What's new

Featured After Erdoğan, Prime Minister Imran Khan condemns French President Macron over Islamophobia

Imran khan has been far from any ideal practicing Muslim all his life.

Imran khan is doing vote bank politics by issuing these statement.

Only those in Pakistani middle class or elite who are as hypocritical as IK in these own lives would fall for these statements.

Forget Muslims outside of Pakistan, I'm sure conservative Muslims of Pakistan don't think much about IK's pious Islamic credentials.

You will never understand. It’s all about change and people change. IK’s statement is not political stunt. He has a vision of Islam shared by many but he has never exploited Islam for political gain. Jinnah was also not the most pious Muslim but he was and is revered. You obviously don’t know the history of Muslims or the psyche of Pakistanis. You think it is the fake piety displayed by some (very prevalent among Indian Muslims makes a good Muslim) Go read up on great Muslims like Khalid Bin Waleed. Irrespective of his credentials, IK is the only leader who publicly challenged what was obviously a wrong action by the Macron. Problem with you Indians is that your elite including the RSS types are psychologically dominated by the European races and only thing you know is to kiss their a$$es.

You will never understand. It’s all about change and people change. IK’s statement is not political stunt. He has a vision of Islam shared by many but he has never exploited Islam for political gain. Jinnah was also not the most pious Muslim but he was and is revered. You obviously don’t know the history of Muslims. You think it is the fake piety displayed by some (very prevalent among Indian Muslims makes a good Muslim) Go read up on great Muslims like Khalid Bin Waleed. Irrespective of his credentials, IK is the only leader who publicly challenged what was obviously a wrong action by the Macron. Problem with you Indians is that your elite including the RSS types are psychologically dominated by the European races and only thing you know is to kiss their a$$es.

These folks are the biggest hypocrites you will find. They will continue to have relations with Islamic nations yet hate their religion and prophet. When you ask them why they don't break relations with Islamic nations they don't have any reasonable answer.

Let Macron break relations with Pakistan now. Let him remove his diplomatic enclave in Pakistan and show us what he is made out of since PM Imran Khan challenged his xenophobic mindset.

It is simply buddy. Tell Macron to break relations with Islamic nations and continue hating the prophet. It is hypocritical to have relations with Islamic nations yet hate their way of life.
Is it hypocrisy to hate west and still want to be in west .
What you are saying is like someone gets punched on the face and still saying let him punch again for me to retaliate .

Prime Minister Imran Khan slammed French President Emmanuel Macron over his anti-Muslim attitude on Sunday, criticising him for hurting the sentiments of millions of Muslims around the world.

The French president is being criticised with protests breaking out in several cities across the world after Macron accused Muslims of separatism and vowed not to give up cartoons depicting the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

His comments came in response to the beheading of a teacher, Samuel Paty, a 47-year-old teacher, who was attacked on his way home from the junior high school where he taught in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, 40 kilometres northwest of Paris.

In a series of tweets on Saturday, the prime minister, while presenting examples of the iconic leader Nelson Mandela, said that this is a time when President Macron could have put the healing touch and denied space to extremists rather than "creating further polarisation and marginalisation that inevitably leads to radicalisation".

"It is unfortunate that he has chosen to encourage Islamophobia by attacking Islam rather than the terrorists who carry out violence, be it Muslims, White Supremacists or Nazi ideologists. Sadly, President Macron has chosen to deliberately provoke Muslims, incl his own citizens, through encouraging the display of blasphemous cartoons targeting Islam and our Prophet (PBUH), the premier wrote on Twitter.

Condemning that by attacking Islam, Macron has hurt the sentiments of Muslims around the world, PM Imran said that the last thing the world wants or needs is further "polarisation".

"Public statements based on ignorance will create more hate, Islamophobia and space for extremists," he added.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/315082-pm...-macron-says-he-deliberately-provoked-muslims
Finally my wish comes true and at the right time as well. Now let's see if this coconut macroon will recall ambassador from ISLAMABAD as well. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it hypocrisy to hate west and still want to be in west .
What you are saying is like someone gets punched on the face and still saying let him punch again for me to retaliate .

Who says I hate the West? I don't draw demeaning cartoons against the West or hurt their feelings. I have never said that Jesus is a terrorist. I pay my taxes and abide by the laws.
Finally my wish comes true and at the right time as well. Now let's see if this coconut macroon will recall ambassador from ISLAMABAD as well. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL We will see now what Macron is made out of. If he doesn't recall his ambassador in Pakistan Macron is a coward.

Who says I hate the West? I don't draw demeaning cartoons against the West or hurt their feelings. I have never said that Jesus is a terrorist. I pay my taxes and abide by the laws.

LOL We will see now what Macron is made out of. If he doesn't recall his ambassador in Pakistan Macron is a coward.
You can draw a cartoon on jesus and the same publication have done it many times, it's their society they like it that way are you not supporting the terrorist who did it against the free society you live in. France would not have not done it had it not for the terrorist attack ,you should be blaming the terrorist for his actions which resulted in france reaction .

You can draw a cartoon on jesus and the same publication have done it many times, it's their society they like it that way are you not supporting the terrorist who did it against the free society you live in. France would not have not done it had it not for the terrorist attack ,you should be blaming the terrorist for his actions which resulted in france reaction .

You said I am a hypocrite and I hate the West. Don't twist and turn now.

France should withdraw relations with Islamic nations if it hates Muslims and its prophet.

The same publication fired a cartoonist once (anti-semitism):

Why? I thought free speech in a free society means to have the right to piss off everybody? No need to play devils advocate.

You said I am a hypocrite and I hate the West. Don't twist and turn now.

France should withdraw relations with Islamic nations if it hates Muslims and its prophet.
France dsnt hate Muslims ,if it did then it would not have taken so many Muslims who did not go to the Muslim countries next door but chose to enter france taking so many risks .
They just want to have a society which takes cartoon as cartoon if it's with in the law.

You are blaming france instead of the terrorist who's action prompted france to come up with such a reaction.

You think it is the fake piety displayed by some (very prevalent among Indian Muslims makes a good Muslim) Go read up on great Muslims like Khalid Bin Waleed. Irrespective of his credentials, IK is the only leader who publicly challenged what was obviously a wrong action by the Macron.
We can see how big a defender of Islam and Muslims, Imran khan is, when he declines to acknowledge Uighur Muslim plight in utterly clumsy fashion every time he is asked about it.

Problem with you Indians is that your elite including the RSS types are psychologically dominated by the European races and only thing you know is to kiss their a$$es.

I think they don't teach History in Pakistan.

When Indian Muslims and Hindus had joined hands to pose biggest challenge to British empire in 1857 rebellion. It's Pakistani Punjabi Muslim soldiers who came to rescue of while British colonialist. And ever since then Punjabi Muslims served as largest ethnic segment of British Indian army till they Brits left India. This service also helped in getting support for the creation of Pakistan as Brits thought these loyal Punjabi Muslims would become bulwark in the fight against communist Russians.

100% agree but Macron is holding Islam responsible and not the terrorist. France’s reaction was due to Macron’s statements. I will add over here that European countries like France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and the UK with their colonial past have no right to take a moral higher ground. The wealth of these nation was built on the misery they brought to their colonies.

What kind of values this free society practice? Making fun of those who are not here in physical form to defend themselves and you keep attacking and mocking them what kind of education is that? Yet if one makes fun of holocaust in this free speech society one is told to shut the F up and for right reasons why not is the case with holy figures? Hypocrisy at highest level. This so called teacher choose cartoons for particular agenda which we all know was not free speech but hate against Islam. This so called teacher could've used holocaust pictures or hitler picture which actually makes sense in France but nope it have to be Islam. So this so called victim invited hate and didn't think about the outcome. Reminds me of movie Alien where you look for new life form all excited but what comes out will kill you. Now why hate the Alien when you fucked around with wrong organism purposely.

Prime Minister Imran Khan slammed French President Emmanuel Macron over his anti-Muslim attitude on Sunday, criticising him for hurting the sentiments of millions of Muslims around the world.

The French president is being criticised with protests breaking out in several cities across the world after Macron accused Muslims of separatism and vowed not to give up cartoons depicting the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

His comments came in response to the beheading of a teacher, Samuel Paty, a 47-year-old teacher, who was attacked on his way home from the junior high school where he taught in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, 40 kilometres northwest of Paris.

In a series of tweets on Saturday, the prime minister, while presenting examples of the iconic leader Nelson Mandela, said that this is a time when President Macron could have put the healing touch and denied space to extremists rather than "creating further polarisation and marginalisation that inevitably leads to radicalisation".

"It is unfortunate that he has chosen to encourage Islamophobia by attacking Islam rather than the terrorists who carry out violence, be it Muslims, White Supremacists or Nazi ideologists. Sadly, President Macron has chosen to deliberately provoke Muslims, incl his own citizens, through encouraging the display of blasphemous cartoons targeting Islam and our Prophet (PBUH), the premier wrote on Twitter.

Condemning that by attacking Islam, Macron has hurt the sentiments of Muslims around the world, PM Imran said that the last thing the world wants or needs is further "polarisation".

"Public statements based on ignorance will create more hate, Islamophobia and space for extremists," he added.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/315082-pm...-macron-says-he-deliberately-provoked-muslims
this slamming bull shit does not mean anything to them.
They are not us who will surrender our country on single phone call.
reality is we haven't taken any concrete action to show our anger.
We can cut staff of US embassy when they kill our soldiers but we can't send French ambassador packing. We are the people who don't deserve to call ourself follower of that great prophet. Who prayed for his Ummah till his last breath.
Imam malik had rightly said, People who tolerate abuse against their Prophet don't deserve to live.

Let Macron break relations with Pakistan now. Let him remove his diplomatic enclave in Pakistan and show us what he is made out of since PM Imran Khan challenged his xenophobic mindset.

Yeah,it's true Pakistan is of the highest economic and diplomatic importance for France,lol.

We can see how big a defender of Islam and Muslims, Imran khan is, when he declines to acknowledge Uighur Muslim plight in utterly clumsy fashion every time he is asked about it.

I think they don't teach History in Pakistan.

When Indian Muslims and Hindus had joined hands to pose biggest challenge to British empire in 1857 rebellion. It's Pakistani Punjabi Muslim soldiers who came to rescue of while British colonialist. And ever since then Punjabi Muslims served as largest ethnic segment of British Indian army till they Brits left India. This service also helped in getting support for the creation of Pakistan as Brits thought these loyal Punjabi Muslims would become bulwark in the fight against communist Russians.
Only partly true. In addition to Punjabi Muslims, there were also Sikhs and Pashtuns on the side of the British. 1857 reflects the fissure between the Indus Valley Culture versus the Ganges Valley Culture. Earlier British expansionism was supported by Bengal, Madras and Bombay armies with most of the recruits coming from the Eastern Gangetic plains. On the receiving end were Punjabis, Sikhs and Pashtuns so in 1857 the Northerners were just returning the favor to the purbyia soldiers leading the rebellion. You might want to give it a post colonial spin as it was some heroic Muslim Hindu effort but 1857 was a mob reaction with no clear leadership or goals. The leadership was thrusted upon King of the Red Fort but he had no idea what was going on. In fact the roots of the creation of Pakistan was laid in 1857. A very secular explanation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom