What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

******** Indian can dish it out but can't take it?? I see, so we are supposed to be your moral superiors (no surprise there, being the expected natural superiors in every other realm), watching you defecate all over your mouth as you struggle to fit as many racist and insulting statements into one paragraph as possible, and when we do an iota of the same, you cry tears of insecurity?

Poor poor Indian, I feel for you, that you had to listen to an American expressing the full power of his people within one concise paragraph, that attacks your weak and pitiful nation. Indians usually have it good, they talk a lot of smack and expect no one from our side of the table to respond (because again, we are your moral superiors), but when we've finally had it and we dish a little out, their jaws drop! LOL!

What was that??:hitwall: Standard output from your daily dose of hallucinogen??

Wake up. You are rambling incoherently.

Hmm. another kid coming to join his false flag gang member in distress.:hitwall:

As always you will have cheerleaders, which now includes Chinese too...

On Topic: So our American guy is comparing 50+ African countries to 1...nice...

All you people talk about is 'growth' - such simpletons. We are on the precipice of growth. We are the one's that create the growth that trickles down to the 3rd world, hence the reason we grow slower (we have been for all of human history).

We innovate, you copy... and your copying isn't even that good. The simple achievement of copying has only been accomplished by Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and a tiny few other nations; the achievement of innovating has largely been Western, and when it wasn't, it was in China and even sometimes the Middle East, but never, EVER, India.

You've always been faster than average growers, because you've always been catching up! Actually, even that is not true. Before the 90's we could innovate faster than you could copy.

Lol, seriously? A racist? Since when? I haven't made any comments directed to any race, and I've never been on Stormfront, I believe it was you who referred me to the White slaves supah-powah video.

I thought you came here after watching the 2030 video on storm front. An Indian put that video up there.

since when where you an indian?

Chinese can smell Chinese and guess who are thanking the post of this guy American_Millennium

Poor poor Indian, I feel for you, that you had to listen to an American expressing the full power of his people within one concise paragraph, that attacks your weak and pitiful nation. Indians usually have it good, they talk a lot of smack and expect no one from our side of the table to respond (because again, we are your moral superiors), but when we've finally had it and we dish a little out, their jaws drop! LOL!

So you are a so called American who can't write the spelling of Millennium properly. :omghaha::omghaha:

Why this Bangladeshi is hiding behind anerican flag? Too ashamed ? Or not convenient that bangladeshis per capita is less than half of India's?

As always you will have cheerleaders, which now includes Chinese too...

On Topic: So our American guy is comparing 50+ African countries to 1...nice...

1. Those 50 African countries have a total population of 1 billion people. India has a population 20% larger

2. My comparison is irrelevant; it is the facts stated in the report that are

3. The fact that one is a continent and the other a country means nothing when assessing the per person *anything* within a country. For example, Sweden has a GDP per capita and a per person wealth higher than India and Africa combined. Does that really impress you? Maybe if you are an Indian, but I understand what per person or per capita means, which is why I don't find it all that impressive.

Hope I could help.

I thought you came here after watching the 2030 video on storm front. An Indian put that video up there.

Nope, I only knew that video existed from this forum. I believe I saw you commenting about it. Take a look at the comments below the video though, I'm guessing you alerted thousands of the Stormfronters to it. LOL

you are a fool.

You are a slum-dwelling retard....

Cool

Look at the size of Africa
The amount of natural resources it has
Resources available per capita in Africa is many times higher than in India

Does that change the fact that it has a higher net wealth, even though it's widely considered to be the poorest and least developd region in the world.

That may or may not be the case as to why she is richer per person, but she is nonetheless richer per person.

Btw, I don't think your excuse is accurate; Africa's successful resource extraction and total production are minuscule. Even their energy consumption (which could simply be due to imports rather than production) is quite pitiful. I think the fact that Africa has surpassed Indian in per capita wealth is a very interesting development.

It could go the other way in due time, but that remains to be seen.

1. Those 50 African countries have a total population of 1 billion people. India has a population 20% larger

2. My comparison is irrelevant; it is the facts stated in the report that are

3. The fact that one is a continent and the other a country means nothing when assessing the per person *anything* within a country. For example, Sweden has a GDP per capita and a per person wealth higher than India and Africa combined. Does that really impress you? Maybe if you are an Indian, but I understand what per person or per capita means, which is why I don't find it all that impressive.

Hope I could help.

Ok Point taken... But then if are u comparing that then I would also like to say that few out of those 50+ countries are also oil rich...

Why is that when anybody posts a subject that's even remotely non positive about India.. Certain section of the Indian posters here converge down like a plaque and accuse the OP to be a false flagger? I find that quite obnoxious.. Seems that you cannot have any form of a constructive discussion regarding India if it's even minutely negative ? Thought this was an international forum?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom