What's new

After failure of BLA and TTP, Here comes new Indian delusion

Seems like whosoever wants to earn $$ and migration to US or West, can announce a war against Pakistan. By the way this jobless has to think about take on Pashtuns first than PA though could be deluded under Achakzai impression for that so called Afghani Province rant. At-least R&AW should have hired a Paahtun looking guy in general than a typical asset. That chap need to read about vanishing Pakistan from the map by many others while sitting in Delhi etc and are nowhere to see. Rather than doing so, should have asked for the job but beating the dead horse proves him to be the best candidate for bonkers 2017 award.

I have message for him from FATA...

"Akhpal ter shawi nasloona na tapos woka che Pakhtun pa mahaz sa haal kayi ao de fauj khabaray pasta. So chay pa rikhtiya Pakhtun ay nu pa zaan k ghairat wa chawa che zar rashay. Khudaye de pa ta manay tandar wo lagai che us ta pa-shanday khalak ba hoom zanta Pakhtuna wayee."

Aao na zara pakistan.... khushbo laga k
Funny+India+9.jpg

may aaaaaaaa giya :lol:

Please agencies arrest him and hand over to me...I need something to train with my new bows and arrows.. My aim will be to get a clean shot through his extra large nostrils, pituitary gland, massa intermedia inside the thalamus, choroid plexus, cingulate gyrus and finally through skull and scalp for confirmation..
After that I will talk to him for a few minutes explaining to him what happened to him and how he contributed to the R&D in my project

Last edited:
Would you please translate? I can figure out some words but total sentence is off me. .
Dr. Iqbal is talking about the history of traitors. "Mir Jafar from Bengal Mir Sadiq from Deccan, Disgrace to nation, Disgrace to Faith/Religion, Disgrace to Country."

Just throw some bones and there are many to pick them up. That is the tragedy.

Last edited:
Looks like India is yet to accept the fact that Pakistan is too big to be beaten by its r@ts. Here is a new one. The so called Pashtunistan liberation army. :lol:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-slaves-umar-khattak/articleshow/56534176.cms

:D
let me tell him 70 percent of khattaks are in Pakistan armed forces.
200% Pashuns call them indian agents.
pashtuns constitutes FC, which will soon kill him as soon as he comes here but he will just be a lone ranger attending conferences. Pahtuns are Pakistan. More than anyone else.

now they will try mukti baiya
they won't be able to hire much pashtuns. even 10 will be difficult. They could hire only afghans claiming to be pashtun representatives.

Back
Top Bottom