What's new

Afghanistan wants reopening of border with Pakistan: envoy

We need to block all entry from Afghanistan. Their government defends those who are proven to help attacks on our soil. They are willing to trade with India. A lot of the drug trade in Pakistan stems from there. Violence, terrorism and arms seem to be their main export. Moreover, we have zero need of trade with Afghanistan. They're the landlocked country, not us. We should never underestimate what an important strategic location we have for both China and Afghanistan, access to the sea is not some small issue.

This is not enough.

Strategically, they have a lot more need of us than we do of them. Afghanistan is a barren land, with no real natural resources either. There is a reason that throughout history, their leaders have attacked other areas. Afghanistan can not sustain itself. Yet, they believe they have some right to rule over our more fertile land. If they are warriors, so are we.

Tactically, 76 more will replace the 76 we want. An open, porous border allows all sorts of agents to infiltrate from that side. While terrorism is both an internal and external problem, there is no doubt that the more outspoken terrorists are getting foreign funding and aid. It is also a tactic of the Afghans to sow the seeds of discontent among those in FATA and KPK. It was a blunder by Musharraf to allow our areas to be bombed. It would be a bigger blunder to allow miscreants to enter.

Economically, it makes no sense. We do not rely on them. They export THROUGH our land, they import THROUGH our land, yet direct trade is limited. When you consider our economy, a volume of trade of about 2 billion is nothing, nothing at all.

It is time we stopped opening this border. This is now the permanent border and needs to be guarded so.

They cannot swallow the fact that "Daal Khor" and "Punjabi ghulaam" have done better than them.

They cannot swallow the fact that "Daal Khor" and "Punjabi ghulaam" have done better than them.
This is their view of most of us, whether Punjabi, Balochi or Sindhi. I've posted a bit about Punjabi domination currently, but that is infinitely preferable to Afghani or Indian rule to all people.

They are nothing now, they were a great empire once. They find that hard to accept. There can be no peace with them, they've opposed us from the start, they were the only ones to oppose our entry to the UN. Imagine that, even India didn't oppose that.....

Show the middle finger to bhartis speaking afghanis.

Afghani animals suffer from a terrible disease which is called Pashtunistan, they are occupied by USA but check what there dreams are. This disease is getting problematic, and there are incredible threats Pakistan faces by feeding these snakes or supporting their economy. There is this mentally ill Afghani:
https://www.facebook.com/bi.baedaar

15304199_108341559655255_1068187576275282732_o.jpg

He has left Irani Balochistan and Central Asia but included Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, KPK and FATA in Afghanistan. They want the Durand Line finished. This was why they opposed/oppose Pakistan creation living in a fantasy they will someday reclaim it, and RAW has worked on this pathetic idea. When Afghanistan was stable pre-70s Pakistani state had genuine fear they will try to destabilize Pakistan for which lal topi party ANP [Awami Natl. PArty] is working for since ages.

Afghani animals suffer from a terrible disease which is called Pashtunistan, they are occupied by USA but check what there dreams are. This disease is getting problematic, and there are incredible threats Pakistan faces by feeding these snakes or supporting their economy. There is this mentally ill Afghani:
https://www.facebook.com/bi.baedaar

View attachment 379961

He has left Irani Balochistan and Central Asia but included Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, KPK and FATA in Afghanistan. They want the Durand Line finished. This was why they opposed/oppose Pakistan creation living in a fantasy they will someday reclaim it, and RAW has worked on this pathetic idea. When Afghanistan was stable pre-70s Pakistani state had genuine fear they will try to destabilize Pakistan for which lal topi party ANP [Awami Natl. PArty] is working for since ages.

15304199_108341559655255_1068187576275282732_o-jpg.379961

My Paternal side are from Jhelum and Chakwal so these mofo afghans will include both into their expansionist afghanistan as well. what pair of leased langur monkeys.

I say we should also make the Durrand line inept and then grab any territory that we can easily take, Badakhshan, Takhar, Kunduz, Balkh, Jowzjan and Faryab. That way we can easily link and trade with central Asia and beyond.

My Paternal side are from Jhelum and Chakwal so these mofo afghans will include both into their expansionist afghanistan as well. what pair of leased langur monkeys.

I say we should also make the Durrand line inept and then grab any territory that we can easily take, Badakhshan, Takhar, Kunduz, Balkh, Jowzjan and Faryab. That way we can easily link and trade with central Asia and beyond.
i had a fight with a afghan on this matter.
they are really animals

they were a great empire once

Hardly an empire, looting and plundering defenceless Hindu temples is hardly anything to be proud of. Ironically Indians love Afghans, I say let a million Afghan in India and give it 10 years they would be ruling Delhi. :lol:

i had a fight with a afghan on this matter.
they are really animals

Wait Karachi in Afghanistan? :lol:

Hardly an empire, looting and plundering defenceless Hindu temples is hardly anything to be proud of. Ironically Indians love Afghans, I say let a million Afghan in India and give it 10 years they would be ruling Delhi. :lol:

Wait Karachi in Afghanistan? :lol:
yea he actually said that to me

LOL, I have seen this sh!t many times. To be honest, they wouldn't think of fighting with states which are not even nuclear powers, But they dream to fight with one of the most powerful armies in the world which poses Nuclear capabilities. It is nothing more than a wet dream. As Pakistan progresses and we develop our western side we need to create a fence,wall or something better.

Pakistanis need to understand these evil plans being hatched by our "Muslim Brother" "Ummah Brothers" who have always created trouble for Pakistan since it's inception (Remember the UN vote against Pakistan). Now is the time to take a stern action and increase our border security and management. Pakistan needs to focus it self on economy and trade, the wider this gap becomes between us and other states the more power we can project through conventional and non-conventional means. Fortunately Afghanistan is a landlocked country which will always have to rely on either Pakistan or Iran ( if that happens). So there is nothing much they can do. They will always be on the mercy of of someone.

The story of every Afghan immigrant in Europe. :rofl:
can u believe
i have a arab friend who is a police officer.he once told me that they caught a gang who use to break in to people's homes.when they caught them they had pakistani passports but in investigation they revealed they are from kandhar.

LOL, I have seen this sh!t many times. To be honest, they wouldn't think of fighting with states which are not even nuclear powers, But they dream to fight with one of the most powerful armies in the world which poses Nuclear capabilities. It is nothing more than a wet dream. As Pakistan progresses and we develop our western side we need to create a fence,wall or something better.

Pakistanis need to understand these evil plans being hatched by our "Muslim Brother" "Ummah Brothers" who have always created trouble for Pakistan since it's inception (Remember the UN vote against Pakistan). Now is the time to take a stern action and increase our border security and management. Pakistan needs to focus it self on economy and trade, the wider this gap becomes between us and other states the more power we can project through conventional and non-conventional means. Fortunately Afghanistan is a landlocked country which will always have to rely on either Pakistan or Iran ( if that happens). So there is nothing much they can do. They will always be on the mercy of of someone.
that is because they know we are very easy to fool people.afghans have penetrated deep into our country its like a cancer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom