What's new

Afghanistan wants reopening of border with Pakistan: envoy

Afghanistan wants reopening of border with Pakistan: envoy

I too want to kidnap Megan Fox but first I don't have the means and balls to do that second it would be criminal, third who cares what I want and what I don't want ........... I guess its because I don't matter.

Ooops I guess Kabul and me face somewhat similar circumstances.

LOL exactly. The Afghans can go through Chabahar. Keep the border closed.

Why don't you Indians take a couple million Afghans in your country? Don't you pretend to love the Afghans?

Even after opening the border we need extreme vetting.

We have 10s of the millions bangladeshis living in India, and plenty Afghanis too

Go Use Chabhar or use Indian port after all Pakistanis are evil and all Afghans have for Pakistan is nothing but hate, so guess what we can hate you as well and right now we disgust Afghans and Afghanistan.
Pakistan should make it clear that unless Afghan government stops all anti Pakistan activity and stops spouting nonsense about Pakistan specially in India, the border will remain close.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.:-)..I can write on Wiki that Afghani means Bhariti...Would it be right?
Not my fault your knowledge is poor.

No Thanks , Ask your Chaddi buddies Indians to Provide for you ..

We need to block all entry from Afghanistan. Their government defends those who are proven to help attacks on our soil. They are willing to trade with India. A lot of the drug trade in Pakistan stems from there. Violence, terrorism and arms seem to be their main export. Moreover, we have zero need of trade with Afghanistan. They're the landlocked country, not us. We should never underestimate what an important strategic location we have for both China and Afghanistan, access to the sea is not some small issue.

Make them an offer they can't refuse...

Hand us over the 76 people we gave you the names and border will be opened.
This is not enough.

Strategically, they have a lot more need of us than we do of them. Afghanistan is a barren land, with no real natural resources either. There is a reason that throughout history, their leaders have attacked other areas. Afghanistan can not sustain itself. Yet, they believe they have some right to rule over our more fertile land. If they are warriors, so are we.

Tactically, 76 more will replace the 76 we want. An open, porous border allows all sorts of agents to infiltrate from that side. While terrorism is both an internal and external problem, there is no doubt that the more outspoken terrorists are getting foreign funding and aid. It is also a tactic of the Afghans to sow the seeds of discontent among those in FATA and KPK. It was a blunder by Musharraf to allow our areas to be bombed. It would be a bigger blunder to allow miscreants to enter.

Economically, it makes no sense. We do not rely on them. They export THROUGH our land, they import THROUGH our land, yet direct trade is limited. When you consider our economy, a volume of trade of about 2 billion is nothing, nothing at all.

It is time we stopped opening this border. This is now the permanent border and needs to be guarded so.

Back
Top Bottom