What's new

Afghanistan: Why Turkey wants to partner with Hungary to protect Kabul airport

Brutality is shooting women in town squares and stoning people to death - does that happen in Pakistan? Or is Pakistan acting too 'white' too?? Being civilised is not a western concept.

And all the BS your spouting is outdated, idiotic propaganda that Taliban fed to fanboys 20 years ago. Taliban stopped opium production? It's one of their biggest earners:

There are several countries the US would like to wage war on but they are clever enough to avoid it. Its called statesmanship - something know it all ideological buffoons cant understand.

If you're going to discuss something come without built-in bias. Just because you hate USA doesn't make anyone who hurts them better people.

You're right and that's the point - they are only good because of lack of opportunity. If they had money, they have already shown the evil they are capable but you will refuse to see it.

Even without money every corruption under the sun is tolerated in Afghanistan as long as it's not in the open.

As a comparison, UK is rich, but it takes in thousands of refugees, gives equal rights to all immigrants. Pays for food, housing, schooling and healthcare of every citizen. Taliban can't even tolerate statues of other religions, let alone people.

Nato could have used chemical weapons to murder everyone in Afghanistan or bomb them indiscriminately. But they didn't because of their rules of engagement. Do you think Taliban believe in any such limits? How can they be good people in your view?

That's not true, they are not fighting for their way of life. Taliban is fighting for power - their way is not the afghan way of life.

The rest of the Afghans are fighting to maintain order against the Taliban, other groups are fighting for ethnic superiority, and some are straight up mercenaries for Iran, India, USA or Pakistan.

Yeah living brutally according to western media. And selling opium too lolz. Every victim of propaganda thinks they r smart but they r not. By the way, who would they sell opium to? Pakistan? If the NATO dislodged them, then how they continue their trade? Im sure its not easy to conceal opium fields, that too with all the drones and tech ( it takes 6 months for the crop, doznt pop up overnight). As i said those are excuses only believed by dumb ex slaves. Statesmanship can go to certain level, did any statesmanship work against nazis? Or the USSR expansion? Its not ur fault, ur taught togive up n appease ur enslaver and call it statesmanship lolz.

Yeah living brutally according to western media. And selling opium too lolz. Every victim of propaganda thinks they r smart but they r not. By the way, who would they sell opium to? Pakistan? If the NATO dislodged them, then how they continue their trade? Im sure its not easy to conceal opium fields, that too with all the drones and tech ( it takes 6 months for the crop, doznt pop up overnight). As i said those are excuses only believed by dumb ex slaves. Statesmanship can go to certain level, did any statesmanship work against nazis? Or the USSR expansion? Its not ur fault, ur taught togive up n appease ur enslaver and call it statesmanship lolz.

So you can't imagine a way Taliban is making money from opium? Maybe you should read the links, one is from Al Jazeera as you're prob too paranoid to trust other sources. We don't need your speculation about farming methods.

I bet you believe whatever a video of a mullah tells you though. Because they are completely verified.

I don't think you even realise how far from reality you go in your desperation to get some reflected pride from Taliban. Wait until one moves into your locality then reality slaps you in the face.
How can you say a foreign implanted puppet regime would be better? At least this way they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Fair enough, I've never said they don't deserve power. My point from the beginning was that they should not be made into Islamic heroes.

So you can't imagine a way Taliban is making money from opium? Maybe you should read the links, one is from Al Jazeera as you're prob too paranoid to trust other sources. We don't need your speculation about farming methods.

I bet you believe whatever a video of a mullah tells you though. Because they are completely verified.

I don't think you even realise how far from reality you go in your desperation to get some reflected pride from Taliban. Wait until one moves into your locality then reality slaps you in the face.

Fair enough, I've never said they don't deserve power. My point from the beginning was that they should not be made into Islamic heroes.

Why dont u tell me? The worlds most advanced military machine and they cant find popy fields? Or stop smuggling? You obviously are devoid of ground realities, opium was the trade of warlords and then US contractors. I live near enough to know the ground realities. You can make excuses so ur ego is not hurt, but reality is there to witness, the western forces lost embarrassingly. Make it look not so bad for ur masters.

Why dont u tell me? The worlds most advanced military machine and they cant find popy fields? Or stop smuggling? You obviously are devoid of ground realities, opium was the trade of warlords and then US contractors. I live near enough to know the ground realities. You can make excuses so ur ego is not hurt, but reality is there to witness, the western forces lost embarrassingly. Make it look not so bad for ur masters.

Yes buddy between your opinion and an investigative report by Al Jazeera - which is open for everyone to refute - I think I'll trust the report. Just because you are in Pakistan, am I to assume every Pakistani knows what's going on in Afghanistan?

Just accept you have no idea what the Taliban is doing.

Yes buddy between your opinion and an investigative report by Al Jazeera - which is open for everyone to refute - I think I'll trust the report. Just because you are in Pakistan, am I to assume every Pakistani knows what's going on in Afghanistan?

Just accept you have no idea what the Taliban is doing.

Yeah u read a report and know everything. Do u even use ur brain and ask critical questions like how in the hell a crop is growing for months on thousands of acres and a world best military that has already taken over doesn't know abt it or cant stop it?? Not so bright are u, i hope u dont kill urself by mistake lolz.

Brutality is shooting women in town squares and stoning people to death - does that happen in Pakistan? Or is Pakistan acting too 'white' too?? Being civilised is not a western concept.

And all the BS your spouting is outdated, idiotic propaganda that Taliban fed to fanboys 20 years ago. Taliban stopped opium production? It's one of their biggest earners:

There are several countries the US would like to wage war on but they are clever enough to avoid it. Its called statesmanship - something know it all ideological buffoons cant understand.

If you're going to discuss something come without built-in bias. Just because you hate USA doesn't make anyone who hurts them better people.

You're right and that's the point - they are only good because of lack of opportunity. If they had money, they have already shown the evil they are capable but you will refuse to see it.

Even without money every corruption under the sun is tolerated in Afghanistan as long as it's not in the open.

As a comparison, UK is rich, but it takes in thousands of refugees, gives equal rights to all immigrants. Pays for food, housing, schooling and healthcare of every citizen. Taliban can't even tolerate statues of other religions, let alone people.

Nato could have used chemical weapons to murder everyone in Afghanistan or bomb them indiscriminately. But they didn't because of their rules of engagement. Do you think Taliban believe in any such limits? How can they be good people in your view?

That's not true, they are not fighting for their way of life. Taliban is fighting for power - their way is not the afghan way of life.

The rest of the Afghans are fighting to maintain order against the Taliban, other groups are fighting for ethnic superiority, and some are straight up mercenaries for Iran, India, USA or Pakistan.
Civilization in what , opening brothel ,sex clubs, legalizing **** at the age of 18.
Legalizing gambling, do what ever you want and speak whatever you want.
Even animals have more shame than you.
Humans are only discovering things that are already placed million of millions years before you are placed on earth for you to discover.
Obey the rules of GOD not humans

I think the important lesson to be learned is that neither the taliban nor foreign military intervention are good examples of how to "fix" a country like Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom