What's new

Afghanistan: India packing its bags?

thats not a big game every one can merry were he want.or you think because dawood is crimnal no body merry with her daugter

thats not a big game every one can merry were he want.or you think because dawood is crimnal no body merry with her daugter

I'm not saying that she cannot marry anyone, she didn't do any crime. But, all this gives a big picture of where Dawood could be. Dude, I'm not making up anything, I'm giving you all the open source credible information for you to digest and back up what I'm saying.

I have to contend against to what you are saying. Why would GoI do this drama of Hijack just to sneak in through these 3 terrorists. It just doesn't make sense. It was such an embarrassment to the ruling govt.

Now, who was ruling Afghanistan, when Kandhahar hijacking happened. Taliban, which was supported by Pakistan govt. And this happened even before US entered Afghanistan. So, are you saying that India has planned to blow bombs using these three guys, well 9 years ahead.

Let's look at the terrorists release during this episode.

Maulana Masood Azhar, is the leader and the founder of the Islamic terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammed.

Mushtaq Ahmed Zargar, belongs to Al-Umar Mujahideen in Muzaffarabad

Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh has links to Jaish-e-Mohammed, Al-Qaeda, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen and Taliban.

Now do you call this Drama. IMHO, it was all mediated by ISI. So, don't fudge the facts.

Why did India allow it to take off after it landed in India enroute from Nepal? Who was ruling India when that happened? I believe Taliban did you a favor by not blowing the entire plane up when it forcibly entered its territory.

All three names you've mentioned, how many actual Harkatul-Muj/Jaish activities have they been involved in attacking India since then? They've bombed Shias over a dozen times in Pakistan.

Why did India allow it to take off after it landed in India enroute from Nepal? Who was ruling India when that happened? I believe Taliban did you a favor by not blowing the entire plane up when it forcibly entered its territory.

All three names you've mentioned, how many actual Harkatul-Muj/Jaish activities have they been involved in attacking India since then? They've bombed Shias over a dozen times in Pakistan.

Right...another brilliant RAW plot to destroy Pakistan. What's more - it makes India seem like the innocent victim!

This is possibly the most brilliant plan ever conceived!

Right...another brilliant RAW plot to destroy Pakistan. What's more - it makes India seem like the innocent victim!

Yo dude!! You are stealing someone's catch phrase.. He is bound to be angry with you..

It was obviously an ISI operation with support from the highest level of government in Pakistan like the recent Kabul bombings.

May be the authorities in Amritsar could have stopped the plane but the terrorists on board had threatened to blow up the plane risking innocent lives.

This was a minor mistake compared to what subsequently happened. We all saw the terrorists being hugged by the Taliban on the airport. The way the ISI and Taliban terrorists surrounded and protected the plane in Kandahar, the way the escaped terrorists appeared in Pakistan and not touched by your government, the way they could start all those slimy terrorist orgs as if all the groundwork had been done already by the ISI, they way terror attacks picked up in India after that all point towards it being an operation planned at the highest levels in Pakistan government.

If it was Indian operation, why the ISI and Pakistan government would allow these terrorists the run of Pakistan so openly, allowing them to collect money, recruit people, open terror camps openly, have official patronage!

Remember that was a time when your government was still all gung ho about terror as a state policy. When Musharraf still dismissed the terror victims as collateral damage (I have heard him say it on India soil).

There is no way all that would have gone unpunished. All that you guys are experiencing now is a small return of the favour.

India would have been foolish not to make you realize what the real costs of playing with the terror fire is when it got the chance.

Dude, why are you bothering to convince Pakistanis?

You think that changes anything and Pakistan will let Indian terrorists live in Afghanistan?

India allowed the plane to land and take off... There is no excuse.

You think that changes anything and Pakistan will let Indian terrorists live in Afghanistan?

Care to comment about Pakistan's helping Srilanka in its ethnic cleansing or about the Presence in BD to train fighters or its growing friendship with China? :disagree:

Everything that happened after that take off was in Pakistan or Taliban controlled territory. What is the excuse for that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom