What's new

Afghanistan: India packing its bags?

Seriously, you (mis)took that with love for Taliban?

Whatever you may think, I don't care.

Why not? If I ever have the option from A. Guys that will rule over Afghanistan and kill me and B. Guys that will rule over Afghanistan and not kill me. I'll chose B!

As long as they don't assist in killing us.

Internato commu what? Exactly.

If India wants Afghanistan to prosper it would butt out of Afghanistan. Because otherwise Afghanistan and India are just out to destroy Pak and we wont stop butting in either.

Well, I see a win lose mentality here and that will not help resolve the issue at all.

Every one who has an interest in a stable Afghanistan has to step back and let them have a chance of recovery and being a normal nation.

The current situation has come about because they have been used as pawns for far too long, and it was not done by India.

Thanks for your information but we already know it. How many combat brigades americans had in Iraq ??? Did al qaeeda run ?

Yup Al Queda is on the run with its tail in between its legs in Afghanistan. Period.

How many troops you have in kashmir ??? Has that helped ??

Yup it has worked wonderfully for us, Kashmir is with us . Above all I don't see Kashmiris having the will to fight it out(Except for one or two strikes)

Yup Al Queda is on the run with its tail in between its legs in Afghanistan. Period.

Another case of selective quoting.. Mind reading and digesting the complete sentence. This is what i also said but read who's sent them reeling. :hitwall:

Yup it has worked wonderfully for us, Kashmir is with us . Above all I don't see Kashmiris having the will to fight it out(Except for one or two strikes)

Speaks of the mindset...I think Imran has nailed it. :enjoy:

Speaks of the mindset...I think Imran has nailed it.

i always wait this kind of 100% wrong claims:chilli:.kashmir is difrent isue not here plzz and i dont want any mod will delete my posts;)

Well, I see a win lose mentality here and that will not help resolve the issue at all.

Every one who has an interest in a stable Afghanistan has to step back and let them have a chance of recovery and being a normal nation.

The current situation has come about because they have been used as pawns for far too long, and it was not done by India.

Well everyone stepping back is acceptable by Pakistan. But that INCLUDES India.

The current mess, the tussle is India's creation. Pakistan WILL NOT allow a hostile Afghanistan.

The current mess, the tussle is India's creation. Pakistan WILL NOT allow a hostile Afghanistan.

How current mess is India's creation I think no country except Pakistan say's that that includes all other afghan neighbors, US and NATO.

Did I exclude Taliban ? Intentionally I guess.

How current mess is India's creation I think no country except Pakistan say's that that includes all other afghan neighbors, US and NATO.

I fail to understand, why people here always drag India into this. Didn't pakistan recognize Taliban ruled afghanistan before (only 3 countries did so). Is it OK for pakistan if they have a friendly Afghanistan even if they are ruled by barbarians?.

Pakistan is the only one that will care that Pakistanis are being blown up. Pakistan would've happily butted out of the new Afghan order if India hadn't jumped in.

Do you seriously think we need anyone to echo our concerns? We can kill every Indian in Afghanistan with impunity if the need arises. Currently in our mind, they are all terrorists scum who have killed men, women and children in Pakistan.

Hence its better we both just come to an understanding about Afghanistan and let that country try to resolve its own issues with peace.

Pakistan is the only one that will care that Pakistanis are being blown up. Pakistan would've happily butted out of the new Afghan order if India hadn't jumped in.

Do you seriously think we need anyone to echo our concerns? We can kill every Indian in Afghanistan with impunity if the need arises. Currently in our mind, they are all terrorists scum who have killed men, women and children in Pakistan.

Hence its better we both just come to an understanding about Afghanistan and let that country try to resolve its own issues with peace.

Well my reply was to accusation, You are making mountain of a mole India is not involved in Bombings even if it wanted to, Its operating under Tentacles of CIA and other Intelligence agencies in Afganisthan.
Issue I believe is "Pakistan's anger at the east is reflected on the west side."

Well my reply was to accusation, You are making mountain of a mole India is not involved in Bombings even if it wanted to, Its operating under Tentacles of CIA and other Intelligence agencies in Afganisthan.
Issue I believe is "Pakistan's anger at the east is reflected on the west side."
Nope its plain ol' fashioned self defense.

Kabul should've been a reminder of how we can work our way around Afghanistan with Nato and everyone around. Now I don't like a brawl as much as the other guy. But its a choice between kill or get killed that India is leaving for Pakistan.

Kill every Indian in Afganistan..? wow .. pretty impressive...
when Pakistanis getting killed .. u have a different... definitions of terrorist... and when innocent Indians getting killed they are all a part of freedom fights... ... and policy spawned..?

get real... we are all part of the same stable.... ...

Iran will fill that vacuum in Afghanistan. They have had a serious presence there since the very first Soviet incursion into the area. They have operatives engaged in sabotage and intelligence work in Afghanistan, along with funding and training local and foreign fighters as part of a Shiite military presence. They have been involved in assassinations on leaders and civilians alike.

Nope its plain ol' fashioned self defense.

Kabul should've been a reminder of how we can work our way around Afghanistan with Nato and everyone around. Now I don't like a brawl as much as the other guy. But its a choice between kill or get killed that India is leaving for Pakistan.

Its plain frustration from Pakistanis, Where was India in Afghanistan when Indian Airlines Aircraft was Hijacked by terrorists to Kandahar. They demanded release of 3 terrorist who were roaming freely in Pakistan doesn't it show Pakistan's involvement ?
Now you have different Taliban's Pakistan Taliban and Afghan Taliban One is good I suppose and other is bad.

Kill every Indian in Afganistan..? wow .. pretty impressive...
when Pakistanis getting killed .. u have a different... definitions of terrorist... and when innocent Indians getting killed they are all a part of freedom fights... ... and policy spawned..?

get real... we are all part of the same stable.... ...

How are they innocent? WE don't consider any Indian in Afghanistan as innocent. Everyone of them is a potential threat to my life. I wouldn't go as far as attacking India, but when you're going to start playing dirty in Afghanistan... Then its all fair game.

I would say that Indians in Afghanistan are such a big threat that its a matter of the very survival of Pakistan to act upon it.

Back
Top Bottom