pakistanis but they forget this is uk, they have been delt with using metal bars now they do salaam. pakistanis do brick work becuase stupid arabs cant build and cant lift, never built a civilsation but instead was bandit that raided caravans passing through.

arabs are strange creatures. he preaches and then he abuses.
Thier are plenty of video of arabs abusing some bengali migrant worker or accused of raping maids while wife is away, or hammering nails into maids hands etc.

Here in england arabs tried to play the big hard guy trying to intimidate pakistanis but they forget this is uk, they have been delt with using metal bars now they do salaam. pakistanis do brick work becuase stupid arabs cant build and cant lift, never built a civilsation but instead was bandit that raided caravans passing through.

arabs are strange creatures. he preaches and then he abuses.
Thier are plenty of video of arabs abusing some bengali migrant worker or accused of raping maids while wife is away, or hammering nails into maids hands etc.

You are in the UK for a reason. Not that you hate your home land, but it is just that life in your home land wasn't worth living. You must be kidding. Who would want to lift bricks at 50 C when one of your countrymen can do it for %5 of what one makes? Your government lets the US drones hunt Pakistani citizens by the hell-fire missiles, and you speak about some migrant workers being abused? No one respects those who have zero respect for themselves.

You are in the UK for a reason. Not that you hate your home land, but it is just that living in your home land wasn't worth living. You must be kidding. Who would want to lift bricks at 50 C when one of your countrymen can do it for %5 of what one makes? Your government let the US drones hunt Pakistani citizens by the hell-fire missiles and you speak about some migrant workers being abused? No one respects those who have zero respect for themselves.

i was born in uk never came over. arabs also come to uk why is that are gulf oil rich kingdoms not sharing wealth or is it no freedom. it is pak government traitors like of nawaz sharif who are saudi agent. see arab cant take it so they have to interfere by using oil money becuase that is the best brains they have. who says arabs have respect i just told you in uk we put them in thier place. no dont say arabs have respect from usa/uk once they finished oil looting then it your turn to taste what you reap.

I know you are upset over ottoman rule atleast the arab should thank them for defending them all them years but instead you stabbed a turkish loyal nation in the back. now western world humilates arabs.

you people could not even treat prophets with respect and you boasting.

The previous Turkish strategy considered Saudi Arabia as a partner. They might be re-thinking whether to return to the Ottoman strategy now.
Back in Ottoman Empire, there were no oils. Now the Arabians have oils to finance themself so it very hard to Tuks to defeat them.

The writer (in OP) states:

He needs to re-read history. Turks ruled Arab world not too long ago. Turks have always been known (in history) to have possessed superior military might in terms of both strategy and hardware and this holds true even today.

KSA, if it remains in it's senses, must not provoke Erdogan who already has grand plans for expanding Turkey's role within Muslim world. And if the time comes, Turkey will not be alone. Pakistan will be standing shoulder to shoulder with Turkey whilst Pakistan's engagement with KSA will be only restricted to protecting the Holy Sites and not the House of Saud.

That's where you're wrong. There will be no Pakistani fighters flying Saudi planes in case of a conflict with Turkey (or for that matter Iran). Our fighters will be flying KSA hardware in case of war against Israel.
But sorry Prime minister Nawaz Shariff had reiterated that Al-Saud is the custodian of the holly sites.

But sorry Prime minister Nawaz Shariff had reiterated that Al-Saud is the custodian of the holly sites.

PM NS at the moment has much bigger fish to fry, moreover, we all know our foreign policy is more influenced by our military rather than by our politicians.

PM NS at the moment has much bigger fish to fry, moreover, we all know our foreign policy is more influenced by our military rather than by our politicians.
Pakistan army won't interfere in the chaos of the Middle East, cause what can Pakistan gain by step in?

Pakistan army won't interfere in the chaos of the Middle East, cause what can Pakistan gain by step in?
Which is why I stated above, "There will be no Pakistani fighters flying Saudi planes in case of a conflict with Turkey (or for that matter Iran)."

1- Nonesense. The only thing arab is the language. It's like Britain claiming all people who speak English around the world as British.
2- The fact is F-15's piloted most definitely by Americans shot down a bomber carrying no air-air missile.What a great accomplishment!
3- If it has no pilot issues it would not be importing pilots from everywhere :lol: Who are you trying to kid kid?

This comment makes no sense. How in the world would anyone claims Iran is a whore to Russia or N korea? They have zero degree of influence over Iran whereas saudi arabia is whore for the US. Also let me know when Iran needs Russia to come to its rescue when it is attacked like saudis needed US when overran by the Iraqis :rofl:

Saudi arabia is a pathetic incompetent nation that would not last 2 weeks without the US. Even the Houthis would have ate the saudis alive where it it not for the US and their arms and support to the al sauds.

Are you another saudi slave? muslims have a duty to protect the saud family? Why some of you people have such slave mentality? Does your family work in saudi arabia?

You are not suppose to talk about my family and i am not a slave of Saudi and non of my family member work there. I am Muslim. As a Muslim we protect Saudi Arabia (Madina) not Saudi families. And my thoughts are not like slave.

upload_2017-6-15_12-50-20-jpeg.403891

View attachment 403891
Mecca at the Center of the World

I am afraid this is all false propaganda. Mecca is not the center of the world. There is absolutely no scientific proof for that.

I have also been told that Aeroplanes and birds can't fly over the Kaaba because of the the massive gravitational force in this area. They also claim that the first point where the sunrise is Mecca.

But all these claims are only lies.

Birds do fly over kaba and even there are many pics where birds did shit over Kaba. After watching those pics, I had to keep my Muslim bias aside and accept the truth.
The center of the earth is about 4000 miles down, not in Arabia. There are no known gravitational effects of the Kaaba other than those associated with its mass. (For example, pilgrims circumambulating it do not stick to it like iron filings to a magnet. Also, I have never heard of spacecraft having to allow for it in calculating their orbits. )

There are also people who believe that Elvis is still alive and living in Memphis, and others who claim there's an alien spaceship hiding behind the moon.

I think you get the picture.

You are in the UK for a reason. Not that you hate your home land, but it is just that life in your home land wasn't worth living. You must be kidding. Who would want to lift bricks at 50 C when one of your countrymen can do it for %5 of what one makes? Your government lets the US drones hunt Pakistani citizens by the hell-fire missiles, and you speak about some migrant workers being abused? No one respects those who have zero respect for themselves.

If working hard in 50 c laying bricks doesnt earn your respect than what an arrogant piece of shit you are. Those men are working day and night to provide for their families.

If working hard in 50 c laying bricks doesnt earn your respect than what an arrogant piece of shit you are. Those men are working day and night to provide for their families.

In an idealistic world you are right, it should make one earns so much respect for his sacrifice. That bricks guy basically facilitates civilized lives to everyone. They do deserve respect, a lot of it actually (but they don't get it). In the real world, where people live their daily lives with right and wrong conceptions, these jobs are at the lowest level of desirability, and hence most of the people that do them are at the lowest level of education, and awareness. So they don't get even enough attention, let alone respect or admiration. It is perhaps a chronic universal problem that significant percentage of people unfairly look down to blue-collar jobs, while they look up to white-collar jobs.

Last edited:
Resorting to insulting of a nation because of a troll you disagree with how mature :disagree:

@Sharif al-Hijaz @EgyptianAmerican
Qatar is not backing out what future do you see here ?
I understand my friend and I am sorry for that. He has been trolling right and left for a very long time. Other members of similar background and ideas where also trolling and I felt it was time to let them drink from the same cup.

I understand my friend and I am sorry for that. He has been trolling right and left for a very long time. Other members of similar background and ideas where also trolling and I felt it was time to let them drink from the same cup.
He is a shit poster

If a member is really off the mark just report and move on or go for personal attacks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom