What's new

After failure of BLA and TTP, Here comes new Indian delusion

They Give money to some person and put him in front of camera and let him speak on the script written by Indians...................they need to grow up and do something better....instead of promoting, funding, weaponising terrorism........

Yeah I know. Get the names right bharati. After all those organizations are your obsession. Get them right.
This is why I gave you the link & hope you can read it properly..
I am showing you the mirror of Pakistani denial & ignorance.Putting blame on others always is not the solution.Stop harboring them.

This is why I gave you the link & hope you can read it properly..
I am showing you the mirror of Pakistani denial & ignorance.Putting blame on others always is not the solution.Stop harboring them.

Pakistan isn't harboring anyone. It is India that is openly harboring a joker claiming to be head of some Pashtunistan liberation army and then cries like a baby when others do the same in return.

This cynt is an afghani ... Has been on Indias payroll for long..

Lmao.. Had a few run ins with this clown...

View attachment 368463

"Pashtuni" hindu lol

View attachment 368464

He's a "maha choot"

Someone needs to teach him the history 101. He still thinks he is in 60s and 70s. And let me admit that its for the first time that I have seen an Afghani Khattak. Chehray pay tu waisay b nahoosat hi baras rahi hai iss k.

Looks like India is yet to accept the fact that Pakistan is too big to be beaten by its r@ts. Here is a new one. The so called Pashtunistan liberation army. :lol:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-slaves-umar-khattak/articleshow/56534176.cms

:D
Accepting openly that India is supporting arming and growing terrorist against its neighbors and it will see same date after Dawood Ibrahim's asylum in Pak India want to do tit for tat but yet fail all the time

Dare him to gather 10 people in his support from KPK.
da dumra badrang pukhtoon kho ma pa pela zal walidoo

View attachment 368463

"Pashtuni" hindu lol

View attachment 368464

He's a "maha choot"
if has converted to hinduism he should work for akhand bharat because he has no place in greater or smaller pashtunistan.

This is called beating a dead horse..and this one is so naked it does not even need guess work...its soo ridiculous..I feel sympathetic towards RAW! What clowns they have to work with!
You are wise. At least you should have known that RAW is not such a fool. It's a tactic and a part of overall strategy to make Pakistan's intelligence agencies lower their guard against India and deflect their ire towards countries like US, Israel and UK.

he looks very pashtoon to me. :sarcastic:
Are you being sarcastic? So he doesn't look Pashtun or what?

You are wise. At least you should have known that RAW is not such a fool. It's a tactic and a part of overall strategy to make Pakistan's intelligence agencies lower their guard against India and deflect their ire towards countries like US, Israel and UK.
@That Guy @naveedullahkhankhattak

All the tails of lizards are now teaming up to make such groups. If we remove the mask we see old players & organisers of TTP & of course, nothing hidden here, these bastards are paid wh*res of India.

View attachment 368463

"Pashtuni" hindu lol

View attachment 368464

He's a "maha choot"

Look at those retarded teeth LMAO

So now Afghan nationalists are willing to convert to Hinduism to hurt Pakistan and appease India. Says everything about them.

These Afghans don't have any faith. They are sold at the lowest bids.

nah mate I've come across many pushtoons in my life and their views on pakistan are disgusting.

they are anti punjab, and they have no problem saying they are pushtoons first and then pakistanis. that does not sit well with me at all

All of them are ANP fools. The pushtoons have rejected ANP and its politics many times. Every ethnic group has fools. Pushtoons are always loyal to Pakistan. This is a fact.

Back
Top Bottom