What's new

Afghanistan wants reopening of border with Pakistan: envoy

Screenshot_2017-02-26-17-08-42.jpg

This is their view of most of us, whether Punjabi, Balochi or Sindhi. I've posted a bit about Punjabi domination currently, but that is infinitely preferable to Afghani or Indian rule to all people.

They are nothing now, they were a great empire once. They find that hard to accept. There can be no peace with them, they've opposed us from the start, they were the only ones to oppose our entry to the UN. Imagine that, even India didn't oppose that.....

That is very telling. But ultimately there us NOTHING they can do about it. We just need to concentrate on making Pakistan a powerful country.

The story of every Afghan immigrant in Europe. :rofl:
You can say that again.
I even know of an Afghan who came to the UK as a refugee with Pakistani papers. I need not tell you that he is not fond of Pakistan, to say the least.

can u believe
i have a arab friend who is a police officer.he once told me that they caught a gang who use to break in to people's homes.when they caught them they had pakistani passports but in investigation they revealed they are from kandhar.
Which country is your friend a police officer in?

LOL, I have seen this sh!t many times. To be honest, they wouldn't think of fighting with states which are not even nuclear powers, But they dream to fight with one of the most powerful armies in the world which poses Nuclear capabilities. It is nothing more than a wet dream. As Pakistan progresses and we develop our western side we need to create a fence,wall or something better.

Pakistanis need to understand these evil plans being hatched by our "Muslim Brother" "Ummah Brothers" who have always created trouble for Pakistan since it's inception (Remember the UN vote against Pakistan). Now is the time to take a stern action and increase our border security and management. Pakistan needs to focus it self on economy and trade, the wider this gap becomes between us and other states the more power we can project through conventional and non-conventional means. Fortunately Afghanistan is a landlocked country which will always have to rely on either Pakistan or Iran ( if that happens). So there is nothing much they can do. They will always be on the mercy of of someone.
Afghans were totally against Pakistan. strange thing the nation they have such hatred for is the sole reason they can survive.

Chaaaabaahaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Yes great idea I am all for it let them access chabahar port and completely seal the border with afghanistan. Lets see how much afgan crap the Iranians put up with.

Afghans were totally against Pakistan. strange thing the nation they have such hatred for is the sole reason they can survive.

Yes great idea I am all for it let them access chabahar port and completely seal the border with afghanistan. Lets see how much afgan crap the Iranians put up with.

Iranians treat Afghans MUCH MUCH worst than the Arabs treat Pakistanis in the Gulf. The Iranians have an extreme racial hatred towards Afghans for some reason. They NEVER let them out of the refugee camps and they are NOT allowed to work or go to school/College in Iran. They are only allowed limited medical care aswell. Contrast that to the privileged life the Afghans have in Pakistan.

Iranians treat Afghans MUCH MUCH worst than the Arabs treat Pakistanis in the Gulf. The Iranians have an extreme racial hatred towards Afghans for some reason. They NEVER let them out of the refugee camps and they are NOT allowed to work or go to school/College in Iran. They are only allowed limited medical care aswell. Contrast that to the privileged life the Afghans have in Pakistan.
That is an approach we should have with afghans. during soviet occupation they hardly let handful of these swines into Iran and same for american occupation they let hardly any in then. But you will never see afghanis badmouth Iran.

I think the Iranian has understood the Afghan much better than the Pakistani.

That is an approach we should have with afghans. during soviet occupation they hardly let handful of these swines into Iran and same for american occupation they let hardly any in then. But you will never see afghanis badmouth Iran.
That is because Iran defends herself ruthlessly against anyone. Pakistan should do the same.
If there is a will inside Pakistan, all Afghans could be repatriated and the border wall can be built.

That is because Iran defends herself ruthlessly against anyone. Pakistan should do the same.
If there is a will inside Pakistan, all Afghans could be repatriated and the border wall can be built.
Taki achakzai, Diesel drum and traitor anp. These are the hurdles in our way and these hurdles are not anything big either! Currently the biggest hurdle is Noora who has stapled his tongue which cannot name india or afghanistan.

Not to mention the fact that in Iran, Afghans CANNOT marry Iranian girls. Even Pakistanis in Iran are not subjected to this treatment or restrictions. I completely agree with you in that the Iranians understand Afghan people FAR better than we do. Us Pakistanis are far too soft and kind-hearted. Perhaps it's about time us Pakistanis should learn from the Iranians and start defending our nation ruthlessly and start treating the Afghans the same way the Iranians do.

Last edited:
You can say that again.
I even know of an Afghan who came to the UK as a refugee with Pakistani papers. I need not tell you that he is not fond of Pakistan, to say the least.

Which country is your friend a police officer in?
i live in muscat oman

Afghanistan should understand that there will be consequences for aiding india against PAK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom