What's new

Afghanistan minerals fully mapped

Can You Post a Map showing Taliban insurgency hit areas in Afghanistan, if you have one?

I have but this is not an appropriate thread to discuss that - rest assured Indian investments will be safe.

I can only imagine how much minerals are there in KP and Balochistan!!

Pakistan should gear up and try to find all of them - Afghanistan was the same place decades before but these findings have totally changed the value of Afghanistan today.

Great news for Afghanistan, hope these minerals pave the way to prosperity.

Pakistanis stop being jealous and insecure. :lol:

How? Like put it in pockets and run?

lockheed-c-5-galaxy-1a.jpg

It only means there are lot of wealth for pakistan in afghan border areas ..now better to concentrate on your home ..clean it and establish writ of law in those area ..who knows after a decade you will be in a position to unearth a lot of resources ..for that you have to change a lot

A few years back there was news about developing the border corridor with Afghanistan connected to Tashkurgan in China, The USA/ Afghanistan have asked China to Open the border but it was rejected Once it gets more stabilized Maybe.

Americans will take your resources that's what i was saying in post # 56.

What do you mean? Australia, India, China, US everyone exports mineral resources. should Afghanistan export Mineral resources only with the consent of Pakistan?

Who ever will get the chance will do it.

BTW what Pakistan is doing in Baluchistan is the right example of stealing resources. You are not paying them the Market rates, you can check this yourself. it's a Fact.

Back
Top Bottom