What's new

Afghans protesting at Chaman border

"Afghan forces were present but didn't stopped them" just great :hitwall:
Movie in one of this in front of the gate
hqdefault.jpg
Y afghaan govrment still stay silent

Bhai, i'm totally set against our gorments actions against our brethren. As you know my views about having a border with Muslim countries; we should open up and allow all Muslims from anywhere in World to come here. After all it is the land of pure and our actions are not in keeping with that.

There are bad apples in all societies, but with love and compassion peoples heart change. What is even more upsetting is people from our country spewing hatred towards the innocent civilians because of Afghan gorment.

May Allah guide us all!

Unfortunately, a lot of them hold hostile intentions towards us and try to disrupt life in our country. If they want to come in, they should immigrate the right way, not through illegal crossings or coming as refugees. This way the bad ones are rejected, and the good ones can live a happy life.

Pakistan is for Pakistanis not Afghanis who hate us

Strange for a man who was jumping up and down about tolerance on Blaspheme law and you should learn the same for Afghan brothers. Pakistan is for ALL Muslims, period! Your views are not in keeping with the spirit of the land of the pure!

Bhai, i'm totally set against our gorments actions against our brethren. As you know my views about having a border with Muslim countries; we should open up and allow all Muslims from anywhere in World to come here. After all it is the land of pure and our actions are not in keeping with that.

There are bad apples in all societies, but with love and compassion peoples heart change. What is even more upsetting is people from our country spewing hatred towards the innocent civilians because of Afghan gorment.

May Allah guide us all!

Afghans are the worst in this world. Worst than Indians. Worst than Israelis.

You can keep loving these rotten creatures. I hope our government kicks you to Afghanistan. W don't need guys like you who are nothing but burden on this country and our society.

. Pakistan is for ALL Muslims, period!

Cut me this cr@p. Pakistan is for Pakistanis. You disagree with this then leave this country.

We would first humiliate afghans and then we would kick them out back to their shithole.

Strange for a man who was jumping up and down about tolerance on Blaspheme law and you should learn the same for Afghan brothers. Pakistan is for ALL Muslims, period! Your views are not in keeping with the spirit of the land of the pure!
Blasphemy law affects Pakistanis 80% fake cases
Afghan =/Pakistani so its an issue of illegal immigration whoch puts burden on our system and increases risks from criminal elements

Afghans are the worst in this world. Worst than Indians. Worst than Israelis.

You can keep loving these rotten creatures. I hope our government kicks you to Afghanistan. W don't need guys like you who are nothing but burden on this country and our society.

Cut me this cr@p. Pakistan is for Pakistanis. You disagree with this then leave this country.

We would first humiliate afghans and then we would kick them out back to their shithole.

Eh. Yes but, Do you want to act hostile?
No.
We want the right ones in.
And we should vouch for it.
That way we can steal their talented ones and keep the bad eggs over there. :D

Pay some money to afghans they can even protest against their own govt. ( if there is one).

Why does the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan not resemble that of our eastern border? Even India accepts Pakistan is a reality, while these Afghans have never even accepted Pakistan. Why do we have normal relations with these people? Why is it that we are cursed with leaders who care about every Tom, Dick and Harry of the world but are blind to the suffering of Pakistanis?

I say keep the gates closed till they recognise the Durrand Line.

And then PAkistani's say that Afghans hate Pakistan...

Why don't you take them? They are your best friends aren't they?

Let them protest, as long as they don't cross over, it is not Pakistan's concern.

Back
Top Bottom