What's new

Afghanistan minerals fully mapped

Awwww don't break indians' wet dreams , please :cry:

Once the yanks leave , ISI will flush indians out with ease..and we'll help our Afghan brothers to develop themselves.....

Plus : Last I checked the map , Pakistan lies between Afghanistan , Central Asia , China , and Iran ...

Where is india though? In the middle of sub-continent? A useless place to be in :lol:
Ya like you helped them in 90ies by supporting Taliban....Btw India and western countries are already helping them to stand on their feet...by investing in their infrastructure.....

Secondly, Yanks are here to stay....remember they want to encircle China..and for that they need to have base in Afghanistan.....

Thirdly,We know that their is country called Pakistan between India and Afghanistan....but as we say where their is will their is a way....India will find some way to counter that...May be by allowing our Psu's and Private companies to invest in Afghanistan....

Awwww don't break indians' wet dreams , please :cry:

Once the yanks leave , ISI will flush indians out with ease..and we'll help our Afghan brothers to develop themselves.....

Plus : Last I checked the map , Pakistan lies between Afghanistan , Central Asia , China , and Iran ...

Where is india though? In the middle of sub-continent? A useless place to be in :lol:
Last time I checked, I noticed few points:-

1. India invested $2 billion dollars to build Afghanistan's infrastructures such as roads, Parliament building, hospitals, school buildings.

2. They got contract to mine iron ore in Afghanistan.

3. Even when "yankees" leave, US will retain 10,000 special forces soldiers to guide, train and work with over 140,000 ANA soldiers who almost daily kill Taliban soldiers.

4. If I am not wrong, Iran is still India's trade partner and its Chahbhar port is India's gateway to Afghanistan. Road linkage from Afghanistan to Iran is already on table. Railway route will follow soon.

5. Many nations has pledged to rebuild Afghanistan and will chip in in billions of dollar to support them. Will ISI support Taliban coz it may result in sanctions on Pakistan in unison.

6. What about France, Germany, US etc. who has worked so hard to control and liberate Afghanistan from hands of Taliban, which provides you military equipment and spares, What will they do if they see hand of ISI behind re surging Taliban.

7. Even China wants stable Afghanistan as it has more vested interest than any country. It has gained many contract and instability in the region won't be supported by China too.

Are these points enough or should I mention more.?

very good news for Afghanistan :cheers:

India,US,China,France,UK-all will be benefited due to massive resources in Afghanistan

Afghanistan will get benefit too as these nations will heavily invest in Afghanistan and it will create jobs for thousands of afghans

Pak will benefit too if they invest i Afghanistan

India has provided more than $US2 billion ($1.9bn) in aid, built Afghanistan's new parliament, and operates the biggest children's hospital in Kabul. It was emphatic in welcoming the overthrow of the Taliban in 2001 and has been just as emphatic in warning against a hasty withdrawal of Western forces.

Compared with fleeting Western interest, India has enduring and permanent historical, cultural, commercial and geopolitical interests too: defeating the Taliban, eradicating Islamist extremism, strengthening state institutions, capacity and stability, developing Afghanistan as a trade and transit corridor to Central Asia and Iran, especially for energy, and precluding the re-emergence there of a base for launching terrorist attacks on India.

India cannot play a more robust role in Afghanistan without Iranian support.

To circumvent Pakistan, India needs access to Iranian ports and supply routes into Afghanistan.

Washington and other Western capitals need to understand India's geopolitical imperatives and work with New Delhi to secure Afghanistan's future after 2014.

Back
Top Bottom