What's new

Afghanistan, India and Iran to ink transit agreement

Ahmmm, I think that is where you stopped reading.

Jahaleeyat Zindabod!!!

C'mon don't make me laugh now!
Tell me the part that you did not understand; I'll explain things to you. BTW, you'll also need to refer to the GATT protocols to expand all the requirements.
Whats with that Religious exclamations, now?

C'mon don't make me laugh now!
Tell me the part that you did not understand; I'll explain things to you. BTW, you'll also need to refer to the GATT protocols to expand all the requirements.
Whats with that Religious exclamations, now?

GATT, mmm, good someone who actually worries about details ... I'd actually have to brush my notes some but good. Perhaps a separate thread?

BTW: do you have notes on the India/Pakistan single unit legacy provisions?

The "proclamation" was not religious ... it was a snide remark on "Long Live ANA" proclamations you will see here by some people -- lol

Jahiliyat == Ignorance in Arabic ... also adopted by Urdu/Farsi
Zendabod == Viva ... in Farsi... also adopted by Urdu

Do allow me to retract that ... didn't realize I was talking to someone who cares about details ...

@Capt.Popeye Leave him alone, he's just a mad dog.

Ah our digital refugee returns ... still haven't found an Afghan forum where you can debate strategic matters with your fellow Afghans ...

What are they discussing on AfghanForums.com under the political section: ... How Salman Khan has sex appeal across genders amongst Kabulites?

Oh I just realized you haven't posted any ANA **** lately.

Welcome to our Pakistani abode -- it seems we'll never kick you out ... kosh amadeed, kosh amadeed, doshman-e azeez -- lol

Last edited:
@Aeronaut

Something that will make you happy.
Afghanistan is not going to be as dependent on Pakistan for accessing world trade. That means a major loss of leverage against Afghanistan for Pakistan.
An increase in Iranian and Indian influence in Afghanistan.

And neither is India going to be dependent on Pakistan for trade with Afghanistan or Central Asia anymore.

Any more plans to contain Indian influence?

We don't want them to be dependant on us, we want them to chose their destiny, we had enough of them.

It will fail miserably, just keep watching the show.

@Capt.Popeye Leave him alone, he's just a mad dog.

Says an afghan. Kuna warka.

If this transit agreement is reached this can be the best blessing in disguise for Pakistan in recent time. It will end smuggling in the disguise of Afghan transit trade which is hurting Pakistan so much. And i wish all Afghan refugees back home or either go to India or Iran. So they might know what it taste like to host 3.5 million leaches on your soil.

If this transit agreement is reached this can be the best blessing in disguise for Pakistan in recent time. It will end smuggling in the disguise of Afghan transit trade which is hurting Pakistan so much. And i wish all Afghan refugees back home or either go to India or Iran. So they might know what it taste like to host 3.5 million leaches on your soil.
We tasted it long back when 10+ mn Pakistanis entered India at eastern border. So kepp ur frustration to urself.

We tasted it long back when 10+ mn Pakistanis entered India at eastern border. So kepp ur frustration to urself.
Leave aside my frustration and your propaganda theories.
Now listen, if you are so much sympathizers then take these 3.5 millions refugees and keep them with you for more then 3 decades.

Leave aside my frustration and your propaganda theories.
Now listen, if you are so much sympathizers then take these 3.5 millions refugees and keep them with you for more then 3 decades.
Propaganda theories? Why is only Pakistan related to Propaganda? There is a conspiracy theory in every damn story that pops out. I mean, is it a disease to believe whole world is conspiring against the greatest country in the world. PAKISTAN. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom