What's new

After failure of BLA and TTP, Here comes new Indian delusion

hanuman vermins were short on propaganda after Babur's test fire, maybe, Tariq Fateh and Brahmdagh were not available so they pull up this unknown donkey.. hanuman vermins have to keep their nation obsessed with Pakistan so people dont talk about real issues..

their Real issue is not terrorism... They lost mere 50 soldiers in Kashmir last year. How does it effect them? They lost more people in single train accidents..

real issues are backward caste system, Rapes, roadshitters, most poors in the world,3000 farmers suicide in maharashtra per year and many more.

Its my wish hanuman vermin with lower iq then animals keep themselves obsessed with Pakistan so we get more stronger day by day. Although i hate their filthy existence every where.

same is with indian kashmiris
only seperatists want disturbance in kashmir
thats why kashmir is suffering

just like west created isis but blame muslims now india is following thier footsteps.

created:

1.taliban
2.isis.
3.bla
4.mukti bahni
5.now this group pashtun.

no

Dont take him seriously, he is probably a druggie, lives in India converted to Hinduism last year, his posts are hillarious. I wish i could post them here, I have snaphots. I guess to upload a pic here you need a URL.
you can upload the pic by clicking Upload a File button beside the post Reply.

da dumra badrang pukhtoon kho ma pa pela zal walidoo

if has converted to hinduism he should work for akhand bharat because he has no place in greater or smaller pashtunistan.

india k b khpal zaan wartha shahrukh khan lagigi lol

india k b khpal zaan wartha shahrukh khan lagigi lol
na mara shahrukhan kam dasay speen day. sam da tabakhi plar day.

Awo da daa chee pa Indiano k ba warta zan speen speen khkari. Pa wala chee kala za India ta talay wuma no zama kho zra sheen sho charta mo speen kas wa na leedo no

pashtuns for you

namak haram
What a disgusting comment. For every traitor that happens to be pashtun there are 1000 more pashtuns who are deeply loyal to Pakistan. Every community has its traitors. Including Altaf Hussain and Syed Jamaluddin.

@Oscar please take action against this pashtun hater.

What a disgusting comment. For every traitor that happens to be pashtun there are 1000 more pashtuns who are deeply loyal to Pakistan. Every community has its traitors. Including Altaf Hussain and Syed Jamaluddin.

@Oscar please take action against this pashtun hater.

Havi if they or this kind of members hate Pashtuns that is fine they have the right to like or dislike anyone but calling us namak haram is uncalled for and disgusting.

In fact we people of KpK and FATA had always defended this land even when there was No partition so this is highly irritating when people from majority province stoop to ethnic hatred.

Last edited:
Havi is they or this kind of members hate Pashtuns that is fine they have the right to like or dislike anyone but calling us namak haram is uncalled for and disgusting.

In fact we people of KpK and FATA had always defended this land even when there was No partition so this is highly irritating when people from majority province stoop to ethnic hatred.

Most Punjabis are far more tolerant than urdu speakers. I am one with limited pashtun links which are unproven and if there is outright hatred for pashtuns in our relatives think what the reality would be for others. This feeling of ethnic superiority is a big problem. 60+ years and we haven't accepted our other ethnic groups as equal citizens. Sad reality of Pakistan. Despite 71 we have learned nothing.

Havi is they or this kind of members hate Pashtuns that is fine they have the right to like or dislike anyone but calling us namak haram is uncalled for and disgusting.

Sister I apologize on his behalf :)
Manhoos insan :mad:

Last edited:

Idiocy. People like him do more harm to the federation then any separatist movement can. Its a fact that pashtuns are extremely loyal Pakistanis and their political awareness alone shows how much they care for this country. They have always stood forward to fight the enemies of the country.

However I implore you to not let the voice of a few become the voice of an entire nation. The majority province has a thousand issues but don't paint everyone like him. He is no representative just like this clown in the op isn't.

The sacrifices of the pashtuns against terrorism and their effort to eradicate terrorism cannot be understated.

Chution ke seeng ne hotey wo apni harkatoon se pehchant jatey hain

waiting for Punjab Liberation Army, that will show they have hit rock bottom in desperation

Back
Top Bottom