What's new

Afghans protesting at Chaman border

If things remain as they are, CASA and road to Central Asia for Pakistan will remain just dreams.

14021533_1417818694912424_5003767573099579128_n.jpg
14039963_1417818691579091_3297914613734327801_n.jpg
14034910_1417818678245759_552942969307337152_n.jpg
13962602_1417818671579093_6408183223910894869_n.jpg

@waz @django @Mr.Meap @The Sandman @Moonlight @Hell hound
When smugglers get their routes choked, traffickers find the border closed, and when terrorists' entry is blocked, you can expect this kind of protests. From commoners to criminals, Afghans used to enter Pakistan without any documentation. No more! Should Pakistan get blackmailed by criminals and crooks? Certainly not. As their business is closed and their black money dips, they will calm down cursing only themselves.

We must realize that Afghanistan is not a friendly nation it must be treated as an enemy country. their action speaks for my point and the other thing is afghans need torkham not us cease it for a month and let see who will come on their knees begging.
They can what so ever inside their border but if the result effect as badly we should reply them with 10 time force we all know on whose behalf they are dancing
For those who say that afghans are brother i ask them to go to Kabul and shout this in the middle of street and if you survive then tell me.
I would rather have Indian as friend (I really would ) than afghans.They are ungrateful people who doesnt have anything positive to share with this world
Yes I would like someone to say Afghans and Pakistanis are brothers in Kabul and see the response. A social experiment?

Last edited:
so will supply of basic goods to Afghan ghosht khoor land last time we closed border price of chicken spiked to 1200 PKR in Loy Loy Land

Of course, it will have very adverse effect on common Afghanistanis. But how will they perceive this ? Do you want perpetual tension at your western border ?

Afghans are a bunch of cowards. They can only burn flags and vandalize things. I hope they remain frustrated and angry for the rest of their miserable lives. Their country is a craphole and will remain so forever. An opium infested craphole where women and children are abused for pleasure by a bunch of medieval people.

1. All Afghans out of Pakistan.
2. Keep the border closed and dry up Khakistan. Make them beg to reopen the border.
3. Anyone crossing into Pakistan must be shot on sight.

Of course, it will have very adverse effect on common Afghanistanis. But how will they perceive this ? Do you want perpetual tension at your western border ?

We did no not burn flags or throw stones at their gate. The Afghans should keep hating Pakistan because this only proves our point. Those handful of people that still want to act passionately toward Afghans will soon find out that they are going to pay the most heavy price for their foolishness. Afghans are barbaric tribal warmongers. They will keep killing each other and they won't mind killing others. I hope Afghans keep up this hateful behavior because it will make their life a misery inside Pakistan. These Afghans are helping our cause.

Last edited:
Saying like there isn't tention already.:crazy:

Every a tion has a reaction Afghan govt needs to have a rational approachtowards Pakistan they keep forgetting a large portion of their population is directly or indirectly dependent on Pakistan for trade and basic goods
I have an Afghani class felow sp many Afghanis get higher education in Pakistan the border will reopen but Afghans will suffer by even stricker restrictions

Afghans are a bunch of cowards. They can only burn flags and vandalize things. I hope they remain frustrated and angry for the rest of their miserable lives. Their country is a craphole and will remain so forever. An opium infested craphole where women and children are abused for pleasure by a bunch of medieval people.

1. All Afghans out of Pakistan.
2. Keep the border closed and dry up Khakistan. Make them beg to reopen the border.
3. Anyone crossing into Pakistan must be shot on sight.

We did no not burn flags or throw stones at their gate. The Afghans should keep hating Pakistan because this only proves our point. Those handful of people that still want to act passionately toward Afghans will soon find out that they are going to pay the most heavy price for their foolishness. Afghans are barbaric tribal warmongers. They will keep killing each other and they won't mind killing others. I hope Afghans keep up this hateful behavior because it will make their life a misery inside Pakistan. These Afghans are helping our cause.
Who knows better than you about afghans buddy, there are loads in NL.

When you become friends with idiot you too are more likely to act like idiots .............. the Afghan tragedy .................. and we all know who these Afghans have befriended.

Back
Top Bottom