What's new

Afghans protesting at Chaman border

Yeah right except you lost all your wars and half of your country since 1947. So unlike Israel.
You guys are more like North Korea if you ask me. Nukes are all these two countries have to brag about haha.

And Azad Kashmir was conquered by martians?

They were protesting at their side of the border that is why and secondly even if they were on Pakistani side well we are not bharoti BSF who shoots anyone

Exactly our weak point..we need to start firing pallet guns!

Sam3 story in Islamabad firat i had sympathy for them not anymore now my sympathy is falling after chaman incident

That's your problem who lets his emotions cloud his judgement. I speak from point of scriptures and cannot be refuted if you're a Muslim. I know many Afganis would kill me if i went to there because they have hatred for Pakistanis. Now, does that mean I should abandon what Allah commanded because they don't like me? Never! Allah command always comes first, unless if you're a hypocrite, or an ignorant then it is not my fault.

I suggest you take time out and reflect on the hatred you're spewing to your brethren.

Maybe. You never know :p:.You can keep it. We are happy with our Kashmir.

Bhai actually you're (Hindustan Gorment) not. Even a Hindustani has quoted that Musharaf offered to make the LOC a de-facto border and Hindustan rejected it, thankfully. The question is why?

I understand you may have another take on this but the official position is different.

Bhai actually you're (Hindustan Gorment) not. Even a Hindustani has quoted that Musharaf offered to make the LOC a de-facto border and Hindustan rejected it, thankfully. The question is why?

I understand you may have another take on this but the official position is different.
That's strange. I support LoC being made Intl Border and I think most Indian members here on PDF propagate the same idea.

That's your problem who lets his emotions cloud his judgement. I speak from point of scriptures and cannot be refuted if you're a Muslim. I know many Afganis would kill me if i went to there because they have hatred for Pakistanis. Now, does that mean I should abandon what Allah commanded because they don't like me? Never! Allah command always comes first, unless if you're a hypocrite, or an ignorant then it is not my fault.

I suggest you take time out and reflect on the hatred you're spewing to your brethren.

i had slight sympathy cor soviet era afghan not anymore

Bhai the afghans are never going to be friendly to us. Think about it. They're the only country in 1947 in the UN not to recognize Pakistan. They have funded and started insurgencies in Balochistan. I understand where you are coming from but they would rather have relations with Hindus than with their Muslim brothers.

But you haven't ignored it, as you're commenting on my post. Fyi i have spoken to Afganis, they worked in A.K before our ''dear'' gorment rounded them up like cattle and through them on trucks. A lot of them did not even get paid for their work and were told to get a visa from Afganistan and then return to sort it out. This is zulm and heart breaking when you see children treated like they're nothing.

Bro, where is your outrage when Afghans burn our flag and throw stones at our gates? Where is your outrage when Afghans massacre our children and carry out suicide attacks? Where is your outrage when Afghans badmouth our nation despite our decades worth of hospitality?

They can take their children and move to India. Yes, Afghans aren't welcome in Pakistan anymore. They have tested our patience to the limit. Now we are going to retaliate. We are not going to tolerate their badmouthing. Enough is enough.

Close the border indefinitely. Let them get their stuff from Chabahar. The easy route through Pakistan is closed. We are going to make life a misery for these Afghans. Free lunches are over. We are going to give Afghans the confrontation they are looking for.

Last edited:
Should we move that one tank that was used at torkhum to quell whole of ANA to chaman now??

Buddy this scriptures and nonsense dont run politics...dont try to be netanyahu....politics need sane rational planning and an eye on future..not on past...

They were protesting at their side of the border that is why and secondly even if they were on Pakistani side well we are not bharoti BSF who shoots anyone
I was in Karachi when Bhutto assasination happened and people went bonkers as if Bibi was their mother and she hadn't just been shot but raped and tortured too. I stand by what I said. Noble people do not resort to senseless riots. They should be shot on sight.

Maybe. You never know :p:.You can keep it. We are happy with our Kashmir.

Please tell that to your government. They can't even digest CPEC.

Then we should do our best to get our children back. So, what has the gorment and the forj done about this?

I see a lot of fearmongering and if we use the logic of posters on here, then ALL Pakistanis living in Christendom should be deported at the behest of a Pakistani terrorist. I ''think'', not sure, the Time square terrorist was a Pakistani. All Pakistanis should be deported from Amrika! Recently, a terrorism happened in Saudia and I think he was a Pakistani; again ALL Pakistanis should be deported from Saudia. I know this won't compute with those on here because most want to go to Amrka.

Sir, you're entitled to your views and I stand by what i say!

Like as if that isn't already happening. Just follow the news. Saudis who claim to be our Muslim brothers don't even pay laborers from the Subcontinent. They are treated worse than garbage. Everyone knows this. Also, the Saudis deport laborers from the Subcontinent like cucumbers. Your argument doesn't add up.

Also, you need to stop comparing expat Pakistanis with these hateful illiterate Afghans. Pakistanis don't claim that Saudi Arabia or Christian countries belong to them. Pakistanis don't burn Christian or Saudi flag or throw stones at their gates. Your Afghan brothers do these things. Your Afghan brothers are killing Pakistani children. They can fvck off from our land. I'm reall sorry for the law frank words, but enough is enough.

Last edited:
How am I burden? I'm pretty sure the gorment doesn't support me. And how will the ''kick'' me out a Pakistani from his country?

Your love for Afghans is enough reason to kick you out.

I said Pakistan was created for Muslims worldwide, so, i can't leave my country.

Pakistan was created for muslims of sub continent. Stop faking history of Pakistan on your own.

Bro, where is your outrage when Afghans burn our flag and throw stones at our gates? Where is your outrage when Afghans massacre our children and carry out suicide attacks? Where is your outrage when Afghans badmouth our nation despite our decades worth of hospitality?

They can take their children and move to India. Yes, Afghans aren't welcome in Pakistan anymore. They have tested our patience to the limit. Now we are going to retaliate. We are not going to tolerate their badmouthing. Enough is enough.

Close the border indefinitely. Let them get their stuff from Chabahar. The easy route through Pakistan is closed. We are going to make life a misery for these Afghans. Free lunches are over. We are going to give Afghans the confrontation they are looking for.

Oops, never knew Afghanistan was encircled by Pakistan from all sides ?? Now they will starve to death. LOL :p:

Pakistan was created for muslims of sub continent. Stop faking history of Pakistan on your own.

Then the idea of Pakistan is an utter failure since the majority of the Muslims decided to stay back rather than join the newly formed Pakistan back then. LOL :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom