What's new

'Afghanistan very close to our hearts': Indian President Kovind

We love our Afghan brothers Our government provides scholarship to afghan students to get a good life.
& Helping Afghan reviving their country & infrastructure.
Even though armies of bygone times came from there and invaded into what is now Pakistan and Bharat? You still love them?

All modi trolls lost their upper body part functionality? or it's cow pee effect ?

You needed that to make an educated counter?

I hope not but I know exactly how much my comment is stabbing :-)

If you introspect, your comment will stab you even more.

You needed that to make an educated counter?
If you introspect, your comment will stab you even more.

That's only anti dot for moditroll boys

Even though armies of bygone times came from there and invaded into what is now Pakistan and Bharat? You still love them?
That was the past, it'd be the total waste of time to discuss that scenario. the only Person survives who transforms according to the time, forget & move on with the present.
We both nations should also work to solve our difference & live with peace, cheers..

Last edited:
Both karzai and abdula were in India with there family during Taliban rule.So naturally they know India better and inclined towards us.

That's only anti dot for moditroll boys
I think you wanted to say 'antidote'. I chose a wrong person I guess, please continue among your likes....anti dot.

I think you wanted to say 'antidote'. I chose a wrong person I guess, please continue among your likes....anti dot.
Yes you chose wrong person, now find someone else for further trolling

I wonder if Afghans believe any of this -- I mean truly believe any of this.

By Afghans I mean the educated ones and upwardly mobile ones.

if they do indeed believe any of this: I feel very sad for them

If Pakistanis can believe same things about China then why Afghans can not entertain the same about India?

Ahmad Shah Abdali is among the founders of india , he was a hindu at heart and a true indian ( conversely gandhi was an afghan )

The history as we know is all wrong

Back
Top Bottom