What's new

AFGHANISTAN ACCUSES PAKISTAN OF WRECKING PEACE HOPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have several dozen pashtun members and except monkey here nobody talks about any long lost love for the afghans... so stop ur usual moronic trolling.

Most of the Pakistani members here make fun of Afghans, make fun of their dreams and aspirations. There was even a thread where Pakistanis were rejoicing over fighting between Pakistan's Pashtuns and Afghanistan's Pashtuns. Islam was the basic of nationhood and brotherhood of East and West Pakistan but the same concept of brotherhood fails for Afghans.

Most of the Pakistani members here make fun of Afghans, make fun of their dreams and aspirations. There was even a thread where Pakistanis were rejoicing over fighting between Pakistan's Pashtuns and Afghanistan's Pashtuns. Islam was the basic of nationhood and brotherhood of East and West Pakistan but the same concept of brotherhood fails for Afghans.

Not when afghanistan helps bastards like brahamdagh bugti,supports TTP and lets india facilitate bla on their soil.... brotherhood my azz... if afghanistan is a brother.. than who needs enemies!

And i know what your trying to do here...

Jub meraa Musalmaan bhai subha shaaam mereii watan ko aur usss ke idarooon ko galiyaaan nikaleiii meriii hiii watan mein rehteiii hoiiii...aur tou aur ussss ko kaaat kar apnaaa watan baraa karnaa chahiyee tou bhaaaar mein giyaaaa Bhai-Chara ! :kiss3:

Agar Pakistan islam k liye ta , zameen k tukrray ki lalach k liye nahi....tou Afghano key demand par itni narazgi kyun? Afghan muslims hain, koi kafir tou nahi.

for once, Afghanistan != Pakhtoons.

If you are not willing to understand this fact, then nothing can be done.

Afghanistan is a country which has leached on Pakistan for decades. the key word here is LEACH.

But, as far as their "dreams" and "aspirations" and your dear love for them is concerned.
Study history and you will find that Afghans have been fighting and plundering anything and every thing since centuries.

Everytime they have had a chance, they wasted little time in marching east (Historic India).

and well, we all know what happened after that (Nadir Shah).

So, ask youself carefully do you really want their dreams and aspirations to come true ?
be careful what you wish for.

Indeed 'Brotherhood' was the basis of Pakistan & is at the cornerstone of Islam ! Subsequently when all is said & done, we, in that Muslim Brotherhood, gave between 4-6 million Afghans, the right to stay in Pakistan for more than 3 decades - No other country in the world has hosted such figures for so long !

But if 'my brother' is hell bent on sticking his knife in my soft-under belly at every opportunity that fate presents itself, since '47, then I think I'd be well within my rights to ask him to shove that Brotherhood up his arse !

Agar Pakistan islam k liye ta , zameen k tukrray ki lalach k liye nahi....tou Afghano key demand par itni narazgi kyun? Afghan muslims hain, koi kafir tou nahi.

Kiyin kei jo mera ghar jalaneiii ke khwaaab deekhaa gaa tou apneii ghar ko aur apneii ghar walaan ko bachaneiii kei liyeee usss kee saaath dushmanooon walaaa hiii ravayaaa rakhooon gaaa !

Mujhe tou samajhe nahin aaatiii yeh terii Logic aaatiii haiii tou kahan seiii ?

Afghanistan is a country which has leached on Pakistan for decades. the key word here is LEACH.

But, as far as their "dreams" and "aspirations" and your dear love for them is concerned.
Study history and you will find that Afghans have been fighting and plundering anything and every thing since centuries.

Everytime they have had a chance, they wasted little time in marching east (Historic India).

So, ask youself carefully do you really want their dreams and aspirations to come true ?

waha bhai aap tou sub bar bazi ley gaye...you are reminding gigawat that before supporting Afghanistan, he should remember what savage afghans have done to India after nadir shah. You are hinting towards 3rd panipat war. Interesting thing is that half of the forces of ahamad shah abdali consisted of yousafzais and other present day pakistani pashtun tribes like afridis, marwats and gandapurs. So you are attacking history of pakistani pashtuns also. Moreover balochs were allies of Ahamad shah abdali, they also participated in panipat war as allies. So you are also attacking balochs....
Jub tak tum pakistan ko punjab hi samjo gay, mulk agay nahi barrega.

That's a very surprising narrative, since all Pakistanis are urged to claim this Afghan heritage as their heritage based on two nation theory.

Nadir shah was persian ... not afghan...

To some extent i agree with you abt the leaching part...

waha bhai aap tou sub bar bazi ley gaye...you are reminding gigawat that before supporting Afghanistan, he should remember what savage afghans have done to India after nadir shah. You are hinting towards 3rd panipat war. Interesting thing is that half of the forces of ahamad shah abdali consisted of yousafzais and other present day pakistani pashtun tribes like afridis, marwats and gandapurs. So you are attacking history of pakistani pashtuns also. Moreover balochs were allies of Ahamad shah abdali, they also participated in panipat war as allies. So you are also attacking balochs....
Jub tak tum pakistan ko punjab hi samjo gay, mulk agay nahi barrega.

Spoke too soon, and with little knowledge.

I'd like you to study and see for yourself where were the majoy populations centers in historic India. It will give you a lot of answers.

But, let me make things easier , since I belong to the city.

How many times have you had your car stolen, and guess where it is usually found ?

How many times we puff some charas, and guess where it comes from ?

But that aside.

My home is about 20 mins from Hayatabad.
Through the decades it has been a huge center of commerce and made billions for many people.
It was based on this model that the "BARA markets" (not the river) sprung up in almost each and every city of Pakistan.

These "Bara Markets" offered smuggled goods ( non custom paid) from all over the world in prices cheaper than local production.
I remember Russian air conditioners, russian writing books for children, Russian cheese, soaps and other fashion items, smuggled from all over the world directly or in the name of Afghan Transit trade.

Pakistan was a heaven for smuggled counterfit merchandise and a blood bath for local industry.

LOCAL INDUSTRY that was to become the backbone of our country.

As for the rest of your comment, I must tell you that pride is a good thing, as long as you know what exactly are you proud of.

if your pride / history is like a 18yo girl's virginity, through the streets of Jamrod .... gets raped every foot she walks.

I am interested if you can quote some historical achievements .. architecture ? literature ? Science ? philosophy ? .... any thing ?

That's a very surprising narrative, since all Pakistanis are urged to claim this Afghan heritage as their heritage based on two nation theory.

I know the same crazy woman who thought two nation theory has drowned had other silly ideas too ..... I am not surprized at your comment.

Not when afghanistan helps bastards like brahamdagh bugti,supports TTP and lets india facilitate bla on their soil.... brotherhood my azz... if afghanistan is a brother.. than who needs enemies!

And i know what your trying to do here...

Even Afghans blame Pakistan for the same like the strategic depth. I have encountered very surprising conversation between Pakistanis and Afghans on other forums.

Spoke too soon, and with little knowledge.

I'd like you to study and see for yourself where were the majoy populations centers in historic India. It will give you a lot of answers.

But, let me make things easier , since I belong to the city.

How many times have you had your car stolen, and guess where it is usually found ?

How many times we puff some charas, and guess where it comes from ?

But that aside.

My home is about 20 mins from Hayatabad.
Through the decades it has been a huge center of commerce and made billions for many people.
It was based on this model that the "BARA markets" (not the river) sprung up in almost each and every city of Pakistan.

These "Bara Markets" offered smuggled goods ( non custom paid) from all over the world in prices cheaper than local production.
I remember Russian air conditioners, russian writing books for children, Russian cheese, soaps and other fashion items, smuggled from all over the world directly or in the name of Afghan Transit trade.

Pakistan was a heaven for smuggled counterfit merchandise and a blood bath for local industry.

LOCAL INDUSTRY that was to become the backbone of our country.

As for the rest of your comment, I must tell you that pride is a good thing, as long as you know what exactly are you proud of.

if your pride / history is like a 18yo girl's virginity, through the streets of Jamrod .... gets raped every foot she walks.

I am interested if you can quote some historical achievements .. architecture ? literature ? Science ? philosophy ? .... any thing ?

I know the same crazy woman who thought two nation theory has drowned had other silly ideas too ..... I am not surprized at your comment.

well can you quote some historical achievements of punjabis .. architecture ? literature ? Science ? philosophy ? .... any thing ?

I am talking about your beliefs and ideology, not telling mine.

u taught them!!!!hehehe;)

A known fact by all world that India is enemy of Pakistan on basis of religious clash. But the same country helping and donating billions of dollars in Afghanistan. You wanna teach me that this is Islamic brotherhood of your country to help poor Afghans?????:bunny:

Leave that Afghanistan marra. Spend those dollars for your poor public and leave poking nose in Pakistan's matters. Afghanistan will tie up with Pakistan in Future:)

well can you quote some historical achievements of punjabis .. architecture ? literature ? Science ? philosophy ? .... any thing ?

lol, at least you learnt RACISM. Congrats jodigulla. By this way, will you save poor Pashtun nation???

And if you think Pakistan shares good relations with Iran then you dont know your politics mate.
The only country that Pakistan shares good relations with is China.

Indians when they lose arguments sit in denial or post the most stupidest ****.
:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom