What's new

Afghans protesting at Chaman border

strong show of unity by Afghans

"Afghan unity"... oxymoron phrase of the day! Lol

Ya, i heard there was some sort of Talibs (pashtun) insugengency there of sorts against the majority northern alliance hazars, tajiks, daari, etc.

:)

Pakistan should build a fence all along the afghan border... preferably an an electrified one or a brick one... they don't like us... fine... they can rot in their land locked piss hole.

But you haven't ignored it, as you're commenting on my post.

........That is what I said. I wanted to ignore it but you kept repeating it, so here we are.

Fyi i have spoken to Afganis, they worked in A.K before our ''dear'' gorment rounded them up like cattle and through them on trucks. A lot of them did not even get paid for their work and were told to get a visa from Afganistan and then return to sort it out. This is zulm and heart breaking when you see children treated like they're nothing.

As much as I respect and admire your humanity the fact remains that an illegal act born out of no matter how desperate or pure a circumstance remains illegal and incorrect. Zulm was those Afghanis going and working where they weren't supposed to, weren't allowed to. They had no right to the money they earned in such an event, as is the law everywhere in the world.

Further zulm is when they disregard your state apparatus, aid and abet your enemies, form gangs, smuggle narcotics, don't pay taxes and then on top of it all disrespect your country and your countrymen out of an ill-founded, contrary to all reason, belief that they are inherently a superior lot.

I have been called a waiter by an Afghani who was living off my tax money (as if even if I was a waiter, earning an honest living, I'd feel below him who was living off the charity of every Pakistani waiter). I'm sorry but all the humanity in the world cannot convince me to waste my emotions and money on a thankless people who would stab me in the back the first chance they get while my own children sleep without a roof on their heads. My own children are before and above anyone else's, including Afghanis. If they do not go back to where they belong while being asked nicely then we will round them up in as much a humane fashion as we can and send them back. We have sheltered them for far too long out of nonsensical one sided feelings of brotherhood. The free lunch is over.

Tell me now, what did you do to them to deserve their harbouring of your enemies on their soil? Tell me what had those Pakistani civilians, including women and children, done to them to deserve Afghanistan being the harbinger of their deaths? What had your soldiers done when they were fired upon at Torkham? What had Pakistan done when they tried to invade you over and over again? This is zulm brother, zulm without recompense.

All we are doing is what is well withing our rights, everyone knows what Pakistan could have done to Afghanistan had we desired the proverbial eye.

Last edited:
Bhai those trying to bring ISLAM in this situation is please dont.
Dont be like typical mullah who bring ISLAM in discussion which he is losing. 3 million AFGHANS were refugees and their government must have thought about their action implication on these refuges in Pakistan. When their government started bashing our country and they started killing our soldiers and providing shelters to the like of MULLAH FAZLULLAH and other scums in their country and joined hands with INDIA our enemy then they become our enemy. friend of my enemy is my enemy.
and let me share my experience of Afghanistan it was back in 2010 when most of us had sympathies for them and i was in Kabul in an Audit Firm. Bhai let me tell you they have hatred for us long before you can imagine. I stayed their for almost 6 month it was karzai govt. but they thought everything happening in their country is because of us. and then when i realized and saw their true color.

Bhai those trying to bring ISLAM in this situation is please dont.
Dont be like typical mullah who bring ISLAM in discussion which he is losing. 3 million AFGHANS were refugees and their government must have thought about their action implication on these refuges in Pakistan. When their government started bashing our country and they started killing our soldiers and providing shelters to the like of MULLAH FAZLULLAH and other scums in their country and joined hands with INDIA our enemy then they become our enemy. friend of my enemy is my enemy.
and let me share my experience of Afghanistan it was back in 2010 when most of us had sympathies for them and i was in Kabul in an Audit Firm. Bhai let me tell you they have hatred for us long before you can imagine. I stayed their for almost 6 month it was karzai govt. but they thought everything happening in their country is because of us. and then when i realized and saw their true color.

In short, the brotherhood principle is non-valid for backstabbing Afghans.

I was once travelling on a train from work. An Afghan sat right next to me. Another local person asked him where he came from. He began with his introduction and 5 minutes later he began badmouthing Pakistan. Believe it or not, the entire conversation was about how terrible Pakistan is bla bla bla. I walked up to this person and introduced myself as a Pakistani Dutch. I told him straight in his face that he was nothing, but a backstabbing Afghan whose people were given shelter in Pakistan for decades. I asked him why millions of Afghans were staying in Pakistan if they hated us that much. The guy lost his tongue. He was dumbstruck and had no answer.

Afghans will always hate Pakistan. This has always been the case long before the Taliban even came into being. These people harbor a special hate against Pakistan. They view Pakistan with jealousy and conjure.

Last edited:
@krash and others. Bahi listen! I'm not blind about the hatred some Afganis hold for us. I've heard it! They only stopped when they saw my reaction. I don't want to give my feelings, but I'll do it so you understand, as much as the madaris hate to admit, we have nationalism in us. Why do pray for the well being for the country after every Jumah? If my personal feelings were allowed to govern my actions, the border issue, killing of our citizens, harboring Hindustan backed terrorists on their soil, from TTP scum, to some two bit Molvie, threatening our state: what would i do? Invade Afganistan and remove the dogs in Kabul and amalgamate Afghanistan. We don't worry about what the world will say, considering they're against us. Unlike most of you who opt for MASS DEPORTATION which is unjust, when innocent are caught up in the net, this is zulm.

As for the charge of hating our Army. Any of you who are parents will know sometimes you have to be harsh to be kind with your children. It's called disciplining! Does than mean you hate your children? Hating the corrupt ginerals and saysadan DOESN'T make me hate my brethren who fight for our freedom to keep us safe. Please stop with the nonsense. If you side with criminals of any type, then you're one of them. I don't come on here to say Pakistan Zindabad, we want change for all of us. This is TRUE LOVE for our country! If my country was a Bangladesh, trust me i wouldn't even be bothered coming on here and wasting my time. We have so much potential, but people on here with their blind nationalism are an obstacle for good people coming through the ranks. Why and how? You don't speak out against the corrupt! Chore Zardari, Nawaz and Musharaf, etc, etc have become rich at our expense. Why do they hold money in foriegn banks?.It's not for tax! They ''know'' the country might collapse so get what you can! These are NOT my leaders!

So please refrain from ever questioning my love for my brethren who are spilling their blood. May Allah accept them as shuhadah. Amin.

@krash and others. Bahi listen! I'm not blind about the hatred some Afganis hold for us. I've heard it! They only stopped when they saw my reaction. I don't want to give my feelings, but I'll do it so you understand, as much as the madaris hate to admit, we have nationalism in us. Why do pray for the well being for the country after every Jumah? If my personal feelings were allowed to govern my actions, the border issue, killing of our citizens, harboring Hindustan backed terrorists on their soil, from TTP scum, to some two bit Molvie, threatening our state: what would i do? Invade Afganistan and remove the dogs in Kabul and amalgamate Afghanistan. We don't worry about what the world will say, considering they're against us. Unlike most of you who opt for MASS DEPORTATION which is unjust, when innocent are caught up in the net, this is zulm.

As for the charge of hating our Army. Any of you who are parents will know sometimes you have to be harsh to be kind with your children. It's called disciplining! Does than mean you hate your children? Hating the corrupt ginerals and saysadan DOESN'T make me hate my brethren who fight for our freedom to keep us safe. Please stop with the nonsense. If you side with criminals of any type, then you're one of them. I don't come on here to say Pakistan Zindabad, we want change for all of us. This is TRUE LOVE for our country! If my country was a Bangladesh, trust me i wouldn't even be bothered coming on here and wasting my time. We have so much potential, but people on here with their blind nationalism are an obstacle for good people coming through the ranks. Why and how? You don't speak out against the corrupt! Chore Zardari, Nawaz and Musharaf, etc, etc have become rich at our expense. Why do they hold money in foriegn banks?.It's not for tax! They ''know'' the country might collapse so get what you can! These are NOT my leaders!

So please refrain from ever questioning my love for my brethren who are spilling their blood. May Allah accept them as shuhadah. Amin.
The thing is Pakistan is not a yateem khana we already have high poverty levels how is it smart to host millions when millions of our own dont have basic needs met
I still am against forced repatriation a little but our country is poor we can afford them they should go back where they came from
Mehman ko bhi 3 din ki ijazat hoti hay

The thing is Pakistan is not a yateem khana we already have high poverty levels how is it smart to host millions when millions of our own dont have basic needs met
I still am against forced repatriation a little but our country is poor we can afford them they should go back where they came from
Mehman ko bhi 3 din ki ijazat hoti hay

Phir shoru hugayah! Baskar, bhai jaan, baskar!

nai actually he is right.@azad-kashmiri i admire you. you have love for other and thats a good thing but just like every relationship it must be based on giving and taking. just like not all men are the same same applies to Afghans but you have to understand that they were given refugge in their time of need and its time for them to go back.
FYI have you ever noticed afghan kachi abadi they are centre ofcriminal activites.

In short, the brotherhood principle is non-valid for backstabbing Afghans.

I was once travelling on a train from work. An Afghan sat right next to me. Another local person asked him where he came from. He began with his introduction and 5 minutes later he began badmouthing Pakistan. Believe it or not, the entire conversation was about how terrible Pakistan is bla bla bla. I walked up to this person and introduced myself as a Pakistani Dutch. I told him straight in his face that he was nothing, but a backstabbing Afghan whose people were given shelter in Pakistan for decades. I asked him why millions of Afghans were staying in Pakistan if they hated us that much. The guy lost his tongue. He was dumbstruck and had no answer.

Afghans will always hate Pakistan. This has always been the case long before the Taliban even came into being. These people harbor a special hate against Pakistan. They view Pakistan with jealousy and conjure.

Bang on!! The disease that Iblis suffers from: jealous arrogance.

I pray that Pakistanis immune themselves from this disease.

What is wrong with repatriation?

If they are illegal or refugees should this not occur? If they are legal then investigations need to happen to see if they are truly legal or not. Of course corruption within Pakistan needs to stamped out first, then Pakistan would not have this problem in the first place.

Kabul is being very slick in their diplomacy. Their policy as of late has been, spend money on us or we'll go to your enemies.

They've effectively accomplished that with India when they promise them support against Pakistan and in return India spends or gives money to Kabul. For each Indian payment or project Kabul releases one negative statement regarding Pakistan.

We aren't and shouldn't fall prey to this Afghan strategy and focus on our economic stability first. Kabul support can be bought any time if anyone's willing to throwaway the money.

For each Indian payment or project Kabul releases one negative statement regarding Pakistan.

If you know anything about Afghans they can't be bought, but can be rented, as you've implied. So long as the Hindustanis keep feeding the Afghan meter they'll keep singing their tune. Just wait and see what they do to Hindustan. Don't think they have any love for them!

Never doubted that. Mine were just efforts at making you see why it needs to be done. However, my point of actual contention was different. I contend that national security demands pragmatism. All is fair when it comes to the security of my country, even against the interests of the people of my country, which, frankly speaking, is more than warranted given the state of our people. There is no zulm, there is no reham, there is just what the country needs.

Keeping all this in mind we need to realise that even if we were capable of supporting all those Afghanis that weren't 'evil' we have no way to distinguish between the two. Not to mention the fact that all good ones will freely support and abet the bad ones since, unlike us, they know and understand what I wrote above very well. So, the question boils down to a binary situation; let the Afghani immigrants stay at the peril of our country or deport them all, innocents included, to safeguard the future of our country which has already gone through too much of what it never deserved.

Besides, refugees are exactly such. They are given temporary shelter. We shouldn't call them immigrants which legitimises their stay beyond what the host country dictates.

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I was alleging the above. No one is above criticism, except God. No one is beyond questioning, including God, for that is how we understand him, the little that we do.

ps: sorry for the late reply.

If you know anything about Afghans they can't be bought, but can be rented, as you've implied. So long as the Hindustanis keep feeding the Afghan meter they'll keep singing their tune. Just wait and see what they do to Hindustan. Don't think they have any love for them!

Jo apne kabhi na huay woh dusron ke kahan se hon gey?

Back
Top Bottom