What's new

Afghanistan minerals fully mapped

Great news for Afghanistan.

This will attract international investment into Afghanistan from China, India, EU and other countries which will harvest these Afghan minerals, which will create infrastrucutre, jobs, and grow the economy and hopefully erode the TaliNazis.

Not only that, the wealth generated from these minerals will go a long in way in equipping and modernizing the Afghan Forces in which they can beat back these Taliban animals.

China is even constructing a rail line to Afghanistan via Tajikistan.

That's I guess 900km rail line too starts from Logar province goes east to Pakistan and then from Logar goes to Kabul and north connecting Afghanistan both with Tajikistan and Pakistan.

That's I guess 900km rail line too starts from Logar province goes east to Pakistan and then from Logar goes to Kabul and north connecting Afghanistan both with Tajikistan and Pakistan.

The rail line will surely exist between Pakistan and Afghanistan but seeing the present condition of Pakistan Railways it would be worth to see if any train would run between Afghanistan and Pakistan in the future.

List of companies of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well ! If you have just asked then why don't you better google all of them by your own, and find out which one is multinational or which one is not?
Hope ! that we'll able to gain some benefits from Afghans too.

Excellent to know that you have MNCs too and they are providing you jobs . now go back to Don Jaguars post#50 and you will know why i had asked about MNCs and the way it helps local economy ...

Stealing is no work, its simple stealing, and without co-operation of TTP (terrorist branch of RAW+ANA) no one can work and if peace prevail in Afghanistan, Indians got to face tough competition in stealing Afghan minerals.

So kindly plz enlighten us as to how did Afghan flourished during the reign of pakistan's puppet Taliban....:undecided:

I knew it ! Inshallah ! Afghanistan will become the Germany of central Asia.

They have lived through some of the darkest chapters in modern human history. It is very well deserved.

Nops. Lottery for us. When the Yanks leave, we'll have the whole place mapped, free of charge :D

Awwww don't break indians' wet dreams , please :cry:

Once the yanks leave , ISI will flush indians out with ease..and we'll help our Afghan brothers to develop themselves.....

Plus : Last I checked the map , Pakistan lies between Afghanistan , Central Asia , China , and Iran ...

Where is india though? In the middle of sub-continent? A useless place to be in :lol:

Awwww don't break indians' wet dreams , please :cry:

Once the yanks leave , ISI will flush indians out with ease..and we'll help our Afghan brothers to develop themselves.....

Plus : Last I checked the map , Pakistan lies between Afghanistan , Central Asia , China , and Iran ...

Where is india though? In the middle of sub-continent? A useless place to be in :lol:

Hold your yanks leaving plans till 2024 ...they aint going nowhere !!!
India is playing a key role in improving infrastructure and growth of Afghanistan ,last time i checked Pakistan is not even improving its own situation forget improving others !

Lottery for Indians, they have licencee to steal in Afghanistan and they even are friends to TTP.

I know ur burning with jealousy bro...donot worry if violence stops in Afghanistan, leave aside Pakistan Afghanistan has the can become even richer then India..

BTW what Pakistan is doing in Baluchistan is the right example of stealing resources. You are not paying them the Market rates, you can check this yourself. it's a Fact.

Baluchistan is a part of Pakistan that's why the example you have given is not valid.

man india should invest as much as it can in afghan, very good country. Can be nxt russia for steel and copper.

Baluchistan is a part of Pakistan that's why the example you have given is not valid.

All the more worse then , Afghanistan is not Indias and yet we are working towards their growth and bettering their infra for what we are getting from them....
However Even though Baluchistan is part of Pak , Pak is utilizing its resources to the fullest but Baluchistan is probably not growing as fast as Punjab or Sindh

Good news for the people of Afghanistan, countries like China and India are already investing heavily in the mining sector and the are also helping in the development of the infra. to get these resources. Afghanistan should make deals where the companies would have to make processing plants and employ Afghani citizens. I guess the work with Iran should also go in full swing if India plan on getting these resources.

Hold your yanks leaving plans till 2024 ...they aint going nowhere !!!
India is playing a key role in improving infrastructure and growth of Afghanistan ,last time i checked Pakistan is not even improving its own situation forget improving others !

Yankees planned in Iraq too...what happened? They had to leave , giving their worst enemy (Iran) an OPEN FIELD to play in ....

Similarly , do you think Afghanistan is more important to yanks? Back at home , everybody wants to get out of this graveyard of empires. Americans are spending tons of money on Afghanistan...they have no "enemy" to defeat...Osama is dead..American economy is in trouble ...Soldiers are fed up of this war ..Obama promised troops withdrawal...Why would America maintain its troops there for 2024?

Taliban still controls rural, country-side Afghanistan. They have nothing to lose...AlQaeda is shifting its epicenter towards Yemen ....

The war , in Afghanistan , is pretty much over.

Its time to clean up the mess....peace-talks , deals , training of Afghan forces , bringing Taliban on dialogue table etc is what is the priority of Americans...

You can believe your 2024 though (since you're sitting in india) ... Over here though , things are quite different.

Lastly , india can play all the "key" role in infrastructure building of Afghanistan...

Back
Top Bottom