What's new

After rushing to Qatar's aid, Turkey may have to rethink its Mideast ties

Who says there's a war like situation between KSA and Turkey???? The Turkish FM is visiting KSA and other GCC countries to resolve the crisis by Eid. Anyway, hypothetically speaking, if there are any forces who would like to secure Haremain in the midst of extreme chaos, it might very well be Turkey for the swords of the Prophet (PBUH) and Halife-i Rashidin (including Zulfiker) are in her possession!!!
There is not war like situation between KSA and Turkey. Just our Eastern neighbor is having hard time to google that who is strong, So he asked question here and Fight started between Anti Arab and Pro Arab.

Hope Chaos never come near to Haremain Shareef.

I am afraid this is all false propaganda. Mecca is not the center of the world. There is absolutely no scientific proof for that.

I have also been told that Aeroplanes and birds can't fly over the Kaaba because of the the massive gravitational force in this area. They also claim that the first point where the sunrise is Mecca.

But all these claims are only lies.

Birds do fly over kaba and even there are many pics where birds did shit over Kaba. After watching those pics, I had to keep my Muslim bias aside and accept the truth.
The center of the earth is about 4000 miles down, not in Arabia. There are no known gravitational effects of the Kaaba other than those associated with its mass. (For example, pilgrims circumambulating it do not stick to it like iron filings to a magnet. Also, I have never heard of spacecraft having to allow for it in calculating their orbits. )

There are also people who believe that Elvis is still alive and living in Memphis, and others who claim there's an alien spaceship hiding behind the moon.

I think you get the picture.
Post # 60 might enlighten you scientifically about this fact of Kaaba..

They have never ruled the Arab world my friend, they were handed power by the Arabs themselves based on merit and good deed principles of Islam..and when they lost that merit the power was taken from them..
Today is another story..Turkey is one country among many Muslim countries..it is strong, but there are others as strong or even stronger..
Yes and Ottoman - mamluks war (1516, battles of radinya(that took egypt) , dabiq(took Syria) was just a little show...

There will not be a war between these two countries...

Saudis have a very very well equipped airforce on paper, in fact top 5 in the world in equipment, very good latest f-15 and typhoons and more things. Unless their pilots are retarded I'm a firm believer in equipment as much as pilot skills these days, a top spec f-15 with aesa radar, much more powerful engine will always have an advantage over a f-16 block 50 especially as bvr is the main factor these days. We definitely have a stronger navy and army I think.

Neither countries can do too much harm too each other however if we was neighbours I have no doubt we would be at a big advantage.

If the Saudis don't get constantly re-supplied in war against any country, they are going to be in big trouble, that is where countries that have some local industries and production will have a big advantage.

yeah jealous like arabs that why they fund terrorist groups in pak, libya, syria and others .
plot against iran with usa/israel.
stabbed ottoman in the back with british now they tasting it fruits.
talk about muslims ummah but have been known to be racist and abuse maids.
will bow down to european and roll out red carpet. thier is no honour in the modern day arabs except few.
superiority complex. The only way you can get respect from an arab is to kick him hard like the western world does regularly and now they get red carpet treatment.
You mentioned Iran and Syria...are you kidding me? These states are no friends of Pakistan.

If US really wanted to stab Pakistan, it would have been upfront about it. Please keep in mind that our hatred for US is mostly virtual; people want to do business with US in real life. Our trade relations with US is on positive footing and profitable. They also rescued our economy from the brink of disaster in 2008.

And I am not sure how we are going to benefit from damaging our relations with Saudi Arabia. They are also important for our economic growth. Saudi Arabia have also helped Pakistan in difficult times: https://www.rand.org/blog/2015/06/what-pakistan-and-saudi-arabia-want-from-each-other.html

Whatever is going on with Qatar, it is none of our business. Our course of action should be to diffuse tensions between two brotherly states. Peace.

Saudis have a very very well equipped airforce on paper, in fact top 5 in the world in equipment, very good latest f-15 and typhoons and more things. Unless their pilots are retarded I'm a firm believer in equipment as much as pilot skills these days, a top spec f-15 with aesa radar, much more powerful engine will always have an advantage over a f-16 block 50 especially as bvr is the main factor these days. We definitely have a stronger navy and army I think.

Neither countries can do too much harm too each other however if we was neighbours I have no doubt we would be at a big advantage.

If the Saudis don't get constantly re-supplied in war against any country, they are going to be in big trouble, that is where countries that have some local industries and production will have a big advantage.
Absolutely :tup:

You mentioned Iran and Syria...are you kidding me? These states are no friends of Pakistan.

If US really wanted to stab Pakistan, it would have been upfront about it. Please keep in mind that our hatred for US is mostly virtual; people want to do business with US in real life. Our trade relations with US is on positive footing and profitable. They also rescued our economy from the brink of disaster in 2008.

And I am not sure how we are going to benefit from damaging our relations with Saudi Arabia. They are also important for our economic growth. Saudi Arabia have also helped Pakistan in difficult times: https://www.rand.org/blog/2015/06/what-pakistan-and-saudi-arabia-want-from-each-other.html

Whatever is going on with Qatar, it is none of our business. Our course of action should be to diffuse tensions between two brotherly states. Peace.

Absolutely :tup:

i disagree if usa stabs upfront it world war ,china has invested in pak, pakistan is nuclear if it goes down it go with big bang, usa will have hard time subduing pak they cant subdue next door or iraq etc. our hatred is virtual okay tell that to swat people who are drone victims. what about blackwater, nadra, raymond davis. usa is not a friend usa has damaged pak economy and trying to make us dependent on it for trade and buying out traitors.

syria iran yes they are no great friends of pak but who says saudi/gulf/usa are great friend of pak they are the ones who created isis but in media it muslims. saudis couldnt care less about cheap converts remeber we said fcuk off no to yemen, our blood is not cheap.

Post # 60 might enlighten you scientifically about this fact of Kaaba..
Brother, again that video is totally false. They have taken the earth as Flat while calculating Mecca as center of the earth. This is such a huge mistake that nothing has been left to say.

Brother, again that video is totally false. They have taken the earth as Flat while calculating Mecca as center of the earth. This is such a huge mistake that nothing has been left to say.

The calculus was done on 3 Dimensions so it can not be about flat earth! see the Golden number..
There are other videos having Neil Armstrong the US astronaut testifying to the centrality of Makkah of the dry earth..maybe that can shed some more light..

Last edited:
i disagree if usa stabs upfront it world war ,china has invested in pak, pakistan is nuclear if it goes down it go with big bang, usa will have hard time subduing pak they cant subdue next door or iraq etc. our hatred is virtual okay tell that to swat people who are drone victims. what about blackwater, nadra, raymond davis. usa is not a friend usa has damaged pak economy and trying to make us dependent on it for trade and buying out traitors.

syria iran yes they are no great friends of pak but who says saudi/gulf/usa are great friend of pak they are the ones who created isis but in media it muslims. saudis couldnt care less about cheap converts remeber we said fcuk off no to yemen, our blood is not cheap.
American war machine is very good at crushing conventional strengths of another state because it is designed for this purpose. Nuclear weapons certainly complicate the situation but Americans have the capability to shoot down ballistic and cruise missiles.

Americans crushed Iraqi war machine (at its finest) in 1991. However, Iraq was an asymetric force in 2003 and its strategy was to make occupation costly over the course of years.

Afghanistan is also an asymetric threat so not wise to compare Pakistan with it and even Iraq in 2003.

Yes, China has invested in Pakistan but when has it ever fought for Pakistan? We can expect them to do their utmost to diffuse tensions between US and Pakistan at most, should they reach boiling point.

Anyhow, my point is that if US really wanted to harm Pakistan, it had ample time for it in the past and would have never supplied Pakistan with arms, overlooked advancements of Pakistani nuclear program and rescued Pakistan economy from bankruptcy.

US - Pakistan relations are far from being ideal but Pakistan never found itself on the receiving end of US in a serious way. Yes, Raymond Davis episode was very bad and some other incidents too but they happened under Obama administration mostly.

I don't think US ever attempted to make Pakistan dependent on it in economic front. In-fact corruption of our leaders made Pakistan vulnerable to exploitation.

And what do you have to say about our trade relations with China? We import much more from China than we export to them. This contributes to our trade deficit. And much of CPEC is based on loans from China. If anything, we risk becoming econonomically subservient to China in coming years rather being a strong independent economy. You never put all your eggs in the same basket; you need to have economic ties with a large number of states to flourish.

We do not need to fight Saudi wars but we cannot overlook their finanicial assistance to Pakistan in difficult times.

Pakistan would have been in a much worse shape without Saudi and American assistance since independence. Give credit where due, bro.

Last edited:
There won't be a hot conflict between Turkey and any Muslim/Muslim majority country in ME but It seems We always have hot politic debates/differences to solve. Army is used as a part of politic bargains between states in peace times and Defense industry always provides superior positive perception over the states having not comparable capability. Deterrence is provided by a strong army supported by domestic defence industry + economy, playing main factor to have an influence in own region. In this circumstances, Turkish officials consider to have a strong navy (not air force) to have an influence over the states sharing no border with Turkiye so The sources/engineering intelligence of Turks are being canalized to develop one of the most powerful and capable navy purely supported by own defense industry and By 2023, TN is going to start receiving first strategic large naval assets, having tracking capability from 600km away, engagement capability against all type of aerial threats including aircraft/ballistic missiles thanks to domestic missiles, capability of neutralizing under-water/surface threats thanks to national torpedo and anti-ship missile family, while hosting domestic land attack vertical launchable missiles on board to target the land threats staying thousands of miles away.

Last edited:
With this you can make any City center of earth( As long as the earth is like roundish)

Anti Arab and Pro Arab

Anti Saud family and pro US. -I mean Saud family

The most thing turkeys rulers have to learn is their diplomacy and their mouth.. and to strengthen ties with those who are not destructive
They need to learn a dirty game to buy sowjet weapons and give it to friendly troops while our military is harsh and brutal and deadly against threads that are on the rise.. Support those who harm those who are against us

But least propaganda we need a ministry for that and a lot of ways for influence

last time i check you lost your empire do to arabic Revelation
so you better stay in Anatolia

The wars won by the foots of soldiers. That's why!
Saudia don't have and won't have it!
and you couldn,t stop the kurds :-)
at least we don,t except the presence of a militia on our borders.

Which is why I stated above, "There will be no Pakistani fighters flying Saudi planes in case of a conflict with Turkey (or for that matter Iran)."
what is this bullshit you talking about
the saudi armed forces are all saudi nationals

so pakistani pilot flying f15 and eurofighter
the americans didn,t sell you f16 couple months ago
and you want the american to let your pilots fly their planes so you could expose it to the chinese
you guys are crazy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom