What's new

TTP has threatened KP government, wants to establish its rule in KP

I’m not disagreeing with you at all but at the same time I do want to reiterate we have seen some weird s*** too like Arshad Sharif assasinated in Kenya, old people getting stripped naked and then having their videos shown to their children, complete crackdown on any dissent I.e black vigos etc etc.

I agree with all you said but all that doesn't prove that TTP is a Pak army proxy

I want to know the logic and rationale behind this argument which was earlier peddled by PTM and now PTI fanboys after 9 April 2022

I agree with all you said but all that doesn't prove that TTP is a Pak army proxy
That makes the two of us. My whole point was and I maybe did not word it properly was that army needs to step away from politics and roles that it has no domain in and move towards its actual role, so instead of putting people in jail who are not toying the line per say they can maybe put that effort and much more into actually defending the country. I know it is a very simplistic thing to say but sadly it’s the time we are living in right now.

That makes the two of us. My whole point was and I maybe did not word it properly was that army needs to step away from politics and roles that it has no domain in and move towards its actual role, so instead of putting people in jail who are not toying the line per say they can maybe put that effort and much more into actually defending the country. I know it is a very simplistic thing to say but sadly it’s the time we are living in right now.

Agreed. No reason to disagree with your views on army's role in politics and all that

Agreed. No reason to disagree with your views on army's role in politics and all that
TTP is not an army proxy but don’t you think army is using security as an excuse to delay elections. They wrote ECP that letter about how they have literally no soldiers to help conduct elections. Does that mean the entire army is currently occupied?

So you want to say that Pak army somehow is playing a massive double game where it is getting its officers and soldiers killed by TTP to impose same TTP on people where having dozens of guns in their homes is a norm and can easily fight back any proxy if they want to

Also since all this is being done to delay elections then why army troops were killed every other day in Waziristan in particular when Imran Khan was Prime minister and no elections were going to happen then

@villageidiot @Bleek Can you guys explain this logic to me???
No water people of KPK and all my cousins in army think is that army corps commanders are playing a double game for money..

I.e keep terrorism alive or people will demand military budget cuts or WORSE ACCOUNTABILITY for shady business they are running and may start asking why everyone children study abroad and settle outside ..

They were getting hefty payment for drones uptill recently

No water people of KPK and all my cousins in army think is that army corps commanders are playing a double game for money..

I.e keep terrorism alive or people will demand military budget cuts or WORSE ACCOUNTABILITY for shady business they are running and may start asking why everyone children study abroad and settle outside ..

They were getting hefty payment for drones uptill recently

Lets say what your "genius" cousins are saying is true

Then how come no one in army doesn't know about this evil plan of army corps commanders and doesn't do anything against it

After all it is the soldiers and officers of the army that are dying due to this alleged double game

Or you are saying that your cousins know more than officers and soldiers of army?

Also last drone attack happened years ago. How much money was paid for them and what is your source for it?

Lets say what your "genius" cousins are saying is true

Then how come no one in army doesn't know about this evil plan of army corps commanders and doesn't do anything against it

After all it is the soldiers and officers of the army that are dying due to this alleged double game

Or you are saying that your cousins know more than officers and soldiers of army?

Also last drone attack happened years ago. How much money was paid for them and what is your source for it?
What can they do?
Did someone did anything against angreez corps commanders for 200 years?? Did they? They did once 1857 only to be defeated by other indians

Those genius cousins get fired up on in Toyotas while your corps commanders roam around in BMW

Pashtun ethnonationalists love them, especially Islamist ones.

Who exactly are pashtun ethnonationalists that lobe taliban? Lolz ANP? Lolz ANP ppl are famous for drugs n vodka use and love watching mujras. They also have women active in politics and not to forget are allies in PDM. Pashteen gang are also liberal and love whisky n women actively participate in politics. So i dnt know who the hell r u talking abt.
The rest mullahs have wet dreams about ummah n think nationalists are kafir. I dont know from where u get ur info but u couldnt be more wrong.

Kabul was built on the backs of Persian Tajiks or Persianised Pashtuns (those who gave up their original culture). It was then destroyed by the full Pashtuns.

Pashtunwali is an antithesis for what you describe, in Waziristan the home of the purest cultural Pashtuns they oppose any serious infrastructural or education developments specifically because they don't want to leave the tribal lifestyle.

I remember I saw a clip of a Waziri guy with his friends when it joined KP initially and they were all mad asf complaining about the above, saying they want to give education to our women and make them too free and turn them into whores. Then he threatened to behead people... this sentiment is not a minority.

There is severe cultural primitiveness. They see all other ethnicities as enemies, at times even other tribes.

When you point out these cultural realities they will always larp about Pashtuns that have assimilated into regional Farsi culture or Punjabi culture and use that as a base. Or that one odd school that was shut down very quickly.
Once again - what is a full Pashtun? If Pashtunwali is to blame then it is mostly because communication lines were never established to erode its archaic nature. A large number of societies in Punjab had/have the same mentality about girl’s education only because there hasn’t been any state writ enforced there in terms of education.

Because of the land essentially being bypassed or ignored there never was any percolating of education want or wish to abandon old culture -yet, go towards Pashtuns settling in Peshawar and who get more and more exposure their turn towards progressive ideals accelerates.

So the issue remains, unless you enforce and bring in opportunities to people their attitudes wont change.

That’s like saying oh look people drive so civil in helsinki but are maniacs in Lahore. Maybe that is because Lahoris are irredeemable bad drivers.

What can they do?
Did someone did anything against angreez corps commanders for 200 years?? Did they? They did once 1857 only to be defeated by other indians

Those genius cousins get fired up on in Toyotas while your corps commanders roam around in BMW

Wrong example buddy :lol:

Angrez corps commanders weren't doing any double game. Both soldiers and their angrez commanders had only one goal. To defend occupation. There was no double game

By the way that last part of your post shows that your cousins are jealous or something. Look that corps commander is riding in a BMW so that means TTP is a pak army's own proxy. F*ck logic. But since your cousins are angry on BMW so makes complete sense to them

On a serious note give me a strong reasoning for this double game allegation. I really want to understand the logic behind this chooran that someone low IQ like manzoor gashteen has sold to you guys

Wrong example buddy :lol:

Angrez corps commanders weren't doing any double game. Both soldiers and their angrez commanders had only one goal. To defend occupation. There was no double game

By the way that last part of your post shows that your cousins are jealous or something. Look that corps commander is riding in a BMW so that means TTP is a pak army's own proxy. F*ck logic. But since your cousins are angry on BMW so makes complete sense to them

On a serious note give me a strong reasoning for this double game allegation. I really want to understand the logic behind this chooran that someone low IQ like manzoor gashteen has sold to you guys
Yeah they are jealous of not being shot at with no protection while the brass leads in BMWs as that give their *** good protection

When I see people who love army and nawazd Sharif corruption I feel good because I say you are deserving what you are getting

Inshallah dollars to 🌙🌝 🚀🚀🚀

400..next

Yes TTP is unintentional proxy of army..we all see the non series attitude of army as compared to how India srilanka and turkey are dealing with enemies

Kabul was built on the backs of Persian Tajiks or Persianised Pashtuns (those who gave up their original culture). It was then destroyed by the full Pashtuns.

Capital of Afghanistan was moved from Kandahar to Kabul. Perisanzied Pashtuns such as the Barakzai dynasty plummeted it. Zahir Shah and Daud Khan didn’t even speak Pashto.

Southern Afghanistan is where the Afghan Pashtun population is concentrated and where the Lar O Barism sentiment stems

Lar O Bar was started in Kabul then carried on by ANP. That phrase never existed before 1947.
Northern Afghan border, kabul, Jalalabad etc the area bordering Peshawar is still well managed.

TTP is sheltered in Paktia

Although I would say PTI serves as that final straw, meaning they prefer PTI more but PTM/TTP are a strongly preferred alternative.

PTI used to be called the “Gul Khan” party by PTM and their likes. The fact people are cheering on Manzoor for his protests now than over his protests in last 2-3 years says more about Pakistan than PTI Pashtuns.

Once again - what is a full Pashtun? If Pashtunwali is to blame then it is mostly because communication lines were never established to erode its archaic nature. A large number of societies in Punjab had/have the same mentality about girl’s education only because there hasn’t been any state writ enforced there in terms of education.

Because of the land essentially being bypassed or ignored there never was any percolating of education want or wish to abandon old culture -yet, go towards Pashtuns settling in Peshawar and who get more and more exposure their turn towards progressive ideals accelerates.

So the issue remains, unless you enforce and bring in opportunities to people their attitudes wont change.

That’s like saying oh look people drive so civil in helsinki but are maniacs in Lahore. Maybe that is because Lahoris are irredeemable bad drivers.
Pashtunwali is what makes a Pashtun, this is something they agree upon - they don't accept people like Imran Khan as truly one of their own, they label him Punjabi.

Their ethnofacistic nature is also strictly against what you are saying though - you say enforced cultural progression and opportunities, well they will see that as a cultural genociding or "Punjabisation" and be against it.

You also mentioned Peshawar - why is it changing in a more "progressive" manner? Exactly the reason I mentioned above - exposure to Punjabi cultural influence which makes them more open minded and less hateful.

Same way Pashtuns in Afghanistan only become like this through Persian influence.

Any pure Pashtun following his individual tribal culture of Pashtunwali is ethno-facistic by nature and cannot live in harmony with other races.

I'd say the cultural differences of western and Eastern Pakistan are too distant which prevents social cohesion and harmony. If Pakistan is to survive and be stable, western Pakistan must be integrated to Eastern culture or at least to a significant degree.

Imagine a guy sitting in UK telling me about things i've actually witnessed.

1. They're foreigners if the power isn't shared other than their leaderships.
2. They do lose their land under the TTP rule, i don't know where afghan came from but TTP is vastly different and more radical compared to the Afghan Taliban.
3. Again, you're confusing Afghan Taliban with the TTP, which is... once again, very different. Their agenda isn't a pashtunwali, their agenda is a frankenstein version of Islamic Shariah based upon the butcherd version of Pashtunwali. - This is very evident from what happened in Waziristan.
4. They have an incentive when another tribe starts encroaching their land and start poaching their people to fight other people.
They are not foreigners, simply because they are both Pashtun, both call themselves Pashtun, speak the same language, have the same culture, have the same religion, and have the same blood.

You can't find a solution to the problem if you can't accept this reality.

They don't lose their land because they want to establish a political system which is a mix of Islam and Pashtunwali - the people remain on their lands and depending on how tribal they are - they won't mind.

Forget about this guys, we have many more pressing issues to deal with. Can someone tell me when is the next ISPR song releasing please?

DJ Ice Pyaar
Capital of Afghanistan was moved from Kandahar to Kabul. Perisanzied Pashtuns such as the Barakzai dynasty plummeted it. Zahir Shah and Daud Khan didn’t even speak Pashto.
PTM/Mq

Lar O Bar was started in Kabul then carried on by ANP. That phrase never existed before 1947.

TTP is sheltered in Paktia

PTI used to be called the “Gul Khan” party by PTM and their likes. The fact people are cheering on Manzoor for his protests now than over his protests in last 2-3 years says more about Pakistan than PTI Pashtuns.
I have always believed that the reality is much simpler than most Pakistanis think. PTI/PTM/MQM etc are just factions of various gangs within the military. One of the gans went full retard and is now being cut back to size!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom