What's new

Afghanistan, India and Iran to ink transit agreement

Yes, because my father is deceased and that honor is his alone on his grave stone.

Woops,
YtkZxUf.gif

Sorry guy.

Iran has already sheltered at least a million refugees and we don't really have a border with India but there is a community living there and also if most Afghans need medical treatment or need to go to uni then they go too India. And all those issue where caused by your own government.

You have to be living in a denial mode to say something like this i am not talking about this very day but back then when nobody and i mean nobody would have taken more than a million of you're refugees and they didn't as well. So stop turning things around because we all know its the other way round.

I am not living of the UK government, I am working, paying my taxes and have never in my life claimed benefits or welfare thank you very much. And I am not proud of my country, but I am proud to be a Afghan. I am ashamed of them and their current situation and hope one day we can become a stable Islamic country with limited relations with a certain neighbour!

trust me ,as long as you don't claim Pakistan's western regions , Pakistan would be more then happy to just seal of the western border & forget a country called Afghanistan even exist , the Pashtuns of KPK & F.A.T.A are our Pashtuns & they are Pakistanis period as long as you respect that & keep your nose inside your country, its all good but if you claim our land then Pakistan has all the world of right to back Afghanistan in kind

to you your way
to me mine

Last edited:
BAD Idea....rather than ammunation....let us export our expertise and experience in Education,Training, media industry and development thing to Afganistan....Afganistan people badky need help in hospital,education and nfrastructure...And this can be fulfilled by India, China and Iran....Let the arms and ammunation part be supported by Pakistan and US.....

I still feel that Chabbar port investment by India is an tactic to initiate discussion with pakistan to provide direct transit to Afghanistan....Because the best route to reach Afganistan is through Pakistan only..Iran route will be primarily be used for CAR nations....Let us hope that good sense prevail and every one work for regional integration.....

Pakistan can give India the best & complete direct access to central Asia, Afghanistan, Iran in all road, rail, air & sea but its a give & take world you need access we will give you that but we also need for you to solve the Kashmir Issue that Pakistan have with India so lets solve the Kashmir issue & India gets the best of transit facilities, direct access to Afghanistan, CAR regions, Iran , the shorter Arabian sea route through Pakistan
direct rail, road access from literally every part of India, dry ports, storage facilities, for your exports
heck you can ship your goods directly from your factories to the central Asian republics via Rail & road going through Pakistan, so see we have bought quite a good deal for you on the table our requirement is just one which is lets solve the Kashmir issue on the table too
peace

Just curious ... since there is a lot of talk about giving India access -- does India give Pakistan transit access to say: Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Burma?

Has Pakistan ever requested access?

If Pakistan has access what are the terms/treaties under which Pakistan has this transit access?

Pakistan can give India the best & complete direct access to central Asia, Afghanistan, Iran in all road, rail, air & sea but its a give & take world you need access we will give you that but we also need for you to solve the Kashmir Issue that Pakistan have with India so lets solve the Kashmir issue & India gets the best of transit facilities, direct access to Afghanistan, CAR regions, Iran , the shorter Arabian sea route through Pakistan
direct rail, road access from literally every part of India, dry ports, storage facilities, for your exports
heck you can ship your goods directly from your factories to the central Asian republics via Rail & road going through Pakistan, so see we have bought quite a good deal for you on the table our requirement is just one which is lets solve the Kashmir issue on the table too
peace

You are assuming many things when you say that Pakistan can do all of those things; that I've underlined in your post.

Most of all; you have assumed that GoP is in complete control of its territory to act as per its policies. That is not true, as we can see.
So even if if GoP gives India access (after an assumed settlement on Kashmir) to CAR and Afghanistan; it is anybody's guess; whether that can really ever happen. Any group of bearded nut-jobs can finish off GoP's plans,just like that.

So why should India waste time pusuing some unknown option?
It makes much more sense to talk with Iran, work with Iran and set up the necessary infrastructure. The Govt. of Iran is in full control of its territory and can and does decisively on its policies.

India is much better off dealing with Iran for access to Afghanistan and CARs and will continue to do so. It will be a waste of time to deal with Unstable Powers.

The prime purpose of transit needs of India and US, is spreading terrorism in Baluchistan/NWFP and logistics build up for future 2-3 sided attack on Pakistan.
Dynamics is, more transit cost, more challenging it is for terror master minds.
This is why all the push among India and Iran and peace buildup with US, to go public with Iran route.

The element of central asia is passive, considering the services infrastructure in Afghanistan.
While why would Iran be willing to hurt its own self, just to serve US/Indian evil design against Pakistan?
I must say desire must be strong! otherwise (surely) Iran has a better infrastructure than Afghanistan and existing link to central asia.

Chahabahar to Zabol and than to central asia... sounds as stupid as it may get.
Why not continue through Iran all the way! unless, Iran is less safer than Afghanistan.

Considering worst case scenario, when Imran Khan decides to block Indian transit as well, than Indians can always fly over Pakistan (for free) to central asia or fly to Kabul using Pakistani air transit... until unless, Iran has surplus money and is willing to match Pakistani free transit competition and is willing to fund Indian/US transit, by building train link from Iranian port of chahbahar to Zabol, using Iranian tax payers money.

In the end, any thing is possible depending on foreign desire to trigger unrest in Baluchistan and NWFP.

Just curious ... since there is a lot of talk about giving India access -- does India give Pakistan transit access to say: Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Burma?

Has Pakistan ever requested access?

If Pakistan has access what are the terms/treaties under which Pakistan has this transit access?

I can see you and i will have many constructive discussions together :)

let me tell u the situation in our region :

iran likes pakistan

india dislikes it

iran likes india

pakistan dislikes it

iran likes afghanistan

pakistan dislikes it

pakistan likes saudi

iran dislikes it

india likes israel

iran dislikes it , pakistan dislikes it

complicated sh*t thats what i say !

I can see you and i will have many constructive discussions together :)

lol -- I hope that is a good thing.

But in all seriousness does anybody have answers to Pakistani access over India?

Oh and a related question -- Pakistan has provided Afghanistan with 60 years of transit access to her ports ... has Afghanistan provided reciprocal access to the USSR or now the CARs?

peace

I have yet to see even one dialogue process on all the said accesses that you are talking about - can you point out to even one statement, discussion, plan, offer or roadmap that has been mentioned in the past by any of your leaders?- something concrete not something spoken in the air.

This transit trade offer is just hogwash - I am not saying that it cannot be done - only that such an offer is not even on the table and you tying it up to Kashmir issue will not take it any forward too.

iran likes pakistan

india dislikes it

iran likes india

pakistan dislikes it

iran likes afghanistan

pakistan dislikes it

pakistan likes saudi

iran dislikes it

india likes israel

It means Iran and Pakistan dislike more countries than India (we dislike just 1). :D

iran likes pakistan

india dislikes it

iran likes india

pakistan dislikes it

iran likes afghanistan

pakistan dislikes it

pakistan likes saudi

iran dislikes it

india likes israel

Sir, as far as India is concerned, or likes are constructive, political, economic and its foundation is the brand value you carry. Not things like, religion, compassion and infatuations:disagree:...please get the difference.

Back
Top Bottom